Heyshell Games Forum

Title: S46 NEED MERGER and CLEAN CHEATER........ [Print this page]

Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-4 14:34
Title: S46 NEED MERGER and CLEAN CHEATER........
Dear gm,
i'm from wei s46, pls check again total player from each country, its absolutely not balance...

and if u think and see like i think and see, pls merger again this server....

maybe u should find server with wu / wei more active player...

and dont forget just always clean bot and clone for each country....

if u keep continue like this, i'm sure many players from other server will complaint and maybe they wiil stop play this game too ...
thank u for ur time GM...

Best Regards,

BB wei s46.....
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-3-4 14:41
Bejo what did you see ?

Author: sangarrr    Time: 2016-3-4 14:45
wei 46 ..merger not fair..we need merger old server or stop playing
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-4 14:47
You just bullshit, like you're the strongest one.

In tournament versus Shu S7 or Wu s3 you just SHIT.

I assure you only have 2 cities left.
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-4 14:53
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-4 14:47
You just bullshit, like you're the strongest one.

In tournament versus Shu S7 or Wu s3 you just SHI ...

i dont undertsand what u say.......
wei and wu less active player, so me from wei request merger....lol
Author: 阿修罗    Time: 2016-3-4 14:53
Sangarrr my dear~so you gonna quit cos you fighting janda? Are you a man? V
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-4 14:58
We want Merger and clean cheater from our server......plsssssssssssss..........
Author: ivans44    Time: 2016-3-4 15:01
Whinner of the year
Author: cecep    Time: 2016-3-4 15:15
Hhaha merger merger pleaseee

Author: OMIEKU    Time: 2016-3-4 15:37
Clean cheater? Where do shu44 cheat? Clone? Where do we have clone? Show some proof please. If we use clone, just ban all of our char, not only the clone char, ban all shu 44, i dont mind, becoz we dont use looser way like clone, sorryyyy.....  Clone is not our thing bro, its disgusting
Author: DirtyShu.v2    Time: 2016-3-4 15:47
OMIEKU replied at 2016-3-4 15:37
Clean cheater? Where do shu44 cheat? Clone? Where do we have clone? Show some proof please. If we us ...

Are you sure ? Since you're descendant of Shu S7.

Since ALL Shu server get support from CHEN you can easily talk shit
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-4 15:48
Sorry Guys. They call the following as Balance. Other than the following pictures, it is just unfair to them. Honestly Wu is weakest at the moment and they don't complain yet. FYI, wu don't even have LiuBei like MYST. Please stop whining and fight like a man. Thanks.
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-4 15:54
roxii replied at 2016-3-4 15:48
Sorry Guys. They call the following as Balance. Other than the following pictures, it is just unfair ...

yea, but wu and wei still balance in s46.....

and shu players alredy move to other server....

after merger they'r back again...

hahahahaha

i just want to say : Merger plsssss..................and clean the cheater...
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-4 15:55
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-4 15:47

Since ALL Shu server get support from CHEN you  ...

I don't care what you think. You are not even worth talking but here I am talking coz you are so pity. You are kind of people who always complain for no good lucks are coming to you coz you don't work hard. Very pity. If you don't play in S44 or S46, don't come and bark around.
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-4 15:58
Wei King start World Chat on provoking us when we merge and now wanna retire? I still remember the words you used on World Chat "Let's enter Chengdu together Wu". Now you crying? Go retire. No one will miss you. We only remember Legends, not Cowards.
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-4 16:00
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-4 15:47

Since ALL Shu server get support from CHEN you  ...

just write what u know my friend, i support u......
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-4 16:21
Keep whining. GM can easily detect those shu are clones or not. How actively they play before and now. Please STUDY before ACCUSE someone ok? Just becoz you are weak, don't accuse everyone that they are using dirty methods. Coz whiners gonna just whine.
Author: dieucay555    Time: 2016-3-4 17:12
Haha, s46, my ex-server. How come like this? Seem s46 Wei always want to ruin the server. Pls learn to be a true loser. We Shu 46 never complain anything although u guys stay near Chengdu everyday, cos u don't use clones, it's a fair world, we're the weaker, we accept it. And now, when u lose, u're crying, haizzz
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-4 17:20
They CRY on the forum. But in Game, they have many people Online. Just now they attack mid IRON mine with over 100Gens.

