Heyshell Games Forum

Title: s hero a myth [Print this page]

Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-5-5 15:51
Title: s hero a myth
Dear All
i m trying unwillingly and thanks to the total non support of: gm, the wheel, and the golden egg,
to beat the record of higher level Vip without S hero.
Please tell me witch is your Record thanks
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-5-5 15:56
and no Zhu hong doesn t count as an s hero ...
Author: Afrooo    Time: 2016-5-5 19:16
Even if you get special heroes, you will end up replacing them. Don't worry about them too much as higher level generals are better anyway.
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-5-7 00:24
Do you have one ? i didn't.
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2016-5-7 00:26
What s funny with your refection it s on all server the one with the most s hero are either first in lvl up or in arena before effectively replace them ....
Author: shahin    Time: 2016-5-7 02:09
many high lvl player hv no s.hero toctt dun worry too much... i hv s.hero in my non vip acc with free chances... but dun hv s.hero in my main acc...
Author: Whalr    Time: 2016-5-12 14:55
hello my friend, im in the same boat...i think GM knows I will be undefeated if i happen to land a s hero...and they will not accept that, to test me, they give my rivals not only 1, but a few to see how good of a gamer i am...who needs a special hero if we can whoop a$$?...its just sad that its more of a challenge without one and being behind on the secret map...having one makes the game alot more easy thats all...and its even better when those with them gets whooped by someone that has none...happy gaming my friend...

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5