Print Prev. thread Next thread

Routine Maintenance on Sep. 30th

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-9-30 12:35:00 |Show all posts
Voice of Customers. I am very disappointed with COTK.
Being late and new into the server and this game respectively have already been positioned as disadvantage.
Now, moreover I was penalized as nuts.
Why COTK never written in any form to remind new players that new suit will be designed ??
Previous 12 suit comb, none requires defense nor some of the immu type equipment.
Previously polished till 4 of same kind with defense or immu type equipment, will re-polish again and again, since useless as cannot form anyone of the suit comb.
Now with latest release of suit, these defense and immu types are essential.
What the heck ?? Do you expect me to re-polish and re-polish back again to meet new suit comb?
If you have reminded new players as I am, that new suit will be released in future, then we would have opened more slots in the bag, safe keep and reserve these defense and immu 4 of the kind.
What will you advise me now ??

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-9-30 15:13:49 |Show all posts
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-9-30 14:14
Sorry for making you disappointed. Before the suits being released or unlocked, there is no clue o ...

GM Chen
Thanks for your swift response.
As a game or service provider, you and your company cannot be world class with such reply, lack of quality.
Now only 5 ultimate suits for 5 generals. What do you mean by choose the suit you like ??  Players need to polish to meet all 10 basic suits eventually. Are you planning out with 6th ultimate suit or not ?? Is there an option or what ??
I hope you start thinking as wearing the shoe as a player, before you reply adequately as customer service GM.
A very frustrated customer/player here, waiting for sincere reply how to close the gap for shortfall.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-10-17 18:34:03 |Show all posts
Hi GM
The play-ability is deteriorating. Can you consider to restrict the numbers of times each player can auto off per day ??
Will you be hearing to suggestion and act fast please ??

Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-11-7 10:03:02 |Show all posts
Hi GM
It has been more than a week that some times the exclamation mark appears on mini map but the actual location of that city do not carry that quest.. Often, it occurred once or twice of the total amount of quests per day, and one or two cities do not carry quest, are at random. I believe there are some errors or bugs. Please check n verify. Please don't tell me not true superficially.
Thanks..

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-11-8 08:24:49 |Show all posts
草探花 replied at 2015-11-7 10:03
Hi GM
It has been more than a week that some times the exclamation mark appears on mini map but the  ...

Hi GM
Today it appears again bianxian. Mini map has exclamation mark but no quest. Have you identified the bugs ?? Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-11-8 10:05:36 |Show all posts
Hi GM
2nd time of today. Now mini map shows exclamation mark at wenxi, but that city does not carry any quest... Are you reading my feedback ??
Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-11-8 10:06:03 |Show all posts
Hi GM
2nd time of today. Now mini map shows exclamation mark at wenxi, but that city does not carry any quest... Are you reading my feedback ??
Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-11-8 10:06:23 |Show all posts
Hi GM
Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-11-8 10:06:41 |Show all posts
Hi GM
Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-11-8 10:06:59 |Show all posts
Hi GM
Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-2 18:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042027 second(s), 20 queries .