Heyshell Games Forum

Title: SHU / WU S7 ALWAYS BORN RED HEROES BUT GM DO NOTHING ? [Print this page]

Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-3 13:12
Title: SHU / WU S7 ALWAYS BORN RED HEROES BUT GM DO NOTHING ?
THIS IS HOW YOU REACT ? BANNED YELLOW HEROES ( BUT MAYBE YOU JUST PRETEND SAID IT ALSO ) BUT NOW BORN NEW RED HEROES UNTIL PURPLE, YOU PRETEND SEE NOTHING ?

YOU WANT MORE CAN VISIT THOSE LINK BELOW, NOW YELLOW TURN RED, RED TURN PEOPLE THEN YOU SAID THAT'S NOT CLONES.

THEIR NUMBER TRIPLE THAN OUR NOW, AND ALSO WU NOW ALL BORN RED HEROES

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1 => YOU DO NOTHING ON THESE

IF YOU HATE WEI JUST BANNED ALL WEI ID SO WE CAN ALL RETIRED, FUCK YOU CHEN

[attach]5290[/attach][attach]5291[/attach][attach]5292[/attach][attach]5293[/attach][attach]5295[/attach][attach]5294[/attach]

Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-3-3 13:22
What does that mean yellow ? they are yellow turban heroes ? there s a new faction ? i m confused
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-3 13:39
Yellow heroes is the legendary heroes.

ZANG BA brothers with Blue Heroes Liao Hua etc
Author: MaChau    Time: 2016-3-3 15:02
ZANG BA brothers with Blue Heroes Liao Hua are the mighty heroes in COTK... all player scare to them...
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-3 17:35
SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE MATHA FAKKA CHEN ?

[attach]5313[/attach]

Before they always complaint can't get to Handan, now they INSULT other People.

Think you not Worth IT AS MODERATOR. You not even understand CHEAP TRICK Like this.

And you EVEN NOT BANNED THEIR CLONES !

Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-3-3 17:41
Are these ppl angry angry?
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-3 19:02
Edited by DirtyShu.v2 at 2016-3-3 19:04
Birdwarne replied at 2016-3-3 17:41
Are these ppl angry angry?

What if your ID got banned without reason ?
IF the reason is clones but your friend got banned while others side not banned what u feel ?

Are you angry ?

IF GM want to banned not just choose country that recharge a lot so he can support it.
All the proof already shown in here but GM no action because they still can't let sima lose in contest.

Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-3-4 04:45
Then rc la make gm move to your side
Author: MaChau    Time: 2016-3-4 08:31
no wonder so loud.. got banned by GM.. gud job GM..
Author: KGB    Time: 2016-3-4 11:40
Hello genius. First of all, you said always born red heroes. Born from your mother pussy? Or from your girl vagina? Registration is closed since long time ago

Second, how many of us will know what ign plays in which server? And there you know caocibai is from S3. You accused S7 and on screen shot we all can see s17 ids. You play there too? I am sure you are so busy with plenty works or business to do. BUT too bad you are not doing it in the real world, instead you travel across servers with mission to create chaos, selling BOT with commission into your pocket and free usage for certain of time. Congrats congrats. You made both heyshell and feidou hit with unique headache syndrome without cure. Wonderful Wei S7. Heroic !!! Bravooo

Author: Sbs    Time: 2016-3-4 14:16
just remove auto off or must do something if sent auto off (like strike and lure system maybe) . I think problem will solved. we can lure fast and i also love it because can kill fast. Now bot annoying because one person can send a lot clone in one city and then auto off , in the same time he / she still can do another thing . But if they have to do click for auto off i think they will super bored like us too
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-4 14:37
Sbs replied at 2016-3-4 14:16
just remove auto off or must do something if sent auto off (like strike and lure system maybe) . I t ...

You think DISABLE AUTO OFF SOLVED THE PROBLEM ?

You know in our server Shu s7 use 200+ heroes auto march to Handan and Zhaoge every hour and our Heroes on Wei not even 100. So you can think what happen ?

They Recharge all ID to VIP2 even Yellow Heroes.

STUPID GM SHOULD INCREASE IT AT LEAST VIP 5 to use AUTO MARCH !

Let's say no MORE AUTO OFF, you think you can pass all that 200 or even 500 in Wu S3 ?

Even HakilMilo is shit against 200 heroes + "sima"  + top 10 in Arena.

You may think with auto ON you can kill them easily, but are you strong enough to kill the RICH GUY ?

- How many House you spent in this game ? Or A CAR ? or just A pack of Cigarette ?
- Not even mention the one that USE HACK GOLD but that STUPID HEYSHELL NOT EVEN REALIZED ?

