Heyshell Games Forum

Title: The 1st event of Strategy solicitation-----defeating D.Wei [Print this page]

Author: sittree    Time: 2014-9-4 16:07
Title: The 1st event of Strategy solicitation-----defeating D.Wei
Edited by sittree at 2014-9-4 17:37

Recently,many players have been asking that how to get D.Wei and thinking that it is difficult to defeat D.Wei. Based on these questions mentioned by players, what we consider are the players who are lack of tips and need to be guided by someexperienced players. As a result, that is the reason why we launch this activity to collect excellent ideas from Top players. Here, we sincerely welcome all players’ active participation on this event and the players who could put forward best suggestions will be rewarded with generous gifts.
   [attach]721[/attach]
[Time]Sep.4th, 2014-Sep.9th,2014
[Server]All servers
[Rules]
1. During theevent, pls send your thread to the Game Discussion in our Fourm, and reply your link of your Strategy below this thread
2. Write about more than 200 words and it would be better if the words are easier to understand and attached with some pictures below.
3. The strategy in the reply link will be checked at the first.
4. The content of strategy only collects the information of how to defeat D.Wei
5. Plagiarism is severely prohibited, ifany resemblance, the first one would be adopted.

[Format]
1.Standard format for thread in Game Discussion:
[Strategy][Server IGN]Your Title
E.g.[Strategy][S1. XXXX]Easily defeating D.Wei
2.Standard format for reply in this thread:
Server,IGN, link of strategy post
E.g. S1,xxxx,http://bbs.heyshell.com/xxxxxxxxx

[Reward]
We will read suggestions provided by players carefully and select the top 5 as themost valuable articles. The winner will be rewarded the title of Excellent Prize with 200 gold. In addition, these strategies will also be gathered and shared in the official website.     

[Note]
1.Any participant should be strictly in accordance with the format asked by this event providing information of strategy and character and violation of other players' work is not allowed.
2.Any post inconsistent with the request asked by the event will bed is qualification.
3.Repeatedly post could be permitted for players using the same character, butthey will not be rewarded repeatedly, namely each character could only obtain one gift package if they win at the end.
4.Any rude words or personal abuse are severely prohibited in reply and if anyacts of sabotage taken by any players,he/she would be disqualified with the rewards as soon as detected.
5.The final interpretation right of this event is reserved by Operation teams of COTK.

Author: sima    Time: 2014-9-4 16:59
Work overtime, get the money to buy gold. Use gold buy everything, iron, gem, super iron, vouchers... So you can easy get dwei, gj ... No need 200 words GM. Are you so stupid? As your game now become money game better dont ask for strategy. Free players might get at lvl 100 when vip can get at lvl below 90. You can see what the differance? If you want this game more fun and a strategy game stop selling everything. Am vip players, i keep playing this game and still support your game, not you, because i like the game of three kingdom, the hero and story of it. And i know other people who has same favorite. But you make the game bored and bored, i only hear many complains and crying ppl.
I hope you can do better than this. This game is about strategy, you should create strategy events for the game not only how to make the generals strong by using gold. Thank for banning the clones and keep it. You should have a strick rules to make players scare and they wont make more clones instead of just delete those small accounts when they can create more and more.
Author: sima    Time: 2014-9-4 17:04
I dont need your 200g if you think, I am right.
Author: ARAPAIMAH    Time: 2014-9-4 17:25
5.The final interpretation right of this event is reserved by Operation teams of COCK.

holy COW .... COCK join forces?.....
Author: ARAPAIMAH    Time: 2014-9-4 17:26
GM if u keep using bad words im gonna banned u,... lolol

Author: wiatnata    Time: 2014-9-4 18:02
how to get dian wei? simple.. use your money...
Author: peter    Time: 2014-9-4 18:07
S18, Lakers , http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1253&extra=
T
hank you GM
Author: orochi    Time: 2014-9-4 18:38
S7, Orochi : http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
hope i get gold, need to refine. LOL LOL LOL
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-9-4 19:09
sima replied at 2014-9-4 16:59
Work overtime, get the money to buy gold. Use gold buy everything, iron, gem, super iron, vouchers.. ...