Here's the screenshot.

And here's the name of their gens in this fight.

SimaZhao
Sodarith
SpawnS
LOUISSAM
BullJoann
cnks
Yandi
senliongin
HerbLynn
dennkw
Zoldyck
KingofWar
Botiti
GreenMamie
Deva
sopeak
MYST
DarkXenna
Sangarrr
TeghuJr
LordTeo

Over 20 People online and crying? Or they are just clones? Hiks Hiks Hiks.
Blame your King that you can't get iron or school. It's not our problem. Coz your leadership too weak.
We come here with proof that Wei are NOT LOW People. So, just don't cry please. Thanks.
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-4 17:52
roxii replied at 2016-3-4 17:20
They CRY on the forum. But in Game, they have many people Online. Just now they attack mid IRON mine ...

wow....
nice joke, where are the other shu players ?
where r they ? hellooooo..... ? bcs u want show the pic to this forum ?
hahahhaahaha.......
Author: Underground    Time: 2016-3-4 18:28
I am stop playing
I want warge, no fair
Shu 44 cloninggg

Wu46
Author: OMIEKU    Time: 2016-3-4 20:46
Hihihi, sad and broken hearted looser whinee, wew
Author: 阿修罗    Time: 2016-3-4 21:04
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk~~guess their mental is not strong enough. If I whine everytime I lose, I would already quit when I got "bullied" day and night by Wu when I first joined. But for me it's a challenge ~ that means I am not good enough so must level up more
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-3-4 21:55
And i bully you it makes your arm more ?
Author: bulljoann    Time: 2016-3-4 23:53
roxii replied at 2016-3-4 17:20
They CRY on the forum. But in Game, they have many people Online. Just now they attack mid IRON mine ...

Kkwkakakkaka Bego bin Tolol kwkkakaka
Author: CapCayCoy    Time: 2016-3-5 01:04
Whiner will always be a whiner is a kind of mental problem... same thing like sissy will always be a sissy..
Author: greenht    Time: 2016-3-5 01:20
Crying again...why looser always do like that??

CRYING AND CRYING..
WHINING EVERY DAY..

MOMMY SHU S44 Beat me very bad..
I need to merge to another server...
GM Merge us with S50 so we can beat them again easily...

CRY TO YOUR MOM..DONT ON THIS GAME..

BEJO = STUPID
Your name identical with your logical.
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-5 01:42
bejo replied at 2016-3-4 17:52
wow....
nice joke, where are the other shu players ?
where r they ? hellooooo..... ? bcs u want sh ...

I JUST SHOWING THAT WEI HAVE 20 ACTIVE PLAYERS AT THAT TIME AND CLAIMING THEY HAVE NO PEOPLE ONLINE.
SHU HAVE ACTIVE PLAYERS MORE THAN WEI BUT IT'S NOT LIKE 100SHU AGAINST 10WEI. DON'T CRY WHILE YOU HAVE 20 PEOPLE ONLINE FOR IRON. AND I WILL STOP POSTING HERE. SEE YOU IN GAME. GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FOOLISH REQUESTS. PRAY DAILY THAT GM PAY ATTENTION TO YOU. COZ AFTER MERGE NOTHING CAN ROLLBACK. AND IF YOU KEEP WANT WIN, GO MERGE WITH S52, YOUR GLORIOUS DAYS WILL BE BACK AGAIN. ONE OF WEI PLAYER GOT ONE LIUBEI AND CRYING LIKE KIDS.

Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-5 01:44
Underground replied at 2016-3-4 18:28
I am stop playing
I want warge, no fair
Shu 44 cloninggg

Sry dude. We won't miss you. Go ahead and Retire. Trash talk is easy. Show us who use clones?
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-3-5 10:47
greenht replied at 2016-3-5 01:20
Crying again...why looser always do like that??

