[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2017-3-3 18:45:53 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-3 18:57
Dyolox replied at 2017-3-2 05:48
Thank you for your shit reply....pretty sure that's chens thoughts every time there's merge thread. ...

I am also curious why didn't you wonder that when s51 and s53 merged. S53 was shu dominant just like s56 Wu is now. Tony and Onie at that time stronger than anyone in s51.

Secondly, now shu and wei are brother-in-arms, Shu has more players than Wu and Wei combined, and Wei has pretty strong players now. As for the matter of fact, s51 wu is crumbling under the combined onslaught
Before Dogknt runs his mouth, it's your tardiness why you lose the mine, not because we are strong, also including the fact that the new "empty" tactic cannot be negated. So there, your answer, why we were able to take the mine

I have been to s56, s56 Wu has only two strong players, and rest are not too powerful. Even for Shu, Shiryu will be a strong addition along with Zhuge. Shu doesnot need more players but will have their own share of strong players, but we in Wu do need numbers now of all time.

Dyolox, we in Wu never protested when you asked for merger, so why do you come up with your "logical" theory now! Let us in Wu have the right to request and let the dogs in Shu, keep on barking, and before tempers flare, by "dogs', i dont imply everyone in SHu.

And finally, merging is Addendum, not multiplication,so.... positive and negative cancels each other out......just a thought

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2017-3-4 00:19:14 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-4 00:33
Dyolox replied at 2017-3-3 22:40
53 never asked to merge with 51

I did question Chen after why they would merge shu dominance with s ...

it does make sense, but, if so what about s55 and s56 Shu, arent you dooming them(I have played in s56 Shu and don't want them to be doomed like this-IGN- Belzebub). atleast in s51, wei and shu are allies. You must also admit that merger can never satisfy all 3 countries.

I was retorting to your comment that s51 Wu is being an idiot asking for merger.
From the looks of we are barely holding our players, 4-5 months of total suppression and people will lose interest, and if this goes on Wu s51 might totally disband.( we were on the verge of it). Since, we have no way out, we are forced to ask for merger. It's not as if we want it, we have no other way out.

Why are we even arguing on this? It's not as if it is going to happen unless GM wants to. I would request fellow Wu s51 members to PM Chen, and not post on forum. That only leads to nonsensical arguments, jibes and sometimes...lies.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2017-3-6 20:00:06 |Show all posts
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-5 17:48
If you are able to snatch iron whether it be our tardiness or our 'lack' of man power, then it says  ...

Again! Who are you, it's ok if you are pointing out facts, but I hate these kinds of moronic replies. Shu only lose mine when they have a plunder on and they are too busy hitting the plunder. And we have stolen mine 10 times in 4 months!! big achievement,yeah?
When Did I say that we cannot go to Wei...we can go to Wei, but since they leave us alone, we reciprocate. That day, we went to Wei since Wei took our barbs...that's it. We said we cannot handle combined onslaught of Wei and Shu..either of the country alone, we can handle. was my answer so difficult to understand?
Furthermore, you even want to take ourplunder..no Dispatch no plunder...gosh, you want everything!!!huh
So Dog, keep barking. I am not gonna dignify your stupid responses with a reply.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2017-3-8 21:06:53 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-8 21:08
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-7 08:28
Enough said

Point 1: We are only distressed because you are allied, stress on the word "allied" If those tactics were not involved,hmm, our players would not have asked for merger.

Point 2: You are absolutely welcome to steal our plunder. When did i say you cannot. Thing is time and again the merger is voiced, people counter it by saying that they cannot steal our plunder! Again, do you want wu to hand over our plunders to you voluntarily or do you want to see everyone in Wu gone, so that you can enjoy our plunder indefinitely? That was your plan wasn't it, " to make Wu players quit"

People say that we play "dead", simple answer..not enough Food and RO to defend. Do we like Shu camping at Wu, day in and day out, well you know the answer.

Finally Dogknt calling me a hypocrite for asking players to quit when the asked for merger! Really, when?
When Wei asked?- Lol, I only came to know  that wei asked for merger after they s51/53 actually got merged. Or is it s56? There, i have been again, for merger than against it! And if someone in Wu told people to quit, do I represent everyone in Wu?..If I am a hypocrite because of it, I may as well be.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2017-4-5 22:25:35 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-6 00:35
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-9 09:53
Hey Mr Know it ALL

Point 1 - When Wu / Wei allied and gangbanged Shu AND when WU stole Shu plunder  ...