sir we only hope the Top player can share their Experience to Players who do not know how to get Dianwei, only talk about Generals arrangement and equipment skill,Hope you can Support our activities and give your clearance method.we want to creating a friendly game environment.^o^
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-9-4 19:09
ARAPAIMAH replied at 2014-9-4 17:25
5.The final interpretation right of this event is reserved by Operation teams of COCK.

holy COW .. ...

we already check this problem thank you
Author: MyWay    Time: 2014-9-4 19:46
Actually defeating Dwei is much easier, the only problem in his special inst is how to pass Z.Liao
to defeat Z Liao i use this Form :
Xu Chu (1st) - Hzhong - Z.tai - Ts.Chi - Xhdun
# give Xuchu lots of imm make sure he can deliver his skill
# give Ts Chi better him better trinket(slotted 1818 or lantern 2020) make sure he deliver his skill to hit 1st,2nd,3rd row from Z Liao and also u need him to block at least once Z Liao skill
# give Xhdun better trinket and lot imm

after u defeat Z Liao.. use this form to defeat XuChu n D Wei :
Xu Chu - H Zhong - XHDun - TsChi - Z tai
# give your best eq with imm skill and best trinket to Z Tai.

good luck

MyWay -S3/4
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-9-4 20:01
MyWay replied at 2014-9-4 19:46
Actually defeating Dwei is much easier, the only problem in his special inst is how to pass Z.Liao
t ...

sir thank your post,but can you use our format to send your thread to our Game Discussion?then we can better to see your article,thank you sir
Author: veven    Time: 2014-9-4 20:35
Here is my best strategy....first of all,u must have all of your equipment with 4star,then your armament min.at kevel60 for top three n 40 at below three...about gem,u must have level9 gems for the most..and last,your hero must at level 90 or higher...then choose the right n suit hero with the tearrain...for d.wei it self,u must block his skill because his skill is pain in the ass...put x.h.run in the last formation because he match with d.wei...that's all guys,n u can get him as well good luck.sorry I can't include picture...thanks all
Author: veven    Time: 2014-9-4 20:51
Here us my advise, first u must have all 4stars equipment,then armament must be minimal at level 62 for top three and minimal at level 42 for three below...gem must at level 9 for most,level 8 the rest...about general must at level 90 n choose the right general for suit the terrain...then arrange general till u get the right formation...for d.wei him self,u must block his skill,so put a good blocker general to block him...my formation when get d.wei was: xuchu,h.zhong,z.tai,t.s.chi n xh dun at last..Om guys this is my best strategy...keep trying n good luck.
Author: Horatep    Time: 2014-9-4 21:30
Edited by Horatep at 2014-9-4 21:41

[S19, Horatep] Easy, i used skill W.Chou to block D.Wei, get W.Chou to rank 2 and get strong general to rank 1 to fight to win 1 general half then get W.Chou to fight troop NPC but u don't fight to win must draw with troop NPC until D.Wei get skill W.Chou to block skill D.Wei i used this strategy to win all of Major general ( Zhao Yun, Zhuge liang, Lu Bu, Z.He, Pang De, Guan Yu , Cao Ren, Z.Liao)
Author: ChaosAge    Time: 2014-9-4 23:05
S17, ChaosAge, http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... tid=1256&extra=
Good Luck then..... Hope can help u n help me..
: thanks GM if give me gold...  
Author: Kreaster_S1    Time: 2014-9-5 00:35
here we go:

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... tid=1258&extra=
Author: Raavan    Time: 2014-9-5 00:55
S1, Raavan http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... tid=1259&extra=

Kindly consider me for the Golds

Author: MaChau    Time: 2014-9-5 01:33
WTFFFFFF I PAY MORE TO GET DWEI N GJIA N NOW U SO EASYLY WANT WE TOP VIP SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE???? WHY HEYSHELL HIRE FAKING BASTARD STUPID LIKE U BECAME COTK GM????? U KNOW WHAT??? I NEED FOOD GEMS EXP EVENT JUST GIVE US TOP VIP EVENT AND WE WILL RC MORE FOR YA N NEXT U WILL ASK US TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE HOW TO GET ZHOUYU?????? fakkkk offfff

n u faker Arthur what are u doing here? do u work what u should to do???? n what faking lazy stree do??? when stree show up at our server we call him check Tongguan but he never check it n never listenin what we complain,thats call GM???? dont tell me heyshell hire u n pay for ur faking lazy
Author: wan88    Time: 2014-9-5 05:19
Edited by wan88 at 2014-9-5 05:26

