Heyshell Games Forum

Title: One of my gen "IDLE" status all the time. [Print this page]

Author: 'enkei    Time: 2016-4-29 09:31
Title: One of my gen "IDLE" status all the time.
Dear Dear GM-Chen

GM-Chen, please help my ID kenkei at SERVER 43, from yesterday on of my gen always "idle" status, so i can't use it for world war or anything.
please check and feedback.

thank you so much GM-Chen

Author: Boobob    Time: 2016-4-29 09:36
Hi 'enkei, it happened to me before. While you wait for GM, you can try this. Send this general to the Trial Tower alone. He will lose badly and will appear in your Capital with no troops. Increase his troops and he is ready to go.
Author: 'enkei    Time: 2016-4-29 09:40
Hi Boobob,
thank you for your suggest, i already tried but my gen cannot trial also, "not enough troops' .
Author: Boobob    Time: 2016-4-29 09:42
'enkei replied at 2016-4-29 09:40
Hi Boobob,
thank you for your suggest, i already tried but my gen cannot trial also, "not enough tro ...

Hi 'enkei, are you about to use Recruit Order to increase his troops first before going Trial Tower? Or try Feast?
Author: 'enkei    Time: 2016-4-29 09:52
The "idle" position is without troops,and i can't do anything about the status, either for use RO for that gen.
it can full if i'm doing feast.but after dispacth and that gen died  so it will become idle again.
Author: ChrisLim    Time: 2016-4-29 09:59
Try fire & recruit back.
Author: 'enkei    Time: 2016-4-29 10:11
already solved,
thank you Boobob and ChrisLim

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-4-29 14:35
Glad to hear that your question had been solved, and thanks for Boobob and ChrisLim's useful advices. Have fun!

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5