CRYING AND CRYING..

ha ha ha we'r not crying, but we want make the game more interesting again by merger...

why u complaint if we want merger ?

before merger we'rnt complaint, now its time we make a request too,,,merger again....

and i think its fair if we request merger.....and u cant complain to us...

and 1 think, bejo = lucky not stupid, pls if u dont know what the name mean  dont judge by ur ego...

be polite sir /mam.....

mybe i'm more stupid then u in the game, but in the real world mybe u more stupid then me........

Author: ivans44    Time: 2016-3-5 13:27
Losing means we r weaker.
Weaker in what aspect? Char wise? Numbers of players? Vips? Or  teamwork?
IMHO, u guys r weaker in char wise and teamwork.
So what is the solution? Merger? No, merger only solve the numbers of ppl active, which is not ur problem since uve got 20+ active players. So the solution is for u guys to school in 30-50% area. But u cant reach Mianzhu without teamwork. ur king not even care of his ppl, what teamwork is that? So dont dream on schooling at Mianzhu, in other words dont dream about become stronger than shu if u guys still cant solve ur internal problem. So to the conclusion is, the problem doesnt lie in the merger, the problem is ur in ur country itself.
Lets stop accusing each other and start anew, with healthy competition.
Looking forward to it.
And though maybe late, welcome in the new server.
Author: greenht    Time: 2016-3-5 13:35
bejo replied at 2016-3-5 10:47
ha ha ha we'r not crying, but we want make the game more interesting again by merger...

why u com ...

Aduh bro..u dah dikasih merge..mau merge ama siapa lagi???

Mau sama S50???atau S51 dan S52 aja x ya? begitu buka langsung dah minta GM Merge..jadi u bisa superior??? mental u ancur bener bro, kalah dikit complain.

Didaerah gw, BEJO itu artinya BEGO JONGGOS..ga mesti gw jelasin kan artinya.
Kalau u pintar bro, anggap ini tantangan, gmn caranya u bs menang dari musuh diatas u,
mau RC kek mau bakar Kompie kek, mau apa kek, buktikan bisa menang.

Kami menunggu player dengan mental baja, bukan mental tempe.
U mau komplain, u pikir GM bakal denger??? SAPA LU BRO

Author: gings    Time: 2016-3-5 17:42
Edited by gings at 2016-3-5 17:50
greenht replied at 2016-3-5 13:35
Aduh bro..u dah dikasih merge..mau merge ama siapa lagi???

Mau sama S50???atau S51 dan S52 aja x  ...

WADUUUUH BERRRRROOOOO ,., SUNGGUH KERRRRRREN SEKALI KATA2MU,...
TAPI ,., APA IYA SEKATA SEPEMIKIRAN,.?
MENTAL BAJA ITU APA SIH,.?
CHAR YG SUDAH KUAT YG BISANYA HANYA MENINDAS CHAR LEMAH ITU DI SEBUT MENTAL BAJA,.?
ATAU
CHAR YG SUDAH KUAT BERKOAR2 MERASA SENANG ATAS APA YG DIA LAKUKAN DAN ITU SEMUA KEBENARAN ITU SI SEBUT MENTAL BAJA,.?
ATAU
CHAR YG KUAT HANYA BERANI KANDANG ITU DI SEBUT MENTAL BAJA,.?

GAME ITU BEDA JAUH SAMA REALITA BERRRROOOO ,., USIA GAME YG MENENTUKAN CHAR KITA,.!
BUKAN MENTAL YG MENENTUKAN,...

KLO BERRRROO CUMA BISA BERKOAR DAN MERASA SENANG ATAS APA BERRROO LAKUKAN TANPA MEMBANTU MEMBERI SOLUSI ,., MENDINGAN ANDA DIAM,.!
Author: OMIEKU    Time: 2016-3-5 18:03
Ya temenlu yg suruh diam dulu, jangan nyuruh org lain diam tp temen lu sendiri ngoceh aja
Author: OMIEKU    Time: 2016-3-5 18:09
Yg mulai duluan ngejek ngejek org siapa? Yg wc pake kata2in player lainnpakr kata kata janda janda siapa? Hadehhhh, temennya sendiri ga disuruh diam org lain suruh diam. Solusi? Ngapain ngurusin cari solusi buat negara lain, zzzzz. Urus negara sendiri sendiri napa?
Author: greenht    Time: 2016-3-5 19:21
gings replied at 2016-3-5 17:42
WADUUUUH BERRRRROOOOO ,., SUNGGUH KERRRRRREN SEKALI KATA2MU,...
TAPI ,., APA IYA SEKATA SEPEMIKIRAN ...

