Print Prev. thread Next thread

Ban Clones S37

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-1-9 00:26:13 |Show all posts
Ha. Shu has all the clones? Then how come the ones with red gens and the country with the players named January, February, March, April who LOVE to auto-off are all in Wu/Wei? Don't make me laugh. Even if you supposedly didn't make clones, don't be ridiculous and say that you guys don't have clones and all the clones are with Shu. Clearly that isn't the case.

s37 never had any problem with auto-off clones until the merger. s37 Wu/Wei probably didn't like us much because we can be a**holes occasionally but they were good and honorable players and we respected them for persevering. Don't tarnish their reputation, s39 Wu/Wei.

People who use clones need to have a little respect for themselves. It's pathetic, really. If you can only win by cheating, maybe you just shouldn't play. Go find another game to spread your filth.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-1-9 17:23:24 |Show all posts
Hmm... Wei has no clones..? Hope they all get banned and the main ID, too. Even if you came late 2 months doesn't excuse red gens on auto-off that I only see during event or harvest times. Where do they go during off times? I had a 4 month break and still don't remember the last time I played with a red gen. For Natzu, his two brown gens were lured before I could catch it.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-1-10 13:48:25 |Show all posts
Haha. I know you're lying that you've only seen "TaeEun" online when Shu is not getting what they want because my IGN in the server isn't even TaeEun. In fact, I've never used "TaeEun" as an IGN and never will. But nice try. Also, s49 and s37 are completely different. Your statements are a logical fallacy. In fact, they're multiple logical fallacies. Argumentum ad lapidem, inductive fallacy, argumentum ad hominem, continuum fallacy, and I could go on. Clearly s49 is rampant with red gens as they have only been around for a month, maybe. Though even they have gotten rid of many of their red gens by now. s37, on the other hand, well, nearly a year? Just because you claim to not be a clone doesn't mean you don't have them.

Arguing that having Wenji doesn't make you a clone is so flawed that it actually made me feel sorry for you. Clearly you have no true understanding of the game. Let me spell it out for you. Clones will get 200 gold. Wheels give you one free chance daily. You can get Wenji even through free chances. Hmm... I'll let you come to that conclusion.

P.S. I do have Wenji. By your logic, that makes me not a clone. So now can I ask the GM to ban you for "shit stirring and lying", Merlot? You seem quite agitated, kiddo. This is a conversation between adults, please go take your dirty mouth back to the school playground with your friends. (:

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-1-10 15:46:25 |Show all posts
Edited by TaeEun at 2016-1-10 15:49

Eh... Making excuses for red gens but really no excuse for brown gens... Takes 5 days of login for Zhu Rong and even not much playing for 5 days would give you time to get rid of those brown gens and seems like clones love to use the same line up. Every single one has Z. Rong, P. Feng, H. Xiong.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-1-11 02:00:42 |Show all posts
Yeah. If we have a level 80 P.Feng then that's cheating and I won't defend him or her. I hope that person gets banned. Just because I'm Shu doesn't mean I'll support Shu clones and condemn Wu/Wei clones. That's hypocrisy and I'm against it. Instead of "pls ban all shu clones n spies" you should say "pls ban all clones n spies".

I can't say for certain if there is a Shu that has made an account in Wu or Wei but I can say for certain that no one is giving us any information on you guys and we are not telling anyone to do anything that would involve the use of spies or clones. A quick and easy check of our Country chat logs would be proof enough that we had no 'spy' at Wu during your barb event. Maybe you can ask one of your own people whether they did it on accident or not... though they probably wouldn't admit it, anyways.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-1-16 17:30:07 |Show all posts
sparkling replied at 2016-1-16 13:27
Shut up ur big mouth, no clones on shu s37?! U better stop writing long story here. Who is stockOl ...

Ahahaha okay. I probably should stop writing long comments since you can't understand them. Like I said, you should calm yourself, kiddo, and stop acting like a child. It's not nice to cuss at people or insult them especially in different languages. ;)

Besides, I didn't say anywhere that Shu didn't have clones. We might. I have no idea who "stockOlga" is but I've seen DometTruda around. I'm not sure if he's a clone but he's on even when there's no event and no harvesting so I assume he's not but who knows? He doesn't talk and he didn't follow our orders a couple times and we thought he was a spy for a few moments so maybe he's a spy/clone lmao

P.S. I hope you're not blind or this game would be very hard for you.
P.P.S. Whoops, my comment got a little long. Hope you can understand.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-2 15:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040003 second(s), 20 queries .