Heyshell Games Forum

Title: CHEN,.........Help S51 Wu [Print this page]

Author: wellsido    Time: 2016-11-15 13:11
Title: CHEN,.........Help S51 Wu
Edited by wellsido at 2016-11-15 13:33

when dispatch time every day always like that, so, our (S51 Wu) cant get iron anymore.... please merger us with stronger Wu like S56...

server s51 very unbalance right now.... please help us

Author: wellsido    Time: 2016-11-15 13:26
Edited by wellsido at 2016-11-15 13:34

GM, please dont ignore this AGAIN... we really need your help... many player Wu retire cause cant enjoy this game again....
Author: vortlynn    Time: 2016-11-15 21:48
Why don't ally with wei?
Author: lebayjos    Time: 2016-11-16 00:31
wkwkwk
Author: Christia    Time: 2016-11-16 10:23
I agree that s51 need merge, wu is not the only ones who have alot of players no longer active. We need merge for more players on all sides
Author: LeiYin    Time: 2016-11-16 10:27
Wu had their chance with us as allies. Took advantage of the situation and therefore we ended our pact. There are some great Wu players don't get me wrong but when you take advantage of the situation there are consequences. Just saying Wellisido you guys did bring this on yourselves you don't play very well with others. Wei tried twice to keep the peace with Wu. Instead of even attempting to reach out to Shu or Wei you come to Forums. The king of your country should do what's best for its people but roque is an none existent figurehead now. Online for stealing Wu barb and attempting to try to push us back for 30 min then gives up. You need a new king who can fix what he messed up. I do have a lot of respect for Wu for holding up as well as they do given their circumstances but don't ask for pity when the current circumstances are of your own doing.

-Wei King
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2016-11-16 10:52
Dear Chen

Wellsido is just a cry baby. They only think it is a balanced server when they dominate the map. In fact, they used to lock out Shu from iron mine all the time and now the times have changed, they cry for a merge. I wouldn't even listen to this garbage. Wu is definitely not weak. They can steal Wei plunder barbie at times and all their top players are doing fine.

Wu has always been greedy and that is why they are paying the price now.
Wellsido here is a question for you. Would you be asking for a merge if Wu was dominating the map and locking others out from iron cities? shame on you. Fix the problems within. Crying to GM is not a solution. Improve yourselves because even after a merge, you will face the same problems.

- Shu minion

Author: Daryll    Time: 2016-11-16 12:42
Dogknt replied at 2016-11-16 10:52
Dear Chen

Wellsido is just a cry baby. They only think it is a balanced server when they dominate t ...

let's take a front sit and popcorn , this gettin interesting :3
Author: arif123    Time: 2016-11-16 14:30
Im very angry wellsido open this thread.
We are weak. But we have a honor. Even we can steal 1 city event we are very happy. If you guys ask me. Wu disappear now. Its yes. Iam getting busy and cannot open clone anymore.
Not get the iron all day ofcorse make us sad. But its not the most important. We play you play. Its good for me.
Iam maybe not perfect human. I made mistake. But when we are strong. We never being gredy. If we have iron. We not attack other iron.
When shu and wu have lvl 6 country. Some shu ask to trade city with wu. But i reject . I said to them "wei need point for lvl 6 country"
You guys can confrim that. Wu never being gredy.
But if you say personally to me. Its maybe yes. I dont know the answer.
One thing more important, wu even trying to share mid iron with 3 coumtry when wu and wei can control that. I never hear them feeling bad about that. So i thing wei also have good mine for sharing.
So how can you tell wu gredy when we can handle it. We share it.
But maybe so many players not like me.
I hope this answer all argument and question.
But i have to say this.
1. Dont say us clone town. We not use clone anymore. And you know shu and wei have a lot clone.
2. Dont say us greedy but we are know wu never try to dominate. Wu always want to share. Because its free and everyone have to get it i thing.
3. When shu tell me to stop iron they said "they want fight".
Now we are know. This is the way they are fight.

Even you hate not mean you have to do all dirty things or talk bullshit.

You can blame me. But dont blame wu.
We have alot good man here. Maybe not me,but we have alot.

S51 wu king. Roque

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2016-11-16 17:43
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-11-16 17:55
Dogknt replied at 2016-11-16 10:52
Dear Chen

Wellsido is just a cry baby. They only think it is a balanced server when they dominate t ...

And you guys are philanthropists, huh. Anyways, you have pretty bloated opinion for a minion, DogKnt. Since, you say you are irrelevant, stay that way.

Nonetheless, Leiyin, you conveniently forget how much Wu helped you guys when you leveled up to lvl 5 country. Even most of the points for lvl 6 country was given by us(at least city sieges). Don't say about Wu betraying you. Pardon my language, but you have changed colors once before as well, and we should have known better. Just imagine what would have happened if Wu supported Shu when both of you were at each other's throats, but we didn't.

The only reason why Wu backed away, cuz u were playing ghost town after our server got merged. When there was any event no Wei was on to even defend against Shu, we lost siege after siege in that fashion. Even now, if not for you controlling the clone/retired accounts, how many Wei players are actually left? We thought that Wei had collectively given up on s51, and hence we gave up on alliance(note, please excuse me for not knowing much about why we broke alliance, as I was a small fry then, but dude, at that time Wei players were leaving server left and right)

You say, Roque has no voice in Wu, lol. We, in s51 Wu are sticking around only because he is here,I daresay most in Wu will leave if he leaves. He may have had made some bad decisions( who doesn't), but you sold out cheap, man. Did you guys even discuss with our officers?(at least we deserved that much) What I feel ironic is, one week before your alliance with Shu, DianWei was complaining about Shu and how "he would do anything to suppress Shu".

And say, if not for the retired accounts and clone accounts, would you be even relevant? Did you even put 10% of what effort you are putting now, when server newly merged, and Shu was pressing us? Think about it.
I do not deny that we were at fault for ignoring you guys, but you must also know that you were at fault too.

Shu played nicely. They kept pressing u guys till you were practically gone, Wu stopped being allies(seeing the irrelevance of it), and once discord was set between us, they conveniently gave u a ray of hope, which you did grasp, and they were ready to suppress Wu. Wu was an idiot to not see through this, I will give you that.

Finally, I implore fellow Wu players to not to request for merger. Even if we do, there is a high chance it wont be entertained, and even if it is entertained, it may be s53 all over again. Lets enjoy the game as it is.   

Author: Dyolox    Time: 2016-11-16 21:28
Edited by Dyolox at 2016-11-16 22:24

Pass the popcorn
Author: ecstacy    Time: 2016-11-16 21:37
GM won't reply about this.. don't wait
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2016-11-16 22:27
Well, I know enough. As for merger, it was a mistake on part of Wellsido to request, lets leave it at that.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5