Point 1: when wu didnot ally with wei, Shu was punting both countries left and right. Forget centre, we couldn't hold Wuyang region. We allied with wei because otherwise we wouldn't survive one-on-one versus you guys. Even after we allied, we were considerate enough to share the mine at centre with Shu when we could have not done so. So, when wu, which was not even the strongest country, was ganged upon by Shu(which merged with strong s53) and wei, yes we are at disadvantage. You say you didnot ask for merger when Wu-wei allyed...lol, we gave you free pass to centre mines, both Wei and Wu didnot go after your plunder, and except city siege at centre, Shu used to win all other events. when were you ever suppressed to this extent as we are now!! Have a little shame and dignity before commenting.

You guys went fully douche didn't you, after merger, kicked Wu as soon as you got the chance, not only blocking us from centre, but not allowing us to dispatch anywhere, going as far a orchestrating with wei to make sure we lose events and get less points. Shu went even as far as targeting our Resource tiles, just to prevent us from getting resources.(well, that was mutual later on). As i remember your then king's statements " we will suppress wu so much that we will make them quit. " We didnot, did we, and we are "pussies". If we are so, so we are.

Nice of you say that we steal your plunder, which once in two weeks, and forgetting to mention that you take our plunders literally on a daily basis. yeah, your talk is nothing but a load of crap. Defending plunder is very easy..block key cities auto off, and other countries are busy hitting their plunder, only a fraction of either wei or shu goes offensive. when only wu has plunder...we have lost it almost always. Such pathetic words, DogKnt!!! I wouldnot argue if not for you warping the truth for your own convenience. You keep saying that I asked some one to quit because they requested for merger, can you refresh my memory when i did so?

Everything is known to the GM's. if they think they will have us merge, they will, same goes for the contrary. no matter how much we shout, how much profanities we throw at each other, it doesn't matter.

Stats: Top 20

10 Shu
6 Wei
4 Wu.

yeah we are "strong" ..lol, 16 vs 4 is a pretty "balanced" matchup.

i made my point because i want to see Wu not suppressed, otherwise i am happy playing my own game. (seeing that shu is self-imploding, thanks to your queen "want-it-all"). you call us pussy or whatever, but you are the biggest pussies when you allied with Wei to suppress us, even when you are the strongest country in the server. If we are pussies, hat's off to your 'self-righteous' attitude.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:36:59 |Show all posts
LeiYin replied at 2017-3-21 10:25
Dead and playing dead are two very different things lol.

Pardon my comment, we learn't from you

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:40:06 |Show all posts
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-24 09:02
It is because all Wu do is cry to GM for a merge when they know it is a balanced server.

So please ...

Nicely done, how many weeks did you wait for it?
That only proves how far you will go to show that you are right, haha!
Are you trying to convince Gm or us? Either of it is futile, garbage-mouth

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:41:27 |Show all posts
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-6 00:50
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-24 09:12
Ok. I am scared. Not of you, but of kalomang. So dont think too highly of yourself. There, i said  ..

s56 rank 6 has freaking (my retired acc) 8k init while our rank 30 has 8.5k init. Except kalomang, Shiryu and SunGoKong, there is no one is comparable to our top 30. Wu s56 rank 3 = 8.6k ish init. And you say they are overwhelming.

So wait,  you admit you are pissing you pants cuz Kalomang will join Wu? Cuz, Dogknt keep calling us pussies...dunno what should we call your behaviour.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2017-4-6 00:57:45 |Show all posts
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-3 09:03
bunch of serious dumb asses here.
Didn't realise this game attracted so many low IQ players  :l ...

Yeah smartass, we are all dumb as fuck

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2017-4-6 01:05:04 |Show all posts
Dyolox replied at 2017-4-3 23:02
You question dogs intellect?

I question this intellect

Umm..didn't you guys plead for merger and played ghost town? when we all were perfectly balanced, and you guys wanted to play it easy? why merge with unbalanced server then? why not ask questions about unbalance then? As far as i know s53 was also unbalanced. Didn't you do well, by being Shu's sidekick(pardon my language). but you did well didn't you. Now you guys are eclipsing Shu, yeah. why are not we allowed to have the chance to do that as well? if we didnot think about reason then, why think now?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-6 05:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042448 second(s), 20 queries .