Mas bro..

Bukannya yang mulai duluan adalah kalian WEI 46. trus yang merengek minta merger sapa? Yang merengek karena ketemu player yang punya 2 king siapa? kok lucu, jago bener putar balik fakta dan bilang shu 44 menindas wei 46 yang cupu itu.

Emank butuh solusi apa? Minta merge dengan S50 gitu?? Gaya bener sih mau merge dengan server lain yang lebih tua lagi. Baru ketemu kita yang cupu di s44 aja udah complain, apalagi ketemu server dewa yang ada 3 king awaken. Nangiss???

"MIKIR BRO", opps lupa kalau ada "otak" nya ya.

saran ne, bikin aja thread baru bilang GM minta di merge ama S50, atau S51 dan S52. Begitu buka new server langsung merge ama kalian.

Author: artons    Time: 2016-3-5 19:41
Have fun aja vs ashu like man ,kalah jg kagak papa namanya jg game tp ashu tu anak kaya smua biarin dia rc kan buat gm uang nya ntar kalau bosen baru mringis wkwkwkwk ruuuugiiii

Author: CapCayCoy    Time: 2016-3-5 23:33
Eh artons.. have fun sih have fun tp bacot lu kira2,  gw member SHU kaga terima disebut seperti yg elu bilang... ini forum di baca secara umum, sebutin IGN elu biar gw gampang nyari elu...
Author: greenht    Time: 2016-3-6 09:03
artons replied at 2016-3-5 19:41
Have fun aja vs ashu like man ,kalah jg kagak papa namanya jg game tp ashu tu anak kaya smua biarin  ...

Hello bro,

Asal u tau ya, di shu malah banyak yang ga recharge sama sekali or hanya vip 1 atau vip 2 saja. Gw "GreenHT" s44 hanya isi 1$ doank. Makanya main itu dipakai pakai otak bukan pakai titit. Jangan cm bisa nangis merengek. Main ginian u rc ga ada abisnya bro, tapi mikir gmn caranya dgn resource terbatas u bisa tempus rank atas.

"KALAH NANGIS, MENANG NGEBULI DI WORLD CHAT."

TEMPE

Author: artons    Time: 2016-3-6 09:46
Xixixixixi wkwkwkw hahahaha hikhikhik lol
Author: Han5an    Time: 2016-3-6 11:00
You Ar Wei 46 So Funny . King Of Wei Sangar World Chat Meet In Mianzhu With Wu , But Now Want Marge Again Or Stop Playing ?? HAHAHAA
Lolz .
You Want Stop Playing just Do That . Dont Talk A Bullshit Word .
King Wei that Mental Tempe .. kreyessss Kreyesss
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-7 15:42
bejo replied at 2016-3-5 10:47

why u com ...

Yes. I don't complain if you want merge. Please beg for Merge again. And FYI no server were merged in such a short time after two merged. GM has stats how many Wei active players now. So keep crying on forum instead of thinking how to fight a stronger opponent. Coz you guys Wei46 only know how to beat and bully.   
Author: roxii    Time: 2016-3-7 15:46
Han5an replied at 2016-3-6 11:00
You Ar Wei 46 So Funny . King Of Wei Sangar World Chat Meet In Mianzhu With Wu , But Now Want Marge  ...

They need serious help. Alliance with WU just after merge, trying to Challenge Shu and now crying.
Author: Xixi778    Time: 2016-3-8 22:28
I believe most of you are all grown ups and somebody in real life. Why arguing over such a small matter for a game that supposed to make us feel happy? Playing games is not about keep winning but also losing. Be humble when you win and be gracious when you lost. If you are the losing part, think of a better strategy to atleast on par with your opponents and not keep asking for merger. After merger what will happened next if you still lost? If you cant take loosing, better quit and play easier games like hayday...cheers
Author: youyou    Time: 2016-3-8 23:20
Xixi778 replied at 2016-3-8 22:28
I believe most of you are all grown ups and somebody in real life. Why arguing over such a small mat ...

