Heyshell Games Forum

Title: [Forum Event] Happy Mother's Day! [Print this page]

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2017-5-12 17:54
Title: [Forum Event] Happy Mother's Day!
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2017-5-12 17:54

Dear players,  Forum Event is coming again! This Sunday is a special day—Mother's Day. As we all know, in most countries, Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May. On that day people will send their mothers a special Gift, such as card, some flowers or candy, to show their love and appreciation for mothers have done for them. We guess you also want to express gratitude to your own mother or do something special to them. This time, we want to know what you want to say or what you want to do for your mother on Mother's Day(more than 30 words). Hurry up to join the forum event, huge rewards are waiting for you!
[attach]10879[/attach]
Duration: Ends on May.14th
Servers: All Servers
Requirements:
1. Write down what you want to say or what you want to do for your mother on Mother's Day(more than 30 words).
2. Your IGN and server.
What's your prize:
Players who meet the requirements will be rewarded with 50 gold.
Note:
1. The rewards will be released on May.15th
2. If you do not post your information under forum event page, rewards will not be sent to your account.
3. Please read the requirements carefully or else you'll lose the chance to be rewarded
4. No abusive or rude remarks allowed in this event
5. The final explanation is reserved by COTK

Author: Eurekaaaa    Time: 2017-5-12 18:07
I wish to tell my mom that she is my superwomen that has gone through so many health and career issues.  But never lacks the support to be given to me. I wish to repay her love in years to come in whtever way possible and life a long life so i can continue doing so.  

IGN: EurekaIshi
SERVER: S56 LIFE CHANT
Author: Ancha    Time: 2017-5-12 20:19
My mom is the best mom for me but now i just can send a wish for my mom in heavens. I hope she can rest in peace and i hope she can see his family from heaven

Your son always love you are the best mother for your son

Pyluzecx
S.74

Author: 3tn4    Time: 2017-5-12 20:49
Edited by 3tn4 at 2017-5-12 21:03

i want to say thankyou  to her ,and she is the best mother in the world, thx for care and help me out when im in problem.
and ill say she has a new grandson not too long again

53T4N s41
Author: FanofBabes    Time: 2017-5-12 20:55
Gonna get her her favourite food.

Server-25
IGN-FâñøfBãbës
Author: Memey    Time: 2017-5-12 21:48
No mother no me.... I hope my mother always happy n healthy...

S57 Memey
Author: MayZacha_D_M    Time: 2017-5-12 22:47
I will buy her favourite food after my working hours. Surprise her, then hug and say thanks for all she did before.
Celebrate this with all our family.
And take her on weekend for a holiday...

MayZacha
S41
Author: Chrisssssssss    Time: 2017-5-12 23:01
My beloved Mom has past away 10 years ago, so in this time i just want pray for her, i hope she in heaven..
I miss her so
iloveu mom

Chris s.63
Author: Putraaditya    Time: 2017-5-12 23:05
I just want a say thankyou to her,thanks for everything
Iloveumom

S72
Lordqueen
Author: Magician    Time: 2017-5-12 23:33
Wish my mother get healthy like before, just went out from hospital.

S3~KomandanWu
Author: Goropa    Time: 2017-5-13 00:02
Actually my mother already asked for a dress. So i will go to boutique soon than buy a dress acording her reques than send to her with special box gift n put a note that wrote.." for the greatest women in the world who made me become special person like now"

Goropa
Wei s56
Author: GreenKevin    Time: 2017-5-13 00:03
Dear Mom, This Mother's Day I want to take this chance to thank you for all the things you do for me, day in and day out. I love learning new things every day when I'm with you. I hope you know that I love and care about you. I love you for the hard work you do for me and the fun times we have together as well. There's one person I can rely on, I know it's you. I feel each day tightens our bond even more. I know you worry about me like any parent does. But I just want to let you know that you don't need to worry TOO much. Someday when I'm a rich and famous comedian I will repay you for all the hard work and worrying. This Mother's Day the ice cream's on me and I'll even do the driving! I promise not to put too many gray hairs on your head when I'm in high school. Thanks again for being the best mom a kid can ask for. I can't waitto spend Mother's Day with you! Happy Mother's Day

IGN GreenKevin
Server S.63 WU
Author: Elizabeth2000    Time: 2017-5-13 00:12
Everyday is a mother's day to her as I am a good child lol.All I want to say,Mama I will keep up the good work and study hard.U have been a very good mother,juggling work and family not easy so u just concentrate on ur work ok and dunid to keep on calling me. My results already speaks for itself and I am already very old le,know how to take care of myself.I love u mama.Happy mother's day

Elizqua,S47
Author: jooex    Time: 2017-5-13 00:14
Edited by jooex at 2017-5-13 00:16

Love u mom.. I can be like this all because of u, keep healty, keep smiles.. I Hope and pray to God for give long live for you.. I hope I can make u always happines.. Thanks for all my mom

Ign: jolexz
Server: wei s63
Author: Sverizy    Time: 2017-5-13 00:33
Edited by Sverizy at 2017-5-13 12:40

I just want to say thank you so much, i want to make her happy and make her proud. I love you mom.

