Wei 47 full of Bot Clones

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-6-28 13:36:27 |Show all posts
Edited by phasing86 at 2016-6-28 13:40

@ades: that's bs and u know it. even before the merger with s47 s48 wei were already using clones. if u really were from s48 u would have known that. as for s48 being dead server that was because we were beating them all ends up they couldn't stand being owned by us so most of them quit until eventually a certain Sokun started resorting to use of clones. and if we shu really were using clones then explain something to me. y is it that when wei use clones there's always 50-60 gens in a single city even without od but when we use clones like u claim we do we nv have more than 20 gens in a single city unless we od or shadow? everyday during dp and harvest the impt cities all 50 60 gens but any other time of the day when there's no clones out i dun see more than 10 gens at a time.

@crusader: i dunno bout s47 cause i dun play s47 so u may be right about there not being any clones on s47 previously. but wat u did not know is that before the merger s48 wei was already using clones. shu dominating? pls dun make me laugh. i've been there since the first day of merger and i can tell u that ever since wei and wu ally it's been a 1 sided fight all the way. wu players spending $$ like nobody's business with pretty much unlimited resources in terms of shadows and so on. that i can still accept. but wat i can't accept is people resorting to cheating to win. yunfei said the other day that even without clones wei and wu ally would be enough to beat shu. if that were true wei wouldn't even need to resort to using clones in the first place.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-6-29 08:50:20 |Show all posts
@lord visal: lol shu created bots? pls shu 48's been beating wei and wu 48 fair and square since day 1 til the day a certain sokun decided to resort to bots to even the playing field. and even if we really did auto off when we were defending say a mine during harvest, are u telling me wei and wu players wouldn't have done the same thing to defend the mine for the full 2hrs of harvest? they would have done the same thing everytime without even thinking twice about it auto off is part and parcel of the game that's wat it's there for. if u can't stand people who auto off then u shouldn't even be playing the game in the first place. and shu doesn't have to cheat to win because we know we can win without having to resort to cheating which is more than i can say for wei.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-6-29 10:34:04 |Show all posts
Edited by phasing86 at 2016-6-29 10:35

we auto off only during harvest or dp time. other times most of us are auto on including myself. i for 1 nv auto off unless my king tells me to because i know how irritating that is and i wouldn't like it if someone were to do the same to me. but some people can't follow instructions they auto off like permantly i know that and i can't control them. people are free to do wat they want but i assure u most of us DO not auto off unless being told by king. and lol? u s47 came to save those players in s48 that we shu have been harassing for so long? let me fill u on in a little something cause it seems u have no clue wat was going on in s48 before the merger and i dun blame u cause u're not from s48 so u wouldn't have known wat was going on in s48. truth is before the merger we shu were beating wei and wu based on our own true strength not by using bots. and we were capping wei and wu on a daily basis. now y would we need bots or auto off if we were already beating them without it? bullying? i expect that s47 were told stories by a certain sokun and yunfei and brainless as u people are u did not even bother to check if it were true and u simply believed them. and also if we were really using bots then pls explain to me y are there no bots in s46? i for 1 know that cantiq plays both s48 and s46 and after the merger in s46 shu were getting owned. so y not s46 and only s48? in fact i'm sure most of us play more than 1 server including u. so y are there bots in other servers only s48?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-24 07:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044563 second(s), 19 queries .