Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Vip12 no rc daily prove [Print this page]

Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-14 09:55
Title: Vip12 no rc daily prove
To show my support to total non rc I will post daily picture of me of no rc till gm reply to us,
If gm choose to ignore our demand we also choose to ignore their payroll. It's as simple as that !

Blurguy Wu s15
Author: Milky    Time: 2015-4-14 09:58
support blurguy !
Author: Celeste    Time: 2015-4-14 10:07
Please support him. Screw HeyShell. Greedy no help chumps
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-14 11:27
Sir, pls tell us what's the problem u met and we'll try our best to deal with that, thx
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-14 11:40

wow... how much is VIP 12 ? in USD ?

Author: V1cky    Time: 2015-4-14 11:44
your gold price is too expensive. stop pretending you dont understand la !!!

you better apply to be the next Andy Lau, Chow Yun Fat or other role model actors cause your act very good instead of problem solving here
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-14 11:54
V1cky replied at 2015-4-14 11:44

you better apply to be ...

hmmmm u sound like from bole land...

anyway bro... do u know how much the gold cost here in RM ?

how much is VIP 12 in RM ?

i am still new here... n just in the forum checkin out if this game realli worth to play n spend a lil money on it....

Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-14 12:11
better dont spend..new player
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-14 12:14
me support his action..but no his gugu in game..LOL..chills, HAIL HouseVT89

OgenkiDesu
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-14 12:24
PanerBruno replied at 2015-4-14 12:11
better dont spend..new player

not spendin until i think the game is worth playin...

still damm blur... onli day 3 here... still dunno much about the game...

but i would luv to know wats the price rates for VIPs

Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-14 18:15
V1cky replied at 2015-4-14 11:44

you better apply to be ...

Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our related staff, thx for ur understanding
Author: DamnGM    Time: 2015-4-14 22:22
Edited by DamnGM at 2015-4-14 22:32
Athur replied at 2015-4-14 18:15
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our related staff, thx for ur u ...

REALLYYYYY??????
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING BESIDE ".... thx for ur understanding"????

btw, gj blurguy, need more real act n prove like this
Author: zha0yun    Time: 2015-4-14 23:44
Athur replied at 2015-4-14 18:15
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we'll forward this to our related staff, thx for ur u ...

Lol, hate to say this dear Athur. But you are the only staff in heyshell, as well as webmaster, admin, GM, and co-owner.
Just admit it oh dear Sir Athur the almighty who loves to delete postings that will decrease your potential income.

May u rot in hell for cheating so many people out of their hard-earned $

Come on guys, Quote my Reply, and comment on it, so Sir Arthur can't simply delete whatever he feels like deleting
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-4-15 10:31
Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modified under the heyshell platform, in addition, if it were modified, it would hurt the benefit of players who have recharged before, thx for ur understanding  
Author: VicStar    Time: 2015-4-15 10:38
hmm I suppose you could could start giving discount on gold as "hot events" weekly and see if people will RC more during discount and then slowly implement lowering the prices on gold little by little if you think it will hurt the players that have recharged before the changes.

As of right now even the players who recharged before want the price to go down. If they truly want this they shouldn't mind seeing it lowered. I know I don't mind.
Author: TiSa    Time: 2015-4-15 12:26
I fully support blurguy for this ..........Go Go Go Bro.....if our demand not met, then too bad.....no rc too for many of us here.....
Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-15 13:05
Second day no rc, we will go on until u make adjustment of the gold prices, do mind you gm you don't need to try to entice us with server competiton or personal contest, we all agree we don't care about voucher or getting stronger, we will play for free until heyshell make the adjustment.
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-15 13:27

wow... at least this is a reply tht sounds more like a reply ...

well i clearly understan tht the price or rates hav been set...

yeah it might hurt ppl who hav charged previously... but as a company ... u can alwiz maintain the rates n gif more

to make the difference... sooner or later ppl will adapt to the price change n i bet more ppl will be happier...

even those who hav charged in the past will not complain about it...

eg : wit the same amount of gold now u can get more things... wouldnt it make more happier ? instead of same amount of gold n u get lesser...

rules or watever system is made by humans... n humans alwiz hav the power to change things for the better...

Author: Aqua.S15    Time: 2015-4-15 14:36
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-15 14:37

Supporting u this time..... Blur.......

we need a fair n better gold price......

