Heyshell Games Forum

Title: [Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version! [Print this page]

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2019-8-23 18:02
Title: [Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!
Your Majesty, a new round of Forum Event is coming. The latest version of Clash of Three Kingdoms has been launched yesterday. New god hero - God Hao Zhao are waiting for your recruitment! Besides, in Granary, You can sow in spring and collect food in autumn. Please download the latest version to enjoy the game!
Now we are open to your suggestions on the latest version. Please leave your ideas in the comments below. When the event ends, we will reward players who provided us with distinguished suggestions and thoughts with 80 gold. Hurry up to share your ideas with us! You will be rewarded!
[attach]22608[/attach]
Duration: Ends on Aug.25th
Servers: All Servers
Requirements:

1. Please write down your valuable suggestions on the new version;
2. Your IGN and Server,  please pay attention to the capital or small letter in your IGN.
What's your prize:
Players who have constructive suggestions will be rewarded with 80 gold.

Note:
1. The rewards will be released on Aug.26th;

2. Remember to leave your answer together with your information under Forum or FB event page. It’s a pity only to find there’s no IGN and Server, when we want to send rewards to you;
3.Please read the requirements carefully or else you may miss the chance to be rewarded;
4. No abusive or rude remarks allowed in this event;
5. The final explanation is reserved by COTK

Author: MayZacha_D_M    Time: 2019-8-23 18:17
God Hao Zhao seems promising, new talent Penetrate: When own terrain talent isn’t in effect, the enemy is the same. is a new kind a bit like ZJiao talent.
Pls give more chance for low/non vip to get God Hero, so the game still competitive for low level. High RC players absolutely will become stronger every day, but it is useless if they dont have enemies to kill. Retired low vip makes the games unbalanced. So you need to give them some way to keep them playing. When you can keep them playing, high vip also will keep RC.

MayZacha
S41
Author: KM™    Time: 2019-8-23 22:01
Well Hopefully God Haozao can be given as a free god for us... to deal with many High VIP that as strong as rock... Granary seems can solve food problem a bit... but still, more food more ro please... please....

Kongming
S41
Author: redissad    Time: 2019-8-23 22:19
Edited by redissad at 2019-8-23 22:20

it nice to add granary for extra food and in summon liegeman is right to remove iron and gem
Ign       : redchicken
Server : S43
Author: coeurdelio    Time: 2019-8-23 22:47
POUVOIR  ECHANGER DES LIEGAMENT  CONTRE DU FOOD CAR  LE FOOD EST TROP RARE EST NOUS EMPECHE DE JOUER CORRECTEMENT MERCI
Author: MrCrawley    Time: 2019-8-24 01:02
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a s.hero for low vip

MrCrawley  SHU s93
Author: Boomer    Time: 2019-8-24 06:08
The new version is great especially on Adviser as it let us know which General is for them as we do not need to waste A.Tokens to try from the earlier List provided by GM. Granary is good to help us get more food as we have no food, we can't go on War! Hope new God Hao Zhao can be Free like how we get him during special Forum event!

IGN: Boomer
Server: S80
Author: ricardo89    Time: 2019-8-24 07:08
Increase chests and feat rewards, and also increase a-token,voucher and recruit order gains

KeithBarto
serv93
Author: Anto    Time: 2019-8-24 10:06
this game need active player to play, but how to play if dun have food? soo food is important now, even new update granary is good for all. will enjoy play this game everyday. IGN: EddyGusta SERVER: S16
Author: Angch    Time: 2019-8-24 11:11
The granary is good for all players.  Good job GM.
The hero image should be put in Honor Hall, so that more players can purchase.  Now there is only 2 hero image.  There should also be more purple arm in Honor Hall for us to choose.  

Please allow the players to re-set the A token when they change Adviser.   When we change hero we also change Adviser.   if not, how to buy the Jade Pendant effect?  This system is not very fair.  

