Heyshell Games Forum

Title: bugged contest [Print this page]

Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-21 20:40
Title: bugged contest
Edited by \o/ at 2015-2-21 21:30

what kind of a stupid show is running here , first round 2 generals can't use skill , second and third round can't change formation , dealine is 30 seconds yet we are locked at 38 seconds , this is an outrage on all scales

Author: jody    Time: 2015-2-21 21:12
yes... it happened to me too...
cant change formation...
the countdown timer is absolutely wrong..!!!!  
please fix this, before tomorrow contest..

jody
shu
s7
Author: vendetta    Time: 2015-2-21 21:16
Me too ckckck arthur mr.bot come out and give us reason. Su.cks as.shole its my word of what this happened
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-21 21:30
4th round I couldn't raise my bet , too many problems this time around
Author: ody    Time: 2015-2-21 23:54
Same like wise, I can't place my bets. It just started the game without prompting the place bet and save screen. GM what r u doing? You simply caused us to win more vouchers.
Author: ody    Time: 2015-2-22 15:28
Sorry prevent us from winning more vouchers. Please wake up. If u r not manning the game then dun waste our Chinese New Year time to play personal contest.
Author: Rioricat    Time: 2015-2-22 21:25
Just restart the game and you will able to shuffe the formation

Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-23 01:24
Rioricat replied at 2015-2-22 21:25
Just restart the game and you will able to shuffe the formation

restart does fix the formation change issue , but the timer is still bugged , besides we didn't have that issue before hence the complaint , but thanks for your input , it was useful till they fix it
Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2015-2-23 01:43
Me too....
Author: Rexona    Time: 2015-2-23 08:22
Edited by Rexona at 2015-2-23 15:08

Abso;utly agree with mr.LB a.k.a \o/

Restart the game is solution, but we lost TIME to change the formation and next round I  cant change again. Shall I restart every round beginning,,,? Its annoying.
I think game developer should fix it.

2.  Just some idea. How about  put Horcrux option (pull down menu/List : storm,deff, Rebound..etc) up to The gen picture, before start the Battle (Arena and Contest)

P.S
If there is no respond from GM , I will ask BellAdam Wu S21 singing here. [believe me its nightmare]

Author: Sphinx54    Time: 2015-2-23 21:20
Hi GM,

This contest is cheating everyone of their gold (i.e. Recharge). After u use gold to raise vouchers, you cannot change the lineup for the heroes and therefore not able to properly strategize for the contest battles.

You should be held liable to this screw up and I demand that you compensate everyone by crediting the gold spent on this event back to everyone's account.

S15-Yonnglves
Author: jody    Time: 2015-2-23 21:37
i notice that when waiting page timer reach 02:59, actually the formation page is already open... most of ppl still waiting the timer on waiting page reach zero.. by that time, battle usually has been started..

GM, you must fix this bug on countdown timer.. a lot of gold from us waste because of this...

forgive me for my bad english  

jody
shu
s7
Author: OvO    Time: 2015-2-24 22:34
Rexona replied at 2015-2-23 08:22
Abso;utly agree with mr.LB a.k.a \o/

Restart the game is solution, but we lost TIME to change the f ...

HAHAHAHAHA
I like it when you say "I will ask BellAdam Wu S21 singing here" XD

GM its true S21 Wu BellAdam is the 'best' singer there that he sing to S21 Wu queen all the time and she have to shoo him away every time he sings hahahahaha PP
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-25 19:02
Sir, this suggestion has been recorded and pls don't worry, thx for ur understanding

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5