Sverizy
S72
Author: Suryanto    Time: 2017-5-13 01:19
No mother no me, I hope my mother always happy n healthy
My mother is the best mom for me but now i just can send a wish for my mother  in heavens. I hope she can rest in peace and i hope she can see his family from heaven

HerbBert
S60
Author: GreenKevin    Time: 2017-5-13 07:20
I wish my mum get healthy everyday,thxs to raise me up become a man,without u i am not here today,i will always be there for u for all my life.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY..I LOVE U MUM

IGN. GreenKevin
SERVER  S.63 WU

Author: Icyblue    Time: 2017-5-13 09:38
Mothers are special, seeing that it is they who bring us to this world. On this special day of celebration, I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude not just to my mom, but to all mothers. For this special occasion, I would like to take her out to dim sum, and present to her a bouquet of lovely roses. And of course, tell her how much I appreciate her and all that she has done.

IGN: ShiJin
SERVER: s63 / s64
Author: toms    Time: 2017-5-13 12:28
I wish all,world mother ...happy mother...thanks mother birth my come out this world...mother is perfect birth son....so we are always love mother and take care....because mother birth u come this world...so u must love mother...thank mother and  i will always love...happy mother day.....

Author: SOLO    Time: 2017-5-13 12:32
Mom, mom, mom, mom..... wish you all the best and happy mother's day!!

SOLO . WU . S72
Author: GOW    Time: 2017-5-13 12:54
In the mother's day, i want to say thank to her for her love for me and tell her how wonderful she is as my mother. I want to hug and show her how much i love her. I want to buy a cake and celebrate the day with my family and also buy her a new shoe for her. I wish she will be healthy and live a long happy life with us.

S74- G.O.W Shu
Author: LeeJin    Time: 2017-5-13 18:00
"Mom, thank you so much for what you have done for me, i really would not have been here today without your love and support"
IGN: LiuTie
S21
Author: Stelumvict    Time: 2017-5-13 19:25
I want to make a quiet weekend for her where She don't have to do laundry, clean house, vacuum, washing clothes or dishes. Basically a weekend without her doing the daily chores. I am also want to clean her house and make her rest in that clean house, completely rilex, quiet, calm, simple." HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM....LOVE YOU

StelumVict
SHU / S.16

Author: Ah-B    Time: 2017-5-13 20:17
I used to be a bad son, whom always is hot tempered and unfilial. But my mother never gave up on me. And my mother health is not good and always in out hospitals and clinics. So i will always try to make her happy on every other days, act like the clown making her laugh. And when we go out, strangers will always thought we are siblings or lovers as we are very very close. So on Mother's day, it just another normal day for me and my mother, bring her out for meals and a kiss on her cheeks. If there something i really want to say, i just hope that in my next life (if there is 1 for me) i will still be my mother's son, and the amount of loves i have for her is way beyond words nor actions can describe.
And i believe all Mothers are great and hereby i wishes all Mothers a happy and healthy life always.

IGN: Ah-B
Server: S69 Storm Zone
Author: ghazyg    Time: 2017-5-13 20:46
My mom. She's laying on the hospital bed now.. i wish for her health. Even she hates me now with unkown reason, i will always love her with all my heart,  i will do anything to make my mom keep her smile even i do it without her knowin. I love you mom. Im so sorry for all my faults. God Bless you. Get well soon.

Ares wu 56.
Author: BierMegan    Time: 2017-5-13 20:50
My mum is always the greatest. No matter I'm up or down she always supporting me.  All I want is to give her a wonderful life.  Mum I love you and you are my superwoman.

IGN Biermegan S3Wei
Author: Sterk    Time: 2017-5-13 21:16
Without my mom, there won't be me. For all the years, thanks for being the support behind in everything i do. For this special day, dinner will be prepared by me instead of you who has never failed to deliver a good meal throughout the years. Finally, Happy Mother's day to my mom and all moms out there.

Ign: Sterk
S63
Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-5-13 21:26
Edited by g1oria at 2017-5-13 21:27

Sending a card sounds good, here is mine.

Author: Alter    Time: 2017-5-13 21:54
Happy Mother's day
Can't even repay you, just wish u always be healthy and life with happiness.
I'll do my best to make u proud and not disappointed giving me this chance to be ur son.
Love u mom
ClarkBuck S25 Warlord
Author: Wizard    Time: 2017-5-13 22:56
i wish my mom and dad always healthy and happy. i will take my responsible to make those happen.. and take good care to them for the rest of their life. without mom and dad. I am nothing. Love you mom and dad. *hard to say this to them directly
"Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother"

IGN: NakanMiche
server: s25
Author: xiaoxiannu    Time: 2017-5-13 23:14
Wish my mother have a great health, long life, wealthy, happiness in family and always remember thanks to God for His blessing. I wish her grandson always make her keep smile in the morning
Ign : baixue
s12
Author: ZhugeJedi    Time: 2017-5-13 23:23
IGN: Jade.Emp
S66

Mothers are superwomen, that they r able to raise kids through thick and time, through blood and sweat, to great people. Moreover, aside from being moms, they have to take jobs like anyone else. That's 2 full time jobs.