Hi..i think first thing to do is foster all hero until 70% specially is T S Ci and X hu dun(that because many plains stage). The second is armament min 75 75 75 60 60 60..GEM 8 all.but now is more easy with horcrux system with 2 star all armament and 55 55 55 40 40 40. The third thing is keep your equipment all minimal 4 star . Then the hero ligeman is important too specially TSC and Xhudun.make them fully activated as you can.The last thing to do is formation TSci is i put in the first at all stage and xuchu the second last.then the other can be change becauseof the diffrent stage enemy.and dont forget to cast skill in the right time.GOOD LUCK.
Note: DISCLAIMER ON.

wanz Shu S10

http://www.livetradingforex.net

Author: zhoA    Time: 2014-9-5 06:34
This.just another trick to get ppl to spend more..maybe instead of stupid stuff.like this u should think about the food resource in game and stop.fucking the free players who want to play more than 1 hour a day before they run out of food.
Author: Hannakun    Time: 2014-9-5 09:01
S15,Hannakun, http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2014-9-5 12:03
Athur replied at 2014-9-4 19:09
sir we only hope the Top player can share their Experience to Players who do not know how to get D ...

TOP player means TOP up player
simple
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2014-9-5 12:09
let's make easier and more clearly
don't forget to screenshot vip level
so if non vip can get dian wei that "easily"
pretty sure vip also can
except brainless donkey
Author: Naruto83    Time: 2014-9-5 12:18
http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... 63&fromuid=3943       no need dianwei.. xuhuang better than dianweii but u need 250xu huang
Author: Arthur    Time: 2014-9-5 12:23
Stupid one. Just because 200 gold, you share your trick ?

Let's see what happen in ARENA ! if all people using your trick ! and EVERYONE Have D.Wei

This is a strategy game, you must think the best for your generals.

If everyone have same strategy it's just about how much you can recharge !
Author: SMJr    Time: 2014-9-5 12:48
[Strategy][S10,S&M14]Easily defeating D.Wei

Getting D.Wei is not difficult. Your main obstacle is to defeat Zhang Liao. To defeat him you just need to block of his double skills. So use your strongest blocker i.e. H.Zhong / Ganning. It will be better if you provide them with better trinket. Also increase the skill defence. Once Z.Liaon defeated then make sure Z.Tai is strong then surely D.Wei is yours.
Hope this helps.

Author: Wild76    Time: 2014-9-5 13:03
Lol...very funny discusstion....

Way out... Just rise you V.I.P...

Author: taka    Time: 2014-9-5 13:28
How to get Dian Wei :

use hero who has great force like xucu x hdun ztai and need i hero who has good lead
for line up i use xucu , x h dun , zhao tai, gan ning, tsci

require equip in xucu, ztai, Xhdun : 12 immu the rest is up to u ( u can put att or troops)
min Att ; 28++, Deff: 15++, troops : 5+++

the strategy:
1. Xucu : try to put xucu chaos in second enemy general so he can cast the skill

Author: YANK    Time: 2014-9-5 15:42
i'm non RC player lvl 92 very easier for me to get dian wei with my hero only lvl 88, 88, 87, 83 & 82...but sorry i'm not share my experience to other...this game not about RC & RC...if u realy true gamer use ur experience n proof it...thx
Author: YANK    Time: 2014-9-5 16:44
if GM asking high TOP player to share them experience, i guarante they will give RC & RC solution...juz let u know i only rank 90 arena & they easier to bully me...ppl talk bout use more immu ( i only have 1pcs *4 immu ) hahahahhaha but i orede help 5people my shu family get dianwei...
Author: Kreaster    Time: 2014-9-7 08:57
Edited by Kreaster at 2014-9-7 08:58
Kreaster_S1 replied at 2014-9-5 00:35
here we go:

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1258&extra=

Sorry,

S1, Kreaster, http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1258&extra=page%3D1
Author: Archlavie    Time: 2014-9-7 10:54
S14, Archraven, http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