Keep up the good work
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-15 15:21
Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modified under the heyshell platform, in addition, if it were modified, it would hurt the benefit of players who have recharged before, thx for ur understanding  

Do you understand or not ?

WHo feel the hurt? can you see all the thread? the all Super vip  demand the RC price to be drop as equal?
what benefit that u give us? only a rotten expensive gold so far..

Do you think will hurt us? ALL OF US VIP PLAYER ASK the price TO DROP !!!!!
Author: Emilia    Time: 2015-4-16 05:57
I think we should taking a lawsuit against this money grabber scamming company
Even with no RC, they think they already win because they already have milking out your money
That's why they don't taking seriously our demands and making a silly announcement
If someone here know about law please help these people to seek justice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just translate the game and then charge 3 times more expensive
Wow, What an ultimate money grab plan
Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-16 09:42
No rc still
Author: kenarok    Time: 2015-4-16 10:37
Support blurguy...stupid arthur u just translate from chinese to english u charge 3x...u only have to sale the gold like chinese server...just simple like tbat...dont be stupid arthur...old server player will agree witb the new price fvck
Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-16 11:08
Thanks for the support, I will pay for free
Author: Goruk    Time: 2015-4-16 11:36
No law will take this game, since its their game..they can do what they want. Well, if Arthur not greedy,  he can change the gold price rate.. .
But I don't think he will. Unless, no one playing this game anymore. Player will always rc if they still playing this game. Threatening to quit.. He don'tcare..there always new player. Have a great day..
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 11:40
Goruk replied at 2015-4-16 11:36
No law will take this game, since its their game..they can do what they want. Well, if Arthur not gr ...

i kinda agree to wat Goruk says...

normally the game company dun care much...

openin more servers counters this problem...

new ppl will still charge if they dunno...

GM cant even do much... they r not the boss of the company...

wakakakakakakakaka

GM = Game Moderator... not General Manager

its just a small title wit maybe peanuts salary...

Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-16 11:41
Blurguy replied at 2015-4-16 11:08
Thanks for the support, I will pay for free

after bein such high VIP...

i think bro.. u can play for free till u quit n not many ppl goin to get close to u...

esp if they dun RC ...

but i know how it feels to be an unsatisfied customer...

Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-16 19:15
Actually I can say 98% of vip player from vip1 to vip12 are not recharging, gm can throw server competition, personal contest daily we don't even care. Being all thing equal every 1 is playing free and nothing is changed in term of strength or position of top 16. Even those who want to take this advantage n try to rechage to get stronger in the end u will end up like sima( sorry to use your name) lone fighter and can't find any excitement in this game. So the ball is up to those who still rc and gm on the word that they do not budge.

Gm can close down this server if they want we don't care, what is spent is spent, and what is past is past. We are looking for fair gold price and not taken as an idiot. What makes me more angry is China Chinese charge Japanese player cheaper than rest of the world and this is the same people shouting about Nanjing massacre. Wtf, u should charge cheaper cos USA drop the atomic bomb u idiot!

We are overseas born chinese ,you don't threaten us with no English support in chinese game, I have more friend in China than u can imagine, I and also can make friends in chinese server. I tell you straight in the face, Chinese player in Chinese server will talk to us in English cos they want to brush up their English. U can control the admin not to support us, u can't control Player that want to improve.
Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-16 19:16
Actually I can say 98% of vip player from vip1 to vip12 are not recharging, gm can throw server competition, personal contest daily we don't even care. Being all thing equal every 1 is playing free and nothing is changed in term of strength or position of top 16. Even those who want to take this advantage n try to rechage to get stronger in the end u will end up like sima( sorry to use your name) lone fighter and can't find any excitement in this game. So the ball is up to those who still rc and gm on the word that they do not budge.

Gm can close down this server if they want we don't care, what is spent is spent, and what is past is past. We are looking for fair gold price and not taken as an idiot. What makes me more angry is China Chinese charge Japanese player cheaper than rest of the world and this is the same people shouting about Nanjing massacre. Wtf, u should charge cheaper cos USA drop the atomic bomb u idiot!

