Print Prev. thread Next thread

Banned

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-2-7 18:47:46 |Show all posts
you guys still don't get it , cheat=ban , plain and simple , as for wu guys i feel with you , you guys are already good and you are growing on your own , I feel disappointed that one of my friends use a cheat but GM got no beef with anyone personally , they don't ban anyone before checking multiple times , if he said that our friend cheated then that is the truth , so accept the fact and move on , it actually makes sense how he suddenly got that huge spike of power , I was hoping it was legit but as it shows in here it wasn't , I like the real wu players who always play fair and square , as for clones please rage quit our server , and if you guys still feel that you need cheats to continue playing , than I feel sorry for you because I support clean gaming , there are lots of people in s21 who work hard to level and lots of genuine spenders there , it is not fair that their hard work get squashed by using cheats , what's done is done , get back to ur server and enjoy the game .
L.B s21 shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-2-7 23:32:17 |Show all posts
ok let us put this to bed , you guys ask beast this : did he cheat in anyway in this game ? based on gm response he did , so did beast really spend about 20k$ to afford all the exploring , summoning , shadows he used during the last 2 weeks , I had concerns earlier but since he got banned am pretty certain now that he didn't , I know that you guys feel for him as I do , but the bottom line is simple , he used illegal ways to become that powerful that no one could touch him ,if it was done legally good for him but it wasn't , so since he got banned , am gonna move forward and ask GM to remove his account from the server so that things can turn back to normal , cause any other punishment would make others cheat if they think they will get away with just a slap on the wrist , you can't cheat your way to all what the game has to offer and then get away with just no ability to recharge , his account must be removed at this point , sorry guys but am not gonna sugar coat it , I value an honest way of playing as you should all

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-2-9 19:36:58 |Show all posts
Athur replied at 2015-2-9 12:16
Sir, we'll not do that if we haven't any evidence, thx for ur understanding

dear Athur
since the player in question is banned , will his id remain in game at it's current power ? he is still king of wu and rank 1 in arena ,and no one is the server can do anything to change that , I think this is a matter that needs checking ASAP , thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-2-9 22:46:02 |Show all posts
well since this situation affects all server , and since I don't know who this elva is anyway , this is a message to all wu kingdom:
I have played with so many of you and chatted a lot , you guys rock , as for elva and his band of cry babies , please quit the game and take all your clones with you and I dare you to honor your words by not posting here anymore , real players already made a decision to continue playing , as for the others who keep asking for proof and whatever , the proof is obvious , you saw it at tourney and in our server , if you don't get what I mean then you are far dumber than I thought , only reason am keeping an eye on this thread is to know when it will become official , real wu players I really like you and respect you , you know who you are .

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-2-10 19:33:39 |Show all posts
I agree with most posts especially Darklord's , wu is not reliant on 1 person , they still fight their way to 50% whether it is wei or shu , you guys can look at the issue from another perspective , forget that the guy was banned for whatever reason , what if he just quit then what would you do ? life goes on and we continue to play , let us get back to enjoying our game again and skip making this ban a personal issue between us fellow players , as for GM , yes an action must be done at this point , it has been 5 days now of 1k vouchers being wasted at rank1 and lots of resources and official orders from king status , I was expecting a solution with servers restarted , either delete the account or dampen his powers so that life can continue on our server , as for the rest of wu players who need advice or guidance , please never hesitate to pm me either ingame or here in forums , I am always willing to help any new comer or even advanced players who need help , after all we are fellow players of same server and you know that I helped Beast a lot before he went and tried "certain" ways to overgrow , so let us just erase this issue from our memories and get back to enjoying the game and refrain from turning this issue into a personal fight , thank you all and have great fun in the game
L.B. s21 shu naughty Duke
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-17 23:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036957 second(s), 19 queries .