Print Prev. thread Next thread

Fire GM Arthur

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2014-12-6 02:15:42 |Show the author posts only
@vidzz.. the more you comment the more you tell everyone your intelligence level. I am pretty sure that everyone here can still read you were asking me to shut my mouth. If you arent able to find suitable words to express what you have in mind, then it is more terrible cause you turn to be not just stupid but also uneducated. hahahahaha.
Moreover vidzz, again you are definitely wrong. no matter who, we are free to write and comment in this forum. Are you still living in a slave world which not allowing you to say anything? if you are, then you are really a poor pity guy.
and if you don't mind, please tell me what is your in game name that grants you a power to write in this forum while weakling like me should remain silence? I think it must be quite strong cause you speak with a lot of confidence here. come on.. don't run away with this question if you truly is a gentleman. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2014-12-12 23:28:53 |Show the author posts only
Both KGB and Athur,  just go fuck your mom and shut up.

Athur you should suck your father dick too.  You never response and only show to write some copy paste statement.  

If u done both of it.  Just kill yourself and die with heyshell.

Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2014-12-17 14:15:20 |Show the author posts only
sorry arthur, i believe not many in this world who have been thinking to fuck own mother. certainly not me since there are still plenty of girls out there.
but maybe you are different. the special one with a certain gift who always capture fucking your own mom in your mind or probably did it before. share with us will you? how did she moans wanting for your cumz, how did it feel to suck and fuck the hole that give birth to animal like you. you are disgusting beast.
i suggest you to choose your words wisely before you post it. a lot of us just want to have fun in playing this game. we are not like you who cursed and violate others for a game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2015-2-15 12:32:34 |Show the author posts only
GM PLS MERGE s3-6 to s7

- WU -

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2015-2-15 12:34:37 |Show the author posts only
GM PLEASE MERGE s3-6 and s7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- WU -

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

26#
Post time 2015-2-25 18:49:19 |Show the author posts only
blendhoney replied at 2015-2-15 12:34
GM PLEASE MERGE s3-6 and s7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- WU -

Sir, appreciated for the info u provided, it has been recorded and will be forward to our related staff, but it may need some time, we'll try our best to solve it, thx for ur understanding
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-29 20:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038988 second(s), 18 queries .