Heyshell Games Forum

Title: What Kinds Of Pets Do You Have? [Print this page]

Author: edwardbarnett    Time: 2022-3-28 00:34
Title: What Kinds Of Pets Do You Have?
I have a snake. Californian king snake... almost 22 years old! Got it when I was a kid and into snakes.

I hate cats though, and everything they symbolise. I don't think Elton John would tolerate them.

Author: cedsasd    Time: 2022-3-28 02:23
Lexie is beautiful!! Sheba says "Howdy!"
Author: Fasqwer    Time: 2022-3-28 02:24
My dog's name is Bob. Its color is black, and its paws are slightly lighter in color. His ears are small, but Bob is very sensitive; he hears well. He hardly sleeps at night but guards the house. Our family and I love him very much. I can't even imagine how we used to live without him. I take care of him every day. His wife cooks soup especially for him every day. Every Sunday we go for a walk in a large park on the city's outskirts.  However, Bob has a difficult character; he often does not obey. Online dog training coursesseemed to be a way out in this situation. I think that from next month I will be able to do his training and discipline.
Author: wish    Time: 2023-8-22 13:43
I have a french bulldog white pet.  A white French Bulldog is a charming and popular breed of dog known for its compact size, adorable appearance, and friendly personality. These dogs are characterized by their short snouts, bat-like ears, and compact bodies.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5