[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-1-31 12:41:26 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear GM and all three kingdoms lovers,
it is almost for 1 year i haves played Clash of the three kingdoms, i really like this game so much from the begining untill now, but after this long run, i have noticed the game develops is really stuck, new version coming out every 1-2 months but all only about new items, new hero, and challenging events. All about this make the good strategy game to become brainless game.
I have few suggestions what i think it would help the game more interesting :
     1. About controlling the world map using strategy:
          - in the map now divided into 7 area, 1. Wu capital, 2. wei capital, 3. Shu capital, 4. east gate ( Tongguan-Luoyang), 5. West gate ( Langya- Guanling), 6. South gate ( Wuyang-Guiyang) and 7. Middle gate (Jiangxia-Xuchang-WooXian).
          - Getting effect bonus by conquering more gates area, each gates had the special effect:
                + east has many mountain terrain, which country conqure that gate will give extra iron every hour! like 30% )of your total income)
                + west has many plain, whick country consqure will give food effect 30%
                + south 15% food and 15% iron
                + middle is an important area where is very difficult to consqure as it has 3 gates, so who control this area will recieve more benefit, recruit army faster 30%, all generals belong to the consquring country has 10% skill att bonus as it from their high morals.
        - how to conquer the area? After one country occupy the main city, the middle city of the area, ex: Xiangyang, their office allow to flag the city by 1h CD. During this time if the main city burn CD will be cancelled. If you success to defend the city from for 1 hour, so you consqure the area.
       - losing the consquring area when the main city is succes occupy by anoth country.
    2. PvP or arena battle: the battle need to change also,
       - when Each players enter the arena battle both side can control their generals. ( there should be an icon alert when you are bring att )
       - if one side is offline their general going in random line up and tactic.
       - battling should form like 3 in main force and 2 back up. If you have play BB blood brothers, you know how interesting their arena is. You can change and use correct general and tactic during battle.

All about just my idea as i experienced, if you want to edits or add some idea should be great to help the game developers to consider about it.
and we are the players also dont care if they listen to us or not. If you fell this game suck we go and enjoy others.

good luck to everyone,
Sima s7-8-10

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

2#
Post time 2015-2-3 17:47:24 |Show the author posts only
Sir/Madame, very appreciated for the advice u provided, we believe it will benefit all of us and will take that into account and forward this to our staff, thx for ur continuous support and we'll try our best to improve and perfect this game, sincerely hope u could understand
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-12 02:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038777 second(s), 19 queries .