IGN: HallJeffr
server:  31
Author: liandyvu    Time: 2019-8-24 13:16
My suggestions & feedbacks regarding this new update are :
- Make new category for elite spender at wheel, for example spin 30.000 or 40.000 golds to get Pearl trinket and name it premium elite or first class. Normal elite with 20.000 golds spent still get hersbit.
- Can recruit 3 civilians for better war environment, so those 70.000 vouchers not too wasted
- Create new gens, for example Ling Tong, Guan Ping, Deng Ai, Kojiro Sasaki & Musashi Miyamoto, they are significant generals at 3 Kingdoms history
- Makes world war as weekly event & more frequent

S29 wei
Zhenji
Author: Xantra    Time: 2019-8-24 16:33
my suggestions is: put more image in honor hall, so low spender can get it free. increase killing chest and feat chest. i believe player will going more active if they still have quest IGN: XanTraVee   S16
Author: Ah-B    Time: 2019-8-24 19:55
I quite excited about the new granary event but doesn't have the chance to try it out as our country is still researching other tech which takes very long. But I have a few suggestions for GM to consider as below
- allow all level of mastery books to be bought using M. Soul, Gold or vouchers
- allowing players to obtain more God Heros through some NPC or event
- allow starlight to be put up for sale using M. Soul, Gold or vouchers

IGN: Ah-B
Server: S69 Storm Zone
Author: stelumwinf    Time: 2019-8-24 20:37
Ign : StelumWinf
Server : S7 SHU
I believe that there should be more events where we can earn s.heroes without the need for buying them with gold ingots. Such as when d.qiao boxes was given out when awaken d.qiao came out. You can add events where you can earn hero shards and, by collecting a certain amount of shards, unlock that hero and you can get its awaken by buying.

Author: siangs    Time: 2019-8-24 20:40
Ign : Bertz
Server : S12 SHU
I believe that there should be more events where we can earn s.heroes without the need for buying them with gold ingots. Such as when d.qiao boxes was given out when awaken d.qiao came out. You can add events where you can earn hero shards and, by collecting a certain amount of shards, unlock that hero and you can get its awaken by buying.

Author: ccc    Time: 2019-8-24 20:43
Ign : Jackoooooo
Server : S3 SHU

Author: WuPlayer    Time: 2019-8-24 22:46
Increase chests and feat rewards, and also increase a-token,voucher and recruit order gains.

S102
Ign : Bird
Author: Lukav    Time: 2019-8-25 00:19
Granary is great idea to give more food to player so we can play a lot..if i can suggest for next update ...must give more evebt for more Recruit Order because at old server..who have hero with a lot of troop..recruit order is problem for us..i hope more recruit order is available for next update

Ign Lukav
Shu s12
Author: zachy    Time: 2019-8-25 00:26
Edited by zachy at 2019-8-25 09:51

Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-25
IGN-evefie

Author: Mapel    Time: 2019-8-25 00:27
Edited by Mapel at 2019-8-25 09:52

Suggestions:
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-26
IGN-SexyBabes

Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2019-8-25 00:27
Edited by FanofBabes at 2019-8-25 09:50

Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server-25
IGN-FâñøfBãbës

Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2019-8-25 00:28
Edited by FanofBabes at 2019-8-25 09:50

Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server-29
IGN-FanofBabes

Author: Captain    Time: 2019-8-25 04:56
Ign : LiuBei.s18
Server : S12 SHU
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a  s.hero for low vip
Author: Illias    Time: 2019-8-25 09:33
Dear GM,

Here is my feedback :
1. Please remove siron and change to m soul at chest 6 key rewards.
2. Please remove iron rewards at Honor Hall.

My IGN is Illias and server 57.

Thank you.
Author: Taolie    Time: 2019-8-25 09:51
Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server-21
IGN-Taolie

Author: yonghuang    Time: 2019-8-25 12:51
Edited by yonghuang at 2019-8-25 12:54

Espérons que Dieu Haozao pourra être donné comme un dieu libre pour nous ... afin de pouvoir traiter avec de nombreuses personnalités aussi fortes que le rock ... Granary semble être en mesure de résoudre un peu le problème alimentaire ... mais encore, plus nourriture plus s'il vous plaît. .. s'il vous plaît ....

venusia
S100  

YongHuang7
S57
Author: asdfsadf    Time: 2019-8-25 15:37
The added granary is a good additional quest for extra food, the removal of iron / gem in liegemen summon is also correct move as well.
1) is it possible to give awakening / god for those past hero eg zang ba / hua xiong etc? as it will be useful for in study hero
2) what will happen after flash is discontinue? is there any other new way to play in browser?
3) anyway to trim the game ? eg low graphic setting? coz its getting more and more heavier compare to last time
4) removal of cooldown for slave in planting / harvest and intelligent for barb?
5) possible to give shadow token instead of "free" shadow type?
6) possible in voucher exchange to get back voucher using siron /iron?

