Print Prev. thread Next thread

Official announcement on Price

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-4-15 20:12:32 |Show all posts
Let's see whether the system can be adjusted when there is 0 RC guys. If, and only if GM gets zero income for a while, then I suspect there is a chance for the system to magically change

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-4-16 11:44:47 |Show all posts
Arthur, I think you know the probability of rewards, liegeman, refine, every single type of probability has been adjusted down since the game began. Including the number of gems received for gems x 10 worship. Many of us has actually done a study and data collected and these statistics became worse clearly over time. Yet we are paying the most. I mentioned to you before you can't stop people from knowing the truth and no point telling us this is the way it is you pay and you play by my rules because there are clearly close alternatives. This is not a problem because no one knows the other options earlier, now everyone knows and you have chosen to ignore. Maybe you are right, some players will always be sluts and still RC to their VIP 11 / VIP12 but the rest will give up and let these super dudes continue... Guess how long their excitement will stay up there alone?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:49:29 |Show all posts
Arthur will not respond positively if the choice we give him is earning usd 200k per month versus usd 180k per month. He will only see a need for change when the choice for him is USD150k versus USD$0. Then it makes sense for him to change.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-16 08:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039953 second(s), 20 queries .