[Strategy][S12 MengYi]Easily Defeating ZhouYu

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-5-18 16:38:37 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Zhou Yu Instance is a little bit different from previous Elite Instance. For me it's easier but tricky. Easier because I get it on lvl 105, only 2 lvl after Genius Zhou Yu is accessable, I need more time on previous Elite Instance. Tricky because for previous Elite Instance (xhd,dwei, gj), with right formation, the stronger your gen, the higher your chance to win. But in this Zhou Yu instance, sometimes if your gen is too strong, it might back fire to you. I'll explain this later.

Requirement :
1. lvl 103 (if you can access Genius Zhou Yu before lvl 103, plz tell me)
    I saw many high VIP player get Zhou Yu as soon as Genius Zhou Yu Instance is open.
2. Arma lvl 95 95 95 70 60 60
    This is my arma lvl when I got Zhou Yu. I heard many player get Zhou Yu below this arma lvl. You are free to try that.
3. Horcrux 24 star
    No Need Rebound Damage. Arma lvl First.
4. att avg 4k, def avg 1.8k, troops avg 80k
    This is my stat when I got him, but again, some of my friend got him with stat below mine. cause equipment attribute also an important thing
5. Equipment
    Since I got Zhou Yu about 2 months ago. I only remember gj equipment. You need to make gj as strong as possible so he can survive as long as possible.
    I put 3 troops, 2 attacks and 1 defanse on him.

The tricky part of this Instance is that to put gj on right place so he can rebound the right gen. Mostly of the stage we need to rebound 4th gen and 5th gen. that's why you need gj to kill whole 4th gen and still can rebound the 5th gen. I will explain the back fire thing I mantion above. For example you put dwei before gj. if your dwei is too strong and he still alive after killing 3rd gen, then it will back fire you cause you can't rebound the 4th gen skill and your gj will hurt.

Gen to use :
1. Xuchu : every stage (mostly to block the first gen skill)
2. dwei : every stage
3. gj : every stage
4. xhd : every stage
5. tsc : plains stage
6. gning : Waters stage
7. ztai : sunce stage

Stage 1 : D.Feng (Plain)
Formation : xchu tsc dwei gj xhd
easy, just make sure gj can rebound 4th gen and 5th gen. To help gj survive 4th gen, I place storm(18%) on gj

Stage 2 : XuSheng (Water)
Formation : xchu gning dwei gj xhd
Like previous stage. Just make sure gj rebound 4th and 5th. dwei skill actually help alot on this task. as you know, dwei skill power is based on the army left on him. so make sure you used that to adjust when dwei must die.

stage 3 : Huang Gai (Water)
I my self used this formation to pass this stage. but reading some other resources, you might try xchu dwei gj gning xhd and use gj to rebound 3rd and 4th gen. coz 5th gen's skill only hit 2 rows.

stage 4 : C.Pu (Water)
Still this formation and still 1 task, rebound 4th and 5th gen. You can adjust who carry storm horcrux based on your gen's strength. I my self always put storm on gj, coz without that, he hardly survive until 5th gen. but if you have Rebound Damage, you might try put Rebound Damage on gj and storm on other like dwei or xhd.

stage 5 : Lintong (Water)
Still this formation and still 1 task, rebound 4th and 5th gen.

Stage 6 : LuMeng (Water)
Formation : xchu xhd dwei gj gning
at first I still use xchu gning dwei gj xhd formation, but no matter how I try, my dwei always survive until 4th gen and his skill hurt my gj alot. so I switch xhd and gning and it works.

