Search
View: 528|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Which flowers have impressed you the most on this page?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-9-28 04:15:46 |Show the author posts only |Descending
An impressive collection of X-ray colors on this site! I have always been fascinated by the art of photography and especially love unusual approaches to nature photography. X-ray techniques really allow you to see the beauty of flowers from a whole new perspective. Which flowers have impressed you the most on this page?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2023-9-28 04:19:09 |Show the author posts only
After spending some time here, I found a lot of amazing pictures. I was particularly struck by the roses and lilies. Their internal structure and details, visible through xray flower, create an amazing effect of depth and texture. These photos really inspire new ideas for my own artwork. Thanks again for the link, it's really worth it!

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2023-9-28 04:20:28 |Show the author posts only
Checked out the X-ray color collection and it's really interesting art! Each shot brings something different, unique and mysterious. I appreciate the variety of colors and shooting styles presented on this page. It's a wonderful reminder of how the beauty of nature can be captured in the most unusual angles. I hope photographers continue to create and amaze us with similar work!

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2023-9-29 21:57:47 |Show the author posts only
I always like to have fresh flowers in my house. It looks very elegant and harmonious, creates a beautiful coziness in the house and a wonderful aroma. I always order flowers from Flowwow https://flowwow.com/en-en/madrid/ and they deliver them directly to your home. I also order flowers from this company for every holiday, for gifts to my loved ones. Thank you very much for the great service.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-8 11:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039641 second(s), 19 queries .