Heyshell Games Forum

Title: I'm tired of Merger [Print this page]

Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-17 19:56
Title: I'm tired of Merger
I spend a lot of money to this game. I fought so hard to climb up top 5. Then GM you merge us to older server. Not mention the refine for my tiger suit now it's been 8 months. Still nothing. I'm sucking tired of this game. You have done it GM. I will stop playing soon.
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-17 19:57
This is a second time u had done it. You really don't care about your customers.
Author: MaChao    Time: 2015-4-17 19:58
they just do stupid merger without seeing the situation..

Usually strongest SHU + Strongest SHU is merged, then all wei and wu will be dead.. They not considering this..

They just merge as they like..
Author: stonemanlz    Time: 2015-4-17 22:07
And they gave 200 gold for Compensation ? GM how about I give 2000 gold not to merge??
Author: Arbar    Time: 2015-4-17 23:10
S.19 had been merger with s.20 about 2 months ago and yesterday another merger with s.12.
And just realized that s.12 had been merger before with s.14. Why did you this GM Arthur?
Do you know you just merged 4 server into 1? It's too crowded and the gap is to big.
Yeah...it's obvious the intention behind all of this, keep ReCharge to catch up. ReCharge bloadly to cover the mess you made. Very wise decision you had just made GM Arthur.
Author: DamnGM    Time: 2015-4-17 23:26
he will merge all server into 1, just u all wait

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5