Stage 7 : Gan Ning (City)
Formation : it's up to you.
very easy. gj can kill 2-3 gens

Stage 8 : tsc (Plain)
Formation : xchu tsc dwei gj xhd
This is the nightmare stage. You need to pray, raise your luck and cursed tsc. I stuck in this stage for almost 2 weeks, not because my gens are not strong enough, but because this game hates me. First, I need tsc to block 2nd gen so my gj can come fresh facing 4th gen and tsc. So put highest trinket to tsc and Luofeng Po liegemen (Hzhong, ptong, WeiYan, Z.Ren) if you have. Second, tsc in this stage have dodge skill like Zhao Yun. So your hit can miss. I try this stage so many times that I lost count of them. 4 or 5 times i even manage kill 4th gen with gj second row, so I still have 1 1/2 Gens to face tsc. and tsc troops reduce to 50% or 60% after gj rebound his skill. still at the end he manage to kill my gj and xhd. So I suggest You pray alot before face this annoying tsc. after facing him so many times, I fell like his dodge rate is very high when he use assault icon, so try to avoid that. If he use attack icon often, then it's your lucky day. Like Caocao stage on gj instance, if you pass this stage, ZhouYu will be yours soon.

Stage 9 : SunCe (City)
Formation : gj xchu dwei xhd Z.tai
Looks easy at first and it cost me 15k soul for underestimate this stage. Sunce's hit is split to next row. So I need Ztai to finish this stage

Stage 10 : Zhou Yu (Water)
Easy for me. Just make sure gj rebound 4th gen and zhou Yu

Lastly, I Want to thanks JianYi (LimKianGi S16) post about how to defeat Zhou Yu long before this Forum event. Even I don't know him personally, but his post help me a lot.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-5-19 19:12:28 |Show the author posts only
welcome bro MengYi, when i read your Post ,i feel like watching a big war!!!nice bro....i think you are a good writer

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-5-22 08:58:42 |Show the author posts only
Good post by bro MengYi, well written.
Hope others can follow and get zhou yu. cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-5-22 09:25:53 |Show the author posts only
I followed bro Jianyi's post (90%) and got Zhou Yu at Level 103.
So i would like to say to bro Jianyi 'Thank You'.
Why i say 90% is because i make some adjustments myself e.g. GN 2nd Dwei 3rd or vice versa
in order to achieve rebound by GJ. So just need to play around abit and enjoy the process (i did).
Just like to share my experiences when i get:
(1) Storm either at tsci/gn or dwei, try and adjust if required
(2) At Tsci stage, i pass when i got 4 'MISSES'. Anything more 4 is reset haha
(3) Lastly, at zhou yu stage, i did not put storm on xdun. Instead i use resist archer(14%).
     First attempt i lost when i use resist archer(12%). 2nd attempt won with resist archer(14%).
     Feel strange to think 2% makes such a difference haha...  

My arnament is nowhere near bro Mengyi (thk only 80+ 60+ 60+ 60+ 50+ 50+) and i only have 20 stars so i was kindof surprised myself in the end.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-5-22 13:57:30 |Show the author posts only
whoa...high arma bro mengyi but good joob congrts for zhou yu..
24 star hoxcrux damn...i just have 18 star.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-5-22 17:23:53 |Show the author posts only
BullLewis replied at 2015-5-22 08:58
Good post by bro MengYi, well written.
Hope others can follow and get zhou yu. cheers

Thanks Bull.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-5-22 17:38:01 |Show the author posts only
WhitePhilli.S14 replied at 2015-5-22 09:25
I followed bro Jianyi's post (90%) and got Zhou Yu at Level 103.
So i would like to say to bro Jian ...

Maybe Your equipment is better than mine
As I mantion on my post, I saw many player get z.yu with arma lvl below mine. Arma lvl is not the only things that matter, equipment attribute also very important.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-5-22 17:41:40 |Show the author posts only
JianYi replied at 2015-5-19 19:12
welcome bro MengYi, when i read your Post ,i feel like watching a big war!!!nice bro....i think you  ...

Thanks bro JianYi. hopefully your post about how to defeat Luxun can help me also. Too bad I don't have many immu equipment.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-5-22 17:44:47 |Show the author posts only
Red225 replied at 2015-5-22 13:57
whoa...high arma bro mengyi but good joob congrts for zhou yu..
24 star hoxcrux damn...i just have 1 ...

18 star is enough, Red.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-5-25 11:55:34 |Show the author posts only
...i will try bro mengyi
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-5 15:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041234 second(s), 20 queries .