Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Questions on Raise Skill Harm Rate & Raise Harm Rate [Print this page]

Author: Venus9989    Time: 2014-2-20 21:00
Title: Questions on Raise Skill Harm Rate & Raise Harm Rate
Hey broes,

I got a 4 star "Tactics - Raise skill harm rate" and a 4 star "Harm - Raise harm rate". But i'm not sure how it affects on your heroes' abilities in battle. Please help me to explain these skills. I will highly appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Author: LiuShan    Time: 2014-2-24 13:49
I have asked the same question like 4-5 times, in FB or here in forum, but Heyshell never want to answer them. I think they want us players to be confused about those equipment skill, so that we continuously use gold to refine and thus have to recharge more. That's how they make money
Author: Leront    Time: 2014-2-24 19:29
I dont know if my theory will satisfy you. But if my theory is true , it effects the status your hero can do to enemies, like weaken. Ever see that when you use the skill. Or when the row of your enemies befind damage more than the front.maybe that was it. Im not really sure about it too. And immune is for against it.
Author: TaishiCi00    Time: 2014-2-25 12:16
You guys can check the beginner guides for the answer, but Leront maybe right on the skill harm idea, but harm idk what does either
Author: believelvle    Time: 2014-7-23 01:23
immu rate > immunity dame
harm rate > more dame taken
immu & harm for normal att
skill immu & skill harm for skill att
  sorry im not good english , just can say that ^^

Author: renaric    Time: 2014-7-23 18:54
Go get to know a chinese friend, they can help you.

Author: darthpoon    Time: 2014-7-25 10:40
"Tactics - increase the chance you can cast this skill on enemy
"Harm -increase the damage it deals on enemy with the skill
Author: Greferg    Time: 2014-7-27 21:41
Anyone got their equipment to level 5? I find that no matter how much I refine it nv goes to level 5
Author: Kreaster_S1    Time: 2014-7-29 00:10
you need gold to update from lev 4 to lev 5
Author: youyou    Time: 2015-8-7 23:11
darthpoon replied at 2014-7-25 10:40
"Tactics - increase the chance you can cast this skill on enemy
"Harm -increase the damage it deals ...

Wrong like shet , tactic=add skill damage by % , harm=add first clash damage

Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-8-7 23:31
From what I know is
Raise skill harm rate - Increase the chance of having you cast your skills and not blocked.
Raise skill harm rate - Increase dmg better used on heroes with rebound such as CWJ and Z.Fei. Their rebound dmg will increase.

Not sure if its totally true.
Author: arifin    Time: 2015-8-8 01:14
FanofBabes replied at 2015-8-7 23:31
From what I know is
Raise skill harm rate - Increase the chance of having you cast your skills and n ...

im not agree with this one.... only high lead can make our skill more success n can block opponent skill, btw GM should give us better answer with this one (diff between block n ironwall... n diff  between trick n tactic)...
for immu n harm totally u can see the diff.... harm is raise atk dmg when normal atk at first clash... immu is reduce def dmg when normal atk after clash
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-8-8 01:17
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-8-8 01:21
arifin replied at 2015-8-8 01:14
im not agree with this one.... only high lead can make our skill more success n can block opponent ...

U dont agree doesn't mean its wrong. You sure only lead will and not tactic? If you yourself doesn't have a clear idea of them all don't come disagree with no solid explanation LOL.

GM should give us a clear explanation as its so vague.
Author: o0oo    Time: 2015-8-8 01:27
Edited by o0oo at 2015-8-8 01:32

Tactic - increase skill damage by a certain %.
Trick - increase skill damage by a certain attributes.
Ironwall - reduce skill damage by a certain %.
Block - reduce skill damage by a certain attributes.
Immu - reduce damage from common attk
Harm - increase damage for common attk

% and attributes unknown, u need to test it out yourself.

Lastly, ONLY LEAD (& LUCK) determine if you can block skill or cast skill successfully...
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-8-8 02:18
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-8-8 02:33
o0oo replied at 2015-8-8 01:27
Tactic - increase skill damage by a certain %.
Trick - increase skill damage by a certain attributes ...