IGN: AMOK.s88
server 79
Author: KeigoMaximus    Time: 2019-8-25 16:16
IGN UrbumBarlo
Server S 12 SHU

my suggestion is soul or s-iron into usefull resources like starlight or ordnance,and add more of recruit order on events,plenty of food but less of RO
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2019-8-25 16:19
IGN ry4i7
Server S 12 SHU

my suggestion on new version is provide more rare liegemen or armscraft on free event or crusade system,rare liegemen and armscraft need to collect so many just dont make it so rare
Author: Hendy_wizard    Time: 2019-8-25 19:08
Would like to give my view about liegemen. Better to put combo for new card. Such as Cao Wen Ji there's no combo. Then please for players start from certain level please no more red color same card when summon and converted in to 2000 soul. Such a waste. Its better change to other way. Such as while we summon before 100% progress bar the result of the summon is another rare red card liegemen.

Ign hendywizar
S7 wei united front
Author: DarkKaiser    Time: 2019-8-25 19:57
My opinion and suggestion of the new version is Granary is a good new event as it helps player to gather more food as nowadays with so many quests like World War and Tourney, food gets burnt out quickly. However, please think of ways on how to convert the use of awaken heroes fragments which now still sit idle in my bag. They can either be converted to valuable resources like gems or shadows or introduce new events to complete these fragments.

IGN : DarkKaiser
server : 12
Author: Matteo2618    Time: 2019-8-25 20:29

My opinion and suggestion of the new version is Granary is a good new event as it helps player to gather more food as nowadays with so many quests like World War and Tourney, food gets burnt out quickly. However, please think of ways on how to convert the use of awaken heroes fragments which now still sit idle in my bag. They can either be converted to valuable resources like gems or shadows or introduce new events to complete these fragments.

IGN : CliveJulie

Author: snowiee    Time: 2019-8-25 20:30

IGN :snowiee

Author: snowiee    Time: 2019-8-25 20:31

IGN : Darkwicli
server : 93

Author: HuGet    Time: 2019-8-25 20:36

IGN : HuGet

Author: Konyaku    Time: 2019-8-25 20:38

IGN : Konyaku

Author: snorlax    Time: 2019-8-25 20:39

IGN :snorlax

Author: Taolie    Time: 2019-8-25 20:42
Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server-21
IGN-FoxBaird

Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server-21
IGN-LieYatDong

Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server: 21
IGN: Ys-Milan

Author: Taolie    Time: 2019-8-25 20:43
Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server-21
IGN-DragonZion

Author: Cevent    Time: 2019-8-25 20:46

IGN : StockCora

Author: Kakilangy    Time: 2019-8-25 20:48

IGN : BushMande

Author: Tomen    Time: 2019-8-25 20:57
My suggestion is add more rewards for drops or collect flags open festival chest events. God Hao Zhao is good in mountain terrain and strong enough to get a chance to hold the post.
IGN : Tomen
server : S41
Author: Amarta    Time: 2019-8-25 20:59
My suggestion is add more rewards for drops or collect flags open festival chest events. God Hao Zhao is good in mountain terrain and strong enough to get a chance to hold the post.
IGN : dieyatzz
Author: kungfuak    Time: 2019-8-25 21:01
IGN : kungfuAk47
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:16
Dear GM,
My ign is YongHuang7 and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:18
Dear GM,
My ign is OlympusZ and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:18
Dear GM,
My ign is Ballecozt nd server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto figthing.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:20
Dear GM,
My ign is Warrior69 and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto figthing.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:20
Dear GM,
My ign is BakerHeath and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:23
Dear GM,
My ign is 7firstsee and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:24
Dear GM,
My ign is WhiteDevin and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send just like auto fighting.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:26
Dear GM,
My ign is ButikJoyce and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send just like auto fighting.
Dear GM,
My ign is guanyu and server 57.
Suggestions:
Dear GM,
My ign is zhangfei and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:28
Dear GM,
My ign is Memey and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:29
Dear GM,
My ign is Conak and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:29
Dear GM,
My ign is -ZHAOYUN- and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:30
Dear GM,
My ign is CloudZhang and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 21:31
Dear GM,
My ign is JaguAlice and server 57.
Suggestions:
Author: KELK    Time: 2019-8-25 21:40
The granary is good for ppl with low food. But it will be good to make the procedures simpler. Too many new tasks to do every day. Haozhao is good to have it free. For summon liegeman its good not to let us get purple liegeman who are already 5star
My ign is YonngUpton from S26 Wei
Author: BeamTo1999    Time: 2019-8-25 22:00
Granary is a good news for active players whom need foods for daily events or special events like World War.Food really burnt out quickly as troop size up.
Another thing i wish gm can consider is find out a way to help us solve the waste storage slot usage on pieces we collected earlier,but years over we can't have similar event continue to complete the collection.Maybe create some event for it so that we might have chances to get pieces or make a function to dispose it or convert to other resources.Thank you very much.

