Heyshell Games Forum

Title: S48. Auto Bots disaster come again!! [Print this page]

Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-1-18 21:44
Title: S48. Auto Bots disaster come again!!
Dear GM!!
Pls take a look, check and do somethings withl these auto bots from Wei S48. They're disapeared for 1 month, then now, they're apeared again.
Always turn off auto, also can jump or lure if needed. They make almost us feel bored, we also spent a lot of time playing this game. At least there're 50 ign of bots from Wei.
Pls do somethings soon !!

]

Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-1-18 21:48
Here's the opinion of Wei's King

Edited by Sarric at 2016-1-18 18:24

I know, this thread opened some while ago, but the topic is still up to date.

Im S48 Wei current King and you should check Wei for Clones/Bots. While we have most of the time not more than 30 generals in Battle from "known players", there are times when 200-250 Generals follow some offical order. Mostly "red named generals" and players who look like generic names. So either i dont use some official orders at important times or i unleash the zombies.

They are not strong, but its a massive wave. Its no fun when we get some victorys with this, at least for me.

Ingame Name : Sarric
Author: testas    Time: 2016-1-19 00:39
if you are wei king you should have support your fellow clone masters.. on wei7 everyone has the same voice.. even our highest level support it.. on s1 highest level in game ASUwanti also support cloners!!!
Author: Sarric    Time: 2016-1-19 03:04
Well, maybe im not right for the job then.
But where is the fun for everyone, if they just get swarmed by auto-off zombie-clones?
They dont have fun because they cant do anything except try to duel the clone army which gets faster respawn than they can kill without hardly getting exp.
And i dont even need to login during event and if, my generals are also getting block by the clones.

Well, It is effective and its winning us events and reclamation slaves. And it is pretty boring.
Author: MaChau    Time: 2016-1-19 11:36
if you want to know how we counter this kind of bots, pls join us, server S7-shu, our king DON ALEXIS KAN will serve u well..
Author: 兵戎天下    Time: 2016-1-19 15:33
I come from the Chinese server & can share with you guys some things about the bot running here in COTK.

Apparently there are 2 kind of bot script that can attach to the game. One is call internal script, another is external script.

Internal script can only be assigned to 1 account at 1 time. Normally for the main account which you can access to many internal game features.
Is more risky & can be easily detect by GM. Look at this post created by GM.
http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
The one GM caught is running a internal script so can be detected by GM.

Whereas the one posted here probably is running an external script which is hard for GM to detect.
The one can assign many accounts at 1 time suitable for clones to run.

This type of bot script/program can be easily created by own game developer or programmer.
Probably someone working in the English server & Chinese server who want to earn extra cash with it.
Author: Elizabeth2000    Time: 2016-1-19 16:50
1 day,S48 Wei will be ruled by Lvl 100 Zangba who commands the clones
Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-1-19 17:15
兵戎天下 replied at 2016-1-19 15:33
I come from the Chinese server & can share with you guys some things about the bot running here in C ...

If GM can't do anything with those type of bots, pls close this game, lol
Author: youyou    Time: 2016-1-19 19:59
tats y some wei's will always remain a pussy in their lives , to their mum's graves and ancestors
Author: burningice    Time: 2016-1-20 01:42
its clearly they want to ruin this great game, no one will play or pay for boring game...
please investigate this n solve it, just use a common sense, u'll find out which is real player or puppeteer
i hope GM or someone in charge can solve this problem very soon... regards
Author: testas    Time: 2016-1-20 02:54
Edited by testas at 2016-1-20 03:20

programs only work on wei side you dumb.. because we inveted it... given to wei7 to kill sima who was emperor at that time and it was succesfull

any player who beats the inventor in super tourney will be storm with clones !!! we will destroy anyone offens him by any mean !!

Author: Whalr    Time: 2016-1-20 04:14
Funny how the Shu Bullies are crying about clones. Not to mention, The Shu bullies does the same thing with the auto off. Look in the mirror before you make such a statement. It is okay for the Shu to pull the stunt, but when it backfires, Taste your own medicine BIOTCHES!...
Author: MaChau    Time: 2016-1-20 10:42
GM, pls take care bot seriously or you will lose alot potential customers again.. hope u can learnt from s7 shu, alot RC player like sima n frens. stop RC n left this game bcoz of bot..