This Heyshell just to biased to banned clones, you know my friend is banned because he use ID "FucxMe"? and said that against the rules ? But you see how many ID using CIBAI, PENIS, ETC, but not got banned.

Not even that, just because people help playing it they said it's CLONES, but so Many RED HEROES in SHU and WU that's not clones.
They banned our ID with Lu Xun and said it's CLONES.

MONEY RULES in THIS GAME, not JUST FOR POWER BUT ALSO FOR THE MODERATOR.

Author: Shurikendo    Time: 2016-3-5 03:56
hahaha bro maybe u right!! GM hate wei hahaha is happen on my servers s12 when wei & wu together bullying shu everyday they merge it with another elite shu servers and only my server now have 6 servers

is ok at least we had the honor
they are nothing without gm
Author: Sbs    Time: 2016-3-10 23:29
Because you just think yourself . I also play in s 7 my self can kill 200 bot even they auto off but play super bored . You think hakil milo can not do if i can do? I am far far away than their power . My suggestion not make people bored . Are you happy if every body leave this gam and you play alone ?  You aleays said wi and shu but i already see that wei s7 have the most clones . Not argue again i think you know what happened .

not accused thing withaout prove.

Not how many we spend to play this game . I tell you honestly i am happy die fast because can level up wuickly but i am super bored if play very slow . Do you thing every body dont have real life. Sugest you work hard in real world so can earn moore money and then you chan choose rc more or you invest in real thing better than you make evtery body suffer .

I think if auto off removed this problem will solve 80 percent . And more people will play not like now only you play .
Author: Sbs    Time: 2016-3-10 23:43
You suggest vip 5 can use auto march how about vip 5 can use auto off also ? Common let be fair

If you are not agree that mean you are selfish only want won your self

Or i think you are the bot program seller so you think you will lost money if auto off removed and you can not sell your program . I hope i am wrong ha ha ha
Author: Stelumvict    Time: 2016-3-11 22:25
remove both auto march and auto off will decrease or even remove "bot and clone problems"... 99,99% works GUARANTEE!!!!
Author: Atlantean    Time: 2016-3-17 13:10
Edited by Atlantean at 2016-3-17 13:11

Maybe they are newbie on that server?
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-4-5 14:32
Stelumvict replied at 2016-3-11 22:25
remove both auto march and auto off will decrease or even remove "bot and clone problems"... 99,99%  ...

After using bot not compalint anymore huh?
Author: orion    Time: 2016-4-5 15:07
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-4-5 14:32

Don't act innocent like you having down syndrome.
Wei S7 forever powerful OK.
Previously declare war with GM....now bark here and there.
Want to beg GM is it, please ask properly and use human language pls!
Really make S7 Wei lose pride and dignity.

Think only you can spam forum....puik!
Author: hark    Time: 2016-4-6 11:04
WITHOUT BOT AND GM CHEN THIS S7 SHU IS NOTHING!!!
Author: botkeeper    Time: 2016-4-6 11:59
Typical wei s7 when things out of favor, go spam and crying in forum, spreading lies and false information. I guess you really miss your 1000 PANGFENG? There is reason why GM closed the new id registration on both S1 and S7, why i guess u will just denied everything, with your amazing bot program they can generate 300 pfeng per day (ask GM how many pangfeng did they banned, they will lose count) not only that this amazing program can walk 24/7 and do everything like real player do, until GM wont ban them, or maybe some GM sell this program to them. And ONLY WEI CAN USE THIS PROGRAM, ASK S29, S50, S51, S52, or maybe more, THE ARMIES OF PANGFENG. Not only that their purpose is to make people quit with their auto off, so they can become no.1 in cotk, is it really that important? This is just a game why take it so seriously until using some kind of illegal program to help you. Anyone face s7 Wei in tourney, i believe they can tell the different. Stop feeding people with all your lies, clone shout for clone, bot shout for bot? Very lowlife

FOR OTHER SERVERS THAT OVERLOAD WITH WEI BOTS, GO ASK MERCY FROM YUNFEI, XZEL, AND KENAROK FROM WEI S7, MAYBE THEY WILL REMOVE IT FROM YOUR SERVERS

Author: hark    Time: 2016-4-6 13:38
WANZ AND DONKAN SELLING BOT $100 USD PM THEM FOR MORE INFO
Author: botkeeper    Time: 2016-4-6 14:10
Typical wei s7 when things out of favor, go spam and crying in forum, spreading lies and false information. I guess you really miss your 1000 PANGFENG? There is reason why GM closed the new id registration on both S1 and S7, why i guess u will just denied everything, with your amazing bot program they can generate 300 pfeng per day (ask GM how many pangfeng did they banned, they will lose count) not only that this amazing program can walk 24/7 and do everything like real player do, until GM wont ban them, or maybe some GM sell this program to them. And ONLY WEI CAN USE THIS PROGRAM, ASK S29, S50, S51, S52, or maybe more, THE ARMIES OF PANGFENG. Not only that their purpose is to make people quit with their auto off, so they can become no.1 in cotk, is it really that important? This is just a game why take it so seriously until using some kind of illegal program to help you. Anyone face s7 Wei in tourney, i believe they can tell the different. Stop feeding people with all your lies, clone shout for clone, bot shout for bot? Very lowlife