Author: hamad    Time: 2014-9-7 20:07
X.chu>H.Zhong>Z.Tai>T.chi>X.dun

Author: sima    Time: 2014-9-9 11:15
Many good players have their good tactic. Maybe you are better but you cant say others are worse. Thank GM for this topic, not all gonna get Dwei but at least they could have some idea since a GM has not enough guide and informations about this game. players should share your idea.
In addition i could share you one trick which i haven't seen anyone mention yet. But this trick help for those who has Zhen Ji or Dchan.
Theses Lady have very nice talent.
- Zhen Ji talent enhance 4 rows to following rows. I would not suggest you to use her skill at her first row. Why? Zhen ji high lead she do good block but low damage, so if you enhance her own army it such a waste. You better wait till her last row and cast her skill on her behind generals, like xu chu, zt..
If you use Zhen ji on elite inst like to get dwei, I would recommend you to put tsc behind zhenji on plains terrain and put zt behind her on City. Most of Dwei and GJ stage are plains. Combine Zhen ji with tsc us the best you. Zhen ji boost tsc with skill att that could crash great damage to enemy.
- DChan talent weaken enemy, i like her. She help me to get GJia. She has good force she could deal with enemy generals after her skill cast but she has mountain bonus, so on plain terrain you better combine her with tsc at her last row to weak enemy, and tsc follow her to kill enemy with skill after weakened.

Sorry for my bad explanation if you could notvunderstand. But I hope you get my point.
Good luck to you.
Author: sima    Time: 2014-9-9 11:38
Edited by sima at 2014-9-9 11:40

I add something, some players give generals formation to fight but it not work all the time it depends on stage and terrains. You need to arrange your generals well to deal with enemy.
- Use xu chu skill chaos to block the hardest enemy which hurt you with their skill.
- Use tsc skill correctly, if you fight on plain dont give him horse enemy who has same plain terrain cause his skill wont hurt that enemy. And you need his block to protect his behind general.
- Zt great bonus on city att but there are few. His high force could deal enemy in all terrain but low lead dont depend him for block, he should hide behind the general who can protect him on enemy skill. Example tsc or Hzhong. But xu chu also could protect him with his chaos.
- Xhdun, no skill but high damage on all terrain but low force, low chance to block. He could be the good finisher.

Author: sima    Time: 2014-9-9 12:14
All i mentions above is not just to fight for dwei or GJia but you can use in generals like in arena or....

Preparation before you should fight for Dwei:
1. Test your hero: can one of your hero can deal with one NPC? Dont care how is your armament, gem, foster, polish, horcrux.... Cause players could have difference thing.
-2. souls and food are cost to fight in that mission. Dont waste your souls and food if dont have the first point.
3. You should try few 6 times a day when your feast is full.
4. Rearrange your equipment liegman combo and horcrux before starting the battle.
5. Ask for more informations with your top players in you country who has experience.

Yes, Dwei is one of the greatest hero you should have at this moment.( later on maybe not, lol). But dont force yourself to much on that, it is just a game. You could get him anyway just later or sooner.

Good luck,
From Sima, SHU s10.
I'm just one of the top but not the best. ( for now maybe not in next few months)
I play for fun but also to be a greatest.
I pay for entertain myself but some may not enjoy with that. (And i dont care)
I am addict with cotk but I have my real life.
I complain but i want it better. ( to GM)

Author: millrosem    Time: 2014-9-10 00:12
This game not funny again !!!!! Everyting must use gold,, fucking GM ban my acount MillRosem s3 wei vip 6 there, ill resign playing fucking shit cotk , wanna take dianwei?? Use 6 equip immu , but now cant be change to the next hero again,, and need more gold to take gawukjia,, thnks
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2014-9-10 00:25
millrosem replied at 2014-9-10 00:12
This game not funny again !!!!! Everyting must use gold,, fucking GM ban my acount MillRosem s3 wei  ...

keep recharging then
if you think you're rich
if you're poor don't push yourself too hard
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2014-9-10 00:26
millrosem replied at 2014-9-10 00:12
This game not funny again !!!!! Everyting must use gold,, fucking GM ban my acount MillRosem s3 wei  ...

keep recharging if you think you're rich
don't push yourself too hard just to disguise your low economic financial

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5