If what you think is right.

Why the description says Raise Skill HARM Rate instead of Raise Skill Damage Rate? Logic?

You got any solid evidence that Tactic-Raise Skill Harm Rate does not relate to increase chance of having skill cast and just increase of skill dmg %? If you do, where?

Only lead increase the chance of block and skill cast?

Only GM can give us the correct answer.

Author: o0oo    Time: 2015-8-8 02:44
FanofBabes replied at 2015-8-8 02:18
If what you think is right.

Why the description says Raise Skill HARM Rate instead of Raise Skill  ...

Well, I am just sharing what I know and I have tested it out.

If you believe what sima (No1 warrior in all server) says, u can refer to this thread as well..

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D6
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2015-8-8 03:09
Edited by FanofBabes at 2015-8-8 03:20
o0oo replied at 2015-8-8 02:44
Well, I am just sharing what I know and I have tested it out.

If you believe what sima (No1 warri ...

If tactic & trick means increase of skill dmg %, block & ironwall is increase of def, then what is skill defense, defense, attack, skill attack. for if ironwall,block,tactic,trick is doing the same thing?

What for name it into 8 different things but actually 4 of each are actually doing the same?

GM needs to clarify all these.
Author: strawberry    Time: 2015-10-11 10:33
youyou replied at 2015-8-7 23:11
Wrong like shet , tactic=add skill damage by % , harm=add first clash damage

then.... trick???
Author: valium    Time: 2015-10-11 12:53
Edited by valium at 2015-10-11 13:00

Skill attack= increase your % of skill your opponent successfuly so they unable to block. more skill attack you have the higher chances
Skill harm = once you cast the skill. hw many damage it will inflict. why sometimes your opponent can skill your troops with one shot and u unable finish your opponents.
Harm = increased your damage inflict when you melee with your opponent.
Immu = decreased your damaged suffered when you melee with your opponent. ( the more immu you have the less you loss your troops)

thnks
Author: Arbar    Time: 2015-10-12 09:35
LiuShan replied at 2014-2-24 13:49
I have asked the same question like 4-5 times, in FB or here in forum, but Heyshell never want to an ...

That's right. CoTK wants us to RC more...a lot more and more frequent but give us less. It's so obvious by make harder to get hidden/4 star equip, and they make new event... Reward for Refined by gold.

So free refined will be useless. It still can be used but the probability is very very very very low.
Author: palkon    Time: 2015-10-16 14:30
Tactic = increase your skill attack by %
Harm = increase your attack by %
Author: negiso    Time: 2017-4-28 06:20
Its like critical on normal damage and skill damage
And critical resit
Author: millertime    Time: 2017-4-28 09:13
Everyone should look at the link oOoo posted. In it not only chris lim but sima confirm what the equips do. Only thing they do not know for certain is the amount trick and block give.

If you don't believe them test it yourself in trial tower.

I can confirm that raise skill harm rate does not help the chance of your hero landing his skill. Way back in the day I stacked a ton of these equips on my x.chu and it made no difference on the chances of him landing his skill.

Author: mdvzhzrk    Time: 2023-7-6 11:54
Join the PerfectTV4You community today and discover a world of TV entertainment like never before. With our vast collection of handpicked shows, personalized recommendations, exclusive content, and flexible subscription options, we guarantee that you'll never be bored again. So sit back, relax, and let PerfectTV4You be your ultimate source for TV entertainment. Happy streaming! perfect tv4 you

Author: PowerBlack    Time: 2023-11-15 22:57
Ну для того, чтобы разработать стратегию, нужно разбираться в данном вопросе, быть в курсе всех новостей, анализировать и сопоставлять информацию. И то не факт, что разработанная вами стратегия окажется выигрышной... Как по мне, оптимальнее пользоваться прогнозами на спорт, что я собственно и делаю. Смотрите рейтинг лучших капперов на сайте 1Хбет зеркало и определяйтесь с выбором. Я неплохо поднялась с пронозами от каппера your-tips.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5