!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-4-12 13:03:14 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hello GM,

1. Sachet From Killing Chest
We hope you can consider removal of sachet from killing chest because it is really not useful after certain level. Most players sell it as soon they obtain it. Keep the mirrors as it is not easy to get jade. More recruit orders or food is always welcome.

2. Full Screen
Most if not all games have full screen option. Someone suggested this feature back then for players who play on their computer. Hope this feature is part of your list things-to-do down the road.

3. Server Merger
We heard your going to merge servers soon, which is a important implementation. We hope it is sooner than later because you are losing players faster than you can create new server. We are talking about legit players who quit this game due to lack of players in their respective server. Players who spend money in this game need someone to fight. For example, maybe you can merge S6 with S8 because in S8, Wei is strong while in S6, Wei is weak. Another example, if in S1 Shu is strong, S2 Wei is strong, S3 Wu is strong, you merge all these 3 servers to make up a balanced kingdom. In other words, any 3 servers that meet this criteria can be pitched together.

4. Banning Bots
This is the hottest topic right now. Few older and even newer server are clogged with bots. I personally witness myself in S8 while i was there during evening event. Those ban list you posted is a good start. You should go after these bots on every server to flush out these annoying pesky cockroaches... lol

5. New Event
Siege/Barb is good if you have enough players. Investment event trigger rate is quite low, many players have alot of silver so we hope you can put some new event on top on existing event you have right now to make this game more interesting. Current duel 60x times is not event, its a side quest. Maybe a dark forces invaded the kingdom, ALL players from 3 country need to join together to flush out the invasion.

6. Civilian
Those are actually advisor, not civilian. We hope you can allow us to up the level of these advisor. Like new ability, detect/disable trap or something.

7. World Arena
I believed some player would love to fight against player from other server. This should be interesting feature.

That's it, thanks for reading, GM.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-4-21 22:46:06 |Show the author posts only
some good suggestions here
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-30 08:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035075 second(s), 19 queries .