Official announcement on Price

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-4-15 21:54:47 |Show all posts
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-16 09:31

Very Very disappoint on this offical announcement on Price that Heyshell COTK team made.

The HeySHell COTK team ask us the players undertand you. Then why you the HeyShell COTK team never understand us at all? Remember it is WE the players that RC with money into your account. Without us the player RC, NO INCOME AND PRFOIT for you.

I wanna ask isnt FEIDOU and HeyShell both under KaiXin (开心)group? And can you tell me if you said Feidou and HeyShell are 2 Different playform, why i can log into Feidou forum with my Heyshell ID?  And Like what HeyShell said:"Feidou and HeyShell are 2 different platform." now I will RC to Feidou give them more revenue and profit instead to you HEYSHELL.......... HERE I COME FEIDOU 一统天下.

For you not to worry about the Chinese server people unable to communicate in English after I moved to Chinese server, I am Chinese  which I can communicate with them in Chinese.

Oh yea, I will still playing the HeyShell COTK as well, but will NO RC any more, just with Free Login Golds and other VIP Golds event is enough for me. Those are FREE, why not take it from HeyShell COTK.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-4-16 16:09:53 |Show all posts
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-16 16:12
whowhoami replied at 2015-4-15 19:16
Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recha ...

Well, if cant lower the Gold Price, then why dont like Chinese or other server, can increase the gold amount with same $$$ recharge.

Now $129.99 US = 2300 golds, which can increase to $129.99 US = 6900 golds.

This is the best soultion for this matter. And it is a WIN WIN soultion for both Heyshell and the players.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-16 04:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037334 second(s), 20 queries .