Print Prev. thread Next thread

rate 1 star and tell the truth of heyshell to the world event

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2015-3-20 21:11:11 |Show the author posts only
Dont blame the developer bro, only heyshell sucks and his GM dont care about this game. Only want $$$.

But people still spend a lot though... As long as people keep RC they wouldnt listen to us.

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-3-20 21:17:09 |Show the author posts only
TiSa replied at 2015-3-20 21:07
Arthur/GM, rest assured that I will give you one star instead of five stars and I don't need your go ...

Ajari cara kalahi d.wei donk?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

13#
Post time 2015-3-23 12:06:52 |Show the author posts only
Konyaku replied at 2015-3-20 20:41
Admin, I think you should really look into the problem instead of banning him. For vip 11 players, I ...

Sir, pls don't worry, we'll better make improvement, and as u know, every day there're hundreds of thousands emails waiting for us to reply and no matter how many we received, we all try our best to give them response asap. Of course, there maybe some special circumstances, like, Sometimes maybe we didn't get the email players sent to us, if this happen, it may easily cause them to misunderstand us for not dealing with or delaying their problems. Therefore, next time, pls send it to our Fb or email, and once we receive it, we'll handle that asap, sincerely hope u could understand, in addition, there's sth that's beyond our control, like recharge, for example, u made recharge via GV, the points will not automatically back to u until we receive the notice from GV which shows u made recharge to us. If we don't receive, the system will not give the points back to u. So that's really not our fault, just only because we haven't receive the notice from the third party, sincerely hope u could understand. Hope this would iron out the misunderstanding between us. thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2015-3-23 16:08:16 |Show the author posts only
lol.. I want tooo give 1 star.. Actually Game is good but Customer Service, and relation between player and Game developer like Hell.. Hahah... Already lazy to give thumbs in facebook, prefer missed 150 gold than must tell lie.. :p

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

15#
Post time 2015-3-23 19:10:00 |Show the author posts only
ChaosAge replied at 2015-3-23 16:08
lol.. I want tooo give 1 star.. Actually Game is good but Customer Service, and relation between pla ...

Sir, if u have better suggestions, pls provide it to us, let's better improve our game together, although, sometimes problems may not be coped with immediately, but we're still trying our best to improve it,sincerely hope u could understand

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-3-23 19:27:48 |Show the author posts only
@ChaosAge

Why must lie, just tell the truth, Rate Half Star if you can though..

@Athur
You just said bullshit in here, Many people already give suggestion, but WE JUST NEED FAST REPLIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOU AS ADMIN JUST GO ENJOY WEEKEND AND SPENDING OUR MONEY.. AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE GAME.

MANY PEOPLE COMPLAINT YOUR LEAF EVENT BUT WHAT YOU DO JUST DELETED THAT EVENT !!!

ALREADY MADE TWICE ERROR, BUT YOU JUST KEEP SILENT..

1ST TIME GOLD EVENT, AND NOW LEAF EVENT, DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THAT ?
NOOOOO !!! U JUST VACATION WITH USERS MONEY !

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-3-24 14:15:04 |Show the author posts only
Heyshellsucks replied at 2015-3-23 19:27
@ChaosAge

Why must lie, just tell the truth, Rate Half Star if you can though..

Not to forget, last week s21 and s22 were unable to login for few hours and the reply we got was "Sir, we have checked and it can be login normally"

Sigh...

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-3-24 23:05:14 |Show the author posts only
Athur replied at 2015-3-23 12:06
Sir, pls don't worry, we'll better make improvement, and as u know, every day there're hundreds of  ...

Dear Admin,

Game mechanics have it such that vouchers are extremely important and rare. Thus when there is an event for it, you get a high traffic in recharges. Perhaps this is the reason why we have cases of recharge lapses happening.

In lieu of this, If we are able to prove that payment was made before event expiration, would you consider allowing a rollback for specific accounts affected to make purchase of vouchers?

In ry4i7's case, he could prove that payment was done within time frame, but what did you make him do? Was he supposed to just suck it up and not be able to exchange for the tens of thousands of vouchers that he could've gotten if there wasn't this error?

You blame the payment portal in sending you the notice late. This well, is beyond our control, and yes, I agree that it is unfair that we blame you for it. But since heyshell is the beneficiary of the funds that we faithful gamers choose to pay to, shouldn't you look into compensation in any form at all to ry4i7 instead of banning him?

Please Arthur, for the last time, could you please think for the people that have spent tens of thousands of dollars on your game. Be fair to them, not force them into acceptance. Perhaps before banning him, you may want to consider why he was in such rage. I am sure you know what I am driving at. Many of us look forward to your reply on this and have a good closure to the issue.

Thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-3-24 23:34:53 |Show the author posts only
Okay Sir. We will consider your suggestion.

Thank you sir.

Even ryan provide the proof, useless, because they on vacation every weekend.

*With your MONEY OF COURSE

MUAHAUHUAHUAHUHAUAHUHAUAHUHAUHUA
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-28 23:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045636 second(s), 19 queries .