We are overseas born chinese ,you don't threaten us with no English support in chinese game, I have more friend in China than u can imagine, I and also can make friends in chinese server. I tell you straight in the face, Chinese player in Chinese server will talk to us in English cos they want to brush up their English. U can control the admin not to support us, u can't control Player that want to improve.
Author: ClarkAvery    Time: 2015-4-16 19:31
I vote with you Blurguy
Author: XiangYing    Time: 2015-4-16 19:33
support Blur, no RC too

XiangYing S15
Author: WuZeDian    Time: 2015-4-16 20:38

I had moved since 3 months ago and it is quite fun here. You should ask fellow cotk fans here to go with you. First the language will be a bit barrier, but after a while most of you dont even need to read to know which button is for what. It is only a short adapting moment to new environment. Trust me, it worths an effort. I believe you will find suits are affordable cause they are like 3 times cheaper and the most fun part is the price for King heroes. Here you buy 1, there you can afford 3 Kings already. You dont have to worry about what heroes to use cause final form will go nowhere far from these 3 Kings. You will never find the fun and excitement like while you play here though sometimes you dont understand all the chat. However if most of you gather together and then make 1 English server at the chinese version, that will be a legendary and the first one ever.

Gather as many players as you can and then decide to go which new servers that has not been launched. Remember if you plan to play long term, dont ever hold your money for first recharge.

Last of all, HEY HEYSHELL, you are a bunch of big cowards i ever known !!!!!!!!!! I pity you for not having a gut to reveal the truth that you are so bloodsucking creatures ever created in this planet who dont ever dare to let people speak freely. Moving timeline of this thread only show how pussy you really are. You are a big shame to call yourself Chinese. Su Do Wu Gui !!!!!!!
Author: spider    Time: 2015-4-16 21:15
well say....
I support for NO RC...
Bloody GM...
U don't do anything for us at all.
And expect us to keep spending ......
U shut this server down. U will received endless of lawsuit.
U let it rot. U server become a liability to ur business.
We player can't really accept ur behavior treating towards US.
U make us all look like fool. Playing the ball around.
If u really care for US not just be some keyboard warrior behind.
Then do something to prove your sincere.
And I m sure we player here will repay U with faith.
Author: PanerBruno    Time: 2015-4-16 21:17
ANYWAY GUYS..FOR YOU OPINION...IN APPS STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY JUST DOWN GRADE IT STARS AND PUTS SOME NICE BIG WORD

DO NOT RECHARGE THE GAME IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL..

ONE HUNDRED THOUSANDS PLAYER WILL MAKE THE NAME OF COTK STINKS

I NEVER SEE A GAME THAT BEING COMPLAINED BY PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE SERVER..
Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-17 14:15
No rc for tournament
Author: Konyaku    Time: 2015-4-17 17:11
I am with you Blurguy. Have not been recharging since a week ago. Best part is our dear Arthur still giving us those template replies. Sigh.

Konyaku - S12
VIP 11
Author: tevin    Time: 2015-4-17 17:15
Steady!!!!

Author: MartonoLim    Time: 2015-4-17 18:03
lil bit advice my friends,
rather than complaining better u guys  VVVV VIPs join then make a better game than this Cotk,
heysh** already eat your money so much...
or maybe buy Cotk licence from their main company / feidou...
develop a bit....
then ask Cotk to move to your game, give them same privilige they have here before or even better.

just my 2 cent

Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-17 19:28

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA...

the GAME COMPANY ALRD ENFORCE THE SEDITION ACT JUST LIKE WE HAV IT IN MALAYSIA.

IT IS TO SILENCE N INSTILL FEAR TO ALL FORUM PPL N PLAYERS...

READ THE NEW RULES N REGULATIONS...

WELL U GUYS HAVE ACCEPT TO PLAY ON THEIR SERVER N GAME.

SO BE A GOOD BOY N KEEP QUIET N KEEP PLAYING THE GAME.

OTHERWISE U ALL WILL BE PUNISHED .

XIXIXIXIXIXI

N ALSO PLS RC MORE ...

CHEERS

Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-17 19:51
Post picture of me not recharging is seditious?
Author: uuhh    Time: 2015-4-17 20:17
Blurguy replied at 2015-4-17 19:51
Post picture of me not recharging is seditious?

not u la bro... other ppl la...

well as u know they come out wit new TOS or they RENEW the TOS... Rules n Regulations...

so if u all wanna strike... then they lock u up lor... like wat happen la in bole land...

Author: ody    Time: 2015-4-17 22:16
Arthur, i wonder how much you earn this tourney? Wonder is it still like before? U see the whole Shu 11/13 no rc and not active in tourney, how u feel? And the best part is we are leaving to 兵戎天下.

ODY SHU11/13
Author: Blurguy    Time: 2015-4-23 20:37
Long time no update , bz in Cotk another version lol

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5