"think of a better strategy to atleast on par with your opponents and not keep asking for merger."

U r being ignorant , u talk like that cos u on the winning side? how to think of strategies when opponents are overwhelming with no way to repel? Look at s1 shu/wu and s7 wei/wu. Can they do anything? even with the best strategy , numbers always win. stop talking like that people wun like it
Author: melodi    Time: 2016-3-8 23:22
SORY TO U ALL STUPID, GM IS BLIND SO WHAT ARE U TALKING COMPLAINT ABOUT? ALL IS NOTHING, GM CANT SEE ANYTHING IN GAME, HE ONLY CAN SEE MONEY AND HELP SHU A LOT FROM S8-S52 BOCS OF MANY SHU WASTE MONEY TO BLIND GM.
Author: CapCayCoy    Time: 2016-3-9 02:20
For wei46 and wu46 my IGN is CapCayCoy from SHU S44 do you really want to know about what is pain???
My VIP is almost VIP8 i spent more than 20 thousand gold to get S Hero... until now I HAVE NOT ANY S HERO!!! That is really pain in the a s s... yet i have never whine... even i think GM IS NOT FAIR TO ME!!! Any cent i spent is really my own money and i earn my money with my sweat and blood!!! More than one thousand US dollar equivalent more ten million rupiah... can u guess how big that money??? Untill now i play and never whine!!!! And u wei46 only WHINE!!! Who do u think u are??? If u want to quit because no GM heard what u whine about PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO QUIT!!!!!! I dont even care about your whining!!!!

If u still want to play just play like ordinary player, ENJOY THE GAME!!! OR JUST GET OUT OF THE GAME!!!!
Author: CapCayCoy    Time: 2016-3-9 02:29
And once again to artons... just tell me your IGN... to easier me find u in the game!!!!

PS. Sorry GM i use my native language

KEPADA ARTONS YANG TERHORMAT KLU NGEBACOT HARUS BISA ELU PERTANGGUNG JAWABIN!!! KEPALA ELU DI BANDEROL BIAR GW GAMPANG NGEBELINYA!!!
Author: artons    Time: 2016-3-9 07:21
Ashu Awei nAWu terserah lo mau pilih yg mana kok marah dasar bego oon cuntel lo

Author: sun.quan    Time: 2016-3-9 15:07
Can drink with soft coffee now....my zhang ba kill em all
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-3-9 15:47
you can bring me a latte please
Author: Xixi778    Time: 2016-3-9 16:28
youyou replied at 2016-3-8 23:20
"think of a better strategy to atleast on par with your opponents and not keep asking for merger." ...

So what are you gonna do when things are already as it is now. To fight, you said you cant win because of the overwhelming numbers of enemy that you had claimed. To merged you again, i believe you will still meet the same problems and whine again. Why dont you do this, wait for new server to open and sign in as SHU...dont pick wei again so that you can join the winning side instead of the whinning side. Cheers...
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-3-9 16:29
With ice or not? Less milk less sugar? How many shot?
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-3-9 23:25
Birdwarne replied at 2016-3-9 16:29
With ice or not? Less milk less sugar? How many shot?

4 shot ,Hot, without cream it s fattening . thanks
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-3-10 08:27
Aye aye sir
Author: G.G    Time: 2016-4-28 03:01
阿修罗 replied at 2016-3-4 21:04
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk~~guess their mental is not strong enough. If I whine everytime I lose, I would alre ...

wkwkwkwk.. now u whine sister...

Author: roxii    Time: 2016-4-28 15:12
G.G replied at 2016-4-28 03:01
wkwkwkwk.. now u whine sister...

Pathetic. When your server merged with just 2 stronger server you cry. This is 11 server difference if you have a pair of eye to see and a brain to think, you can clearly see it is not logical.
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-4-28 15:53
YEAH DON T CRY TONIGHT . ROXII IS ON FIRE
Author: feicia    Time: 2016-8-1 19:49
please continue, i need something to read

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5