The guide on shooting in Nba 2K23 and the best way to enhance for 2K23

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-12-26 11:06:45 |Show the author posts only |Descending
There has to be a narrative with 2k23 mt  all the Fiend. I just hope this past year they do stories and person male. I simply was not a big fan of this Tre/Red lively and it'd make more sense to have a complete playthrough and a complete playthrough. And PLEASE give us the choice to turn heel in the story. At which I could get my CAW as a 17, for once I want a MyCareer.

I hope not, I just want GM Mode and 24/7 style back. I'm not saying this due to nostalgia it is just far better and an enjoyable manner and lets you live a WWE Lifestyle whilst Created Superstar MyCareer Modes (besides 19) you are always a jobber and rising to the surface at very end. No matter how good you did in the match in these storylines youlose and get winners in economical manners. Where as 24/7 provides you freedom to do everything you want.

But to answer your question yeah the storyline of WWE2K23 is going to be linked even though the massive changes together with the WWE. You will play which Tre & Red are not on, Buzz might be retired at that point and continuing along with his podcast with Cole. I hope it isn't mixed sex this season again just hope you can choose which gender the most important character will be and in the next enable us to port our 2K23 conserves to 2K22 like how Dragon Ball Xenoverse two does at which you can satisfy your previous narrative mode created personality.

The guide on shooting in Nba 2K23 and Buy Nba 2k23 mt  the best way to enhance for 2K23

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-29 22:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039200 second(s), 20 queries .