BeamTo s41
Author: SaistJo    Time: 2019-8-25 22:07
Granary is a good for food ,but if add a function to King or yellow roof to choose what resources they want will be more perfect.
Granary for not only food

SaistJo s96
Author: sherk    Time: 2019-8-25 22:10
I would like to suggest provide various way to own some God hero instead of monies please.
by Sherk s98
Author: Bitty    Time: 2019-8-25 22:20
Well after years in game,liegement always repeating the same.No point to get the convertion of soul.
It's just liegement not hero card,even use golds also get nothing.No need to be so hard nor expensive man.
When can us get all set of liegement or some full sets?

AkvumMatt
s69
Author: dick13    Time: 2019-8-25 22:24
Edited by dick13 at 2019-8-25 22:25

Dear GM,

Suggestions:

My ign is Ballecozz
Server 41.

Author: dick13    Time: 2019-8-25 22:24
Dear GM,

Suggestions:

My ign is IrlanAlfre
Server 57.

Author: dick13    Time: 2019-8-25 22:25
Dear GM,

Suggestions:

My ign is VanDick
Server 57.

Author: beelzebub    Time: 2019-8-25 22:26
Granary is well done GM.
i suggest u view all these replies your own no need to open it for easy copy and post for you and also make some friends dislike expose their privacy miss a chance to join your event.You may lost a chance to get a great suggestion and the said players also miss a chance to gain gold reward.

beelzebub.s45 s41
Author: Mc`Dohl    Time: 2019-8-25 22:27
Dear GM,

Suggestions:

My ign is Mc`Dohl
Server 57.

Author: Djsicjs    Time: 2019-8-25 22:31
food is not our concern at the moment since we are still new but sound great.
what i need is a better hero to fight,make the god hao zhao free then all happy.

Zhuge s98

Author: verna    Time: 2019-8-25 22:33
Dear GM,

Suggestions:

KuvanVerna s96
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 23:26
Edited by Phesinlim at 2019-8-25 23:27

The hero image should be put in Honor Hall, so that more players can purchase.  Now there is only 2 hero image.  There should also be more purple arm in Honor Hall for us to choose.  

Please allow the players to re-set the A token when they change Adviser.   When we change hero we also change Adviser.   if not, how to buy the Jade Pendant effect?  This system is not very fair.  

My ign is Satanic
Server 57

Thanks.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 23:28

My ign is SharpNick
Server 57

Thanks.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 23:28

My ign is MesKoder
Server 57

Thanks.
Author: Phesinlim    Time: 2019-8-25 23:29

My ign is Fungwan
Server 57

Thanks.
Author: Kafuliciouz    Time: 2019-8-25 23:30
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a  s.hero for low vip

Ign       : Kafulicius
Server : S43
Author: RedShadow    Time: 2019-8-25 23:48
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a s.hero for low vip
IGN: RedShadow   
wu s69
Author: foxavie    Time: 2019-8-25 23:53
1.Thanks for your update... hope  god haozhao more easy to get and please take care for bot auto off.
2.FoxXavie.shu s7
Author: StarBoi    Time: 2019-8-25 23:57
I suggest that the honour hall images for claims be expanded and pegged with a date if they were supposed to be for a limited period only. Good to provide a forecast of images coming so that player can plan better.  Another suggestion is more food and more food. Bcos of food, sometimes I got to stop attacking.

My server is S75 and IGN is StarBoi. Thanks.
Author: BullLewis    Time: 2019-8-26 10:21
My suggestions:
1) Make more image cards available to be bought using honors (e.g. M.Chao, G.Ning, M.Y.Lu etc)
    Currently Honor Hall is useless for most players
2) Make more purple arms available to be bought using honors
3) Make old special special heroes (e.g. Zhen ji, D.Chan, H.Y,Y etc) available to be bought with silver or honors etc.
4) Put more purple arms in Supremacy

S12.Wei - BullLewis

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5