Last Word: Hail King Don Alexis Kan ... Ciatttt..
PS: i was infected by Wanzetan virus, cure still no found till now

Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-1-20 17:54
Whalr replied at 2016-1-20 04:14
Funny how the Shu Bullies are crying about clones. Not to mention, The Shu bullies does the same thi ...

Are u crazy????? If you're not S48, pls shut up and get out. If you're in S48, you're the big liar, everyone in S48 can see the situation here. Ok?
Author: Styp    Time: 2016-1-21 02:29
I'm handsome
Author: Elizabeth2000    Time: 2016-1-21 16:17
Whalr replied at 2016-1-20 04:14
Funny how the Shu Bullies are crying about clones. Not to mention, The Shu bullies does the same thi ...

Bro,dun mix up servers ok?
Author: Whalr    Time: 2016-1-23 07:42
Edited by Whalr at 2016-1-23 07:48

Im sexy.

I am going to argue. Shu "Lion King" does what the clones do. disable the AUTO OFF in hopes it will buy enough time to win the country wars (specially iron mines, taking all the mines, just to put other players on a hold from advancing). how does it feel to be out numbered?. thats what the WU and the WEI had to endure all these sad nights. and guess what?. the Wei decided enough is enough. the WU is just speculating. . being out numbered by the Shu or the Wei is the same to me. But I prefer the Wei cause they don't bully as bad as the Shu. I don't know what i am talking about anymore. cause i can careless.

which server am I mixing with Elizabeth2000?.

Please tell "Cutie Lion King" WuWu said hi.
Author: Hmilo    Time: 2016-1-23 07:53
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-1-23 08:50
Whalr replied at 2016-1-23 07:42
Im sexy.

I am going to argue. Shu "Lion King" does what the clones do. disable the AUTO OFF in hop ...

U're idiot? We use clones to conquer? This is the war game, and when you're weaker, u must accept it, u can fight against as the man. But when you use auto bots, it is the big trouble. Ok?  Don't say these shit things like the old woman
Author: botkeeper    Time: 2016-1-23 09:04
Hmilo replied at 2016-1-23 07:53
LOL. My friend also said that in S7 all shu and wu also all auto off.
They pretend not liked it bu ...

My friend also said that you supported this bots, and my other friend said that you also using this bots. Everyone can say and have their story, dont be just a fooled and eat all without seing by yourself. There is a reason why gm closed the new id registration on s1 and s7, come and see for your self in either s48, s49 or s50. Play as wu or shu and engage those bots, you will see how amazing this bots program, can keep reload and trap your generals. And for some reason only wei can have those bots, coincidence? Or maybe they pay GM to do that? Because it seems that GM dont want to solved this bots, as for your information s1 haf these bots for 2years already. And now its spreading to other servers, my friend said to me that GM really loves wei
Author: Chivas777    Time: 2016-1-23 10:06
Maybe  GM was take over by bot too,  so they don't hear complain from player. Lol
Author: Hmilo    Time: 2016-1-23 10:21
Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-1-23 14:25
Hmilo replied at 2016-1-23 10:21
This is what called NOT USING AUTO OFF
And they're all "FRIENDS"

Hmm, we're S48, not S7 bro. But anyway, we faced same situation. And GM really do nothing?
Author: hark    Time: 2016-1-23 14:36
This chen not ban any clones on shu in any server. So fuck him and his game!!! Long live his gay partner alexis Kan he must suck chen very well.
Author: Hmilo    Time: 2016-1-23 15:27
Author: hark    Time: 2016-1-23 16:21
Thank u chen for making fair play for all!!!
Author: anuardb1    Time: 2016-1-24 01:57
I thought i saw a pussycat... oh  no. Its 200-300 shadows
Author: slow    Time: 2016-1-24 02:48
U motherfucker chen close my id!!
Thx for ur fucking fairness!
My regards to ur pretty sister!
SLLim

Author: Hmilo    Time: 2016-1-24 11:18

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5