Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Getting COTK Known [Print this page]

Author: Afrooo    Time: 2015-7-7 20:46
Title: Getting COTK Known
Cotk is a great game in my opinion. The developers have done a brilliant job creating a lengthy, addictive game with a massive variety of things to do do in it. Here's my question: why isn't COTK advertised and promoted on other websites and in the app store and such? I'm from Australia and I believe that I'm the only Australian that's playing this game currently. COTK has the potential to be a huge game with many more players than it has now and I'd love to see it grow and prosper. I suggest that the developers pour some money into advertising the game more. it was only by chance that I discovered it and my interest in Chinese history that i downloaded it. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of other players found it the same way.

Bottom line is, promote/advertise this game more and you'll be surprised at how large the community could grow. So many people love the Dynasty Warriors games and COTK is a more addictive version of those.

Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-7-7 23:46
i thought COTK refers to chaos of three kingdoms
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-7-8 09:30
Thank you for your advice.
Author: saangAnwar    Time: 2015-7-9 13:30
cotk is clones of three kingdoms, isn't?

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5