Happy Mother's Day to all the great moms in the world.
Author: ecstacy    Time: 2017-5-14 00:15
I wish to tell my mom that i really love her a lot. always make her worried for me in the past and never really
make her proud for me before. Although now i slowly repay her and hope i am not too late to do so now. lastly again i wish to say. Happy mother days

IGN: ecstacy
Server: S16
Author: Lukav    Time: 2017-5-14 10:04
At mother's day.. I just want to say Thank You for Give birth to me to this world,  to watch me grow since child,  always Give me food and money,  always bring me to doctor when i am get sick,  Give me education to help me work. I Will say to my mother at mother's day that I love her and tell her to dont worry about me and your self because i Will repay all my debt to my mother by always care my mother until his old and dont worry about money because i promise will provide mother with  money,  attention until the end of time. So Thank You mother for all have you done for me

IGN Lukav
SHU s12
Author: BakaDes    Time: 2017-5-14 18:40
Wishing all mothers in the world , happy mother day.  Thanks for bringing me to this world. Your caring and love for me have not been changed throughout the years without fail. Wishing my mum a healthy life ahead and have a good meal together for this year's mother day celebration.

IGN: MesRoder
Server : S63 (Shu)
Author: LeeDunca    Time: 2017-5-14 19:46
You're my everything my beloved Mother
I Love You Mom

S55 - LeeDunca
Author: Chaos    Time: 2017-5-14 20:39
Happy Mother's Day to my ma. Just wanted to let her know she is irreplaceable. I can't say enough how much I love her. I am glad she is also my best friend. Words can't express how grateful I am. I am very happy we celebrated Mother's Day lunching out today. Love u lots.

Wu57 Saber
Author: ardhy66666    Time: 2017-5-14 20:45
Edited by ardhy66666 at 2017-5-14 20:46

Mother is eternal love, an incredible love, someone help you to resolve the problem, He is the one who really cares.
Mom, you are everything to me, I so love you.
When you feel all alone in the middle of the crowd, When you think of who the No. 1 person can understand you, When your love is rejected by others,
When you hate your life & himself, close your eyes, look at his face, & love you more than the other, that always matter in loneliness, you know suffer when & cry.
She is your mother.
Love him, today and always. Happy mother day.
IGN : soundwave
Server : s60

Author: 女魔龍    Time: 2017-5-14 20:50
I wish to tell my mum happy mother days … Thank her for guiding me to the correct path . even tho she nagged alot becoz she cares haha .. Stay healthy mum <3 you huat ah !!

ign : 女魔龍
server:shu 17
Author: vingoh    Time: 2017-5-14 21:31
I wish my mummy good health and good luck. Happy Mother day

Server s16
Ign : vingoh
Author: iFrostSJ    Time: 2017-5-14 21:40
I just want to thank my mother for giving me such a life and making who am i today. I wish my mother Good health, Prosperity and May her odd be ever in her favour! Love you lots mom!

Server: SHU17
IGN: iFrostSJ
Author: DarkKaiser    Time: 2017-5-14 22:12
On this Mother's Day I am going to bring my mom to a nice place for dinner which is by the beach and buy her a special gift which is something she has wanted for a long time.

IGN ; DarkKaiser
Server : 12
Author: Tcottulysse    Time: 2017-5-14 22:46
I will call her on weechat and let her seen her grandchildren cause is it what make her please
Author: jacegg    Time: 2017-5-14 23:12
I wish to say Happy Mothers Day to my mother. Thank you for giving me the best opportunities in life and always putting the rest of our family members before yourself. I wish you many more Mothers Days

jacegg88
s51
Author: bullophel    Time: 2017-5-14 23:30
Mother to me is a very important person, he is a loving person without asking for compensation, on the day my mother wanted to give something special to send mothers to pilgrimage to Mecca, and that too not enough with love and affection mother who has raised her child, love You mother ...

ing : Audyana
Server : 54
Author: Neptune    Time: 2017-5-14 23:39
I want to buy a bouquet of carnation for my mother, treat her for a delicious dinner by the seaside and book her an oversea tour on Mother's Day to show how much she meant to me.

Happy Mother's Day!

IGN: Neptune
Server: S7
Author: Stellar    Time: 2017-5-15 04:31
I will tell my mother that she is the best mother. His love, his support, and his prayer, always strengthened me. I hope God always gives my mother a long wind, health, and long life. I love mom forever. God bless

Stellar
Shu S21
Author: KNIGHTVII    Time: 2017-5-15 07:52
I will say happy mother day , l love u mom n plese give me u credit card to rc more this game
KNIGHTVII S25

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5