FOR OTHER SERVERS THAT OVERLOAD WITH WEI BOTS, GO ASK MERCY FROM YUNFEI, XZEL, SLLIM, AND KENAROK FROM WEI S7, MAYBE THEY WILL REMOVE IT FROM YOUR SERVERS. GM CANT HELP YOU BECAUSE THEY PAID GM FOR THIS, S1 HAD BEEN PLAGUED WITH BOTS NEARLY 3YEARS, S7 NEARLY 2YEARS, S29 AND OTHER SERVER NEARLY 1 YEAR, AND WHAT DID GM DO? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! THEY WONT EVEN BAN THOSE CLONES THAT ACT AS A BOT, EVEN THEY KNOW ABOUT IT AND EVEN WORSE THEY ADMIT IT.
Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2016-4-6 17:12
hark replied at 2016-4-6 13:38

LONG LIVE DON ALEXIS KAN CROOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Author: Aptknack    Time: 2016-4-7 08:31
botkeeper replied at 2016-4-6 14:10
Typical wei s7 when things out of favor, go spam and crying in forum, spreading lies and false infor ...

Actually, I wish to ignore these forums since gm does nothing much, most of the times anyways. When u want to accuse and you bring me in, I will take you on. Whoever is hiding behind that forum Nick, you better proof YunFei uses bots. If you cannot proof it, just learn to shut up and say only what u can confirm.

And if GM can come out and verify or speak on this we welcome it. If you cannot level without using clones and u see someone who can, the least you can do is stay magnanimous. I say one last time, don't bring me into this discussion unless you have the proof.

I will stop here and see how far you want to bring this.
Author: botkeeper    Time: 2016-4-7 12:33
hark replied at 2016-4-6 13:38

Actually, I wish to ignore these forums since gm does nothing much, most of the times anyways. When u want to accuse and you bring them in. We will take you on. Whoever is hiding behind that forum Nick, you better proof wanz and donkan selling bots. If you cannot proof it, just learn to shut up and say only what u can confirm.

And if GM can come out and verify or speak on this we welcome it. If you cannot level without using clones and u see someone who can, the least you can do is stay magnanimous. I say one last time, don't bring them into this discussion unless you have the proof.

I will stop here and see how far you want to bring this.
Author: booboo    Time: 2016-4-7 13:08
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-3 19:02
What if your ID got banned without reason ?
IF the reason is clones but your friend got banned whil ...

urs banned coz clones others definetly real player lar so easy le
Author: booboo    Time: 2016-4-7 13:09
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-4 14:37
You think DISABLE AUTO OFF SOLVED THE PROBLEM ?

You know in our server Shu s7 use 200+ heroes aut ...

u also insult other player le not cool my brother
Author: booboo    Time: 2016-4-7 13:12
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-4-5 14:32

u mean like wei s 7? already cheat with bot, bots program still complain alot meh? so hypocrite woh
Author: Batbat    Time: 2016-4-7 13:36
1 year ago...Wei S7 creates 100 + new ID everyday all auto generated. Shu and Wu s7 calls foul, but GM couldnt do anything. GM bans creating of new ID and Shu Wu gets people to play, they cry for foul.

1 year ago, Wei said they paid money for people to play. Its the same, shu and wu pays humans to play. What goes round comes round. What Wei blatantly do to others, others will give it back. Its life, wake up your idea Wei. You start something, u bear the consequences. Shu and wu are just learning from you and getting young kids to move IDs.

Have fun ya
Author: Aptknack    Time: 2016-4-7 14:23
botkeeper replied at 2016-4-7 12:33
Actually, I wish to ignore these forums since gm does nothing much, most of the times anyways. Whe ...

I asked you why you include me in the discussion, you cut and paste as if on context, my message on the wider topic of your discussions.

So conclude you cannot answer why you put YunFei inside your post but you are not willing to justify it? I think your response sufficiently gave the relevant weight to your own comments.

Author: Antonsetya    Time: 2016-4-7 15:44
Close Server 7...
Problem Solve Then....
Author: ramboo    Time: 2016-4-10 23:13
It's just red heroes be patient untill all purple they will declare ridiculous regulations against yellow colour generals

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5