Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Ban list of S5&S6 [Print this page]

Author: sittree    Time: 2014-9-10 16:09
Title: Ban list of S5&S6
Let's Go on for Ban Clones!From this weekend we start to check From S1 to S18,we do better at two month to finish it.Now we give your S5 CLONES LIST! Hope all player can comply with our rules,Never use clons.And help us to monitor this situation.
Tomorrow After maintenance,we will ban these account,hope Players who not on the list consciously ban your clones.

[attach]813[/attach]

Author: toms    Time: 2014-9-11 00:33
Edited by toms at 2014-9-11 00:36

I don't know
what is ban clone....meazn the ID no active or what ever anything ...please let me know is ban clone
Author: cool    Time: 2014-9-11 05:13
Dear For GM
I WANNA QUIT THIS ACCOUNT ID PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT YONGG.COOL AT SHU S14 DELETE ID YONGG COOL

THANK U GM ALOT
Author: ARS73    Time: 2014-9-11 05:22
Plz dscribe the meaning/definition of clones???
One person hv a few id in the same server,is that a clones?
Author: toms    Time: 2014-9-11 05:42
How to close few my two id ....coz i wrong press sign up 2 time....actuaclly i wanna playing my own id shu s14... i wrong press Wu  country 2 Id i never play it....please close my two id never play at wu country

Please GM close my another two ID at S14 coutry Wu

Thanks u alot GM
Author: toms    Time: 2014-9-11 05:55
I wanna close or delete 2 Id account..i never play it..because i wrong press  sing up 2 time id please GM close or delete S14 country wu
Two ID i never play...please GM check it i only play my own id S14 at SHU

Author: Swdong    Time: 2014-9-11 19:08
To Heyshell,
With this thread, I hope that you can reconsider banned acc with VIP with reason :

1. They willing to invest their real money into this game.

2. From the beginning of this game (S1 Server), there's no actual rule that stated you can't use multi ID or clone. So logically new rule only apply to new created acc.

3. If you still intend to banned acc with VIP due to multi ID or clone, you must refund their money either by transfer it to their another acc etc. Otherwise, it would be consider as a fraud and people would stop invest their money into this game.

With this thread, I ask to all Wei-Shu-Wu from all server to stop investing their money again especially tomorrow server competition on Sep 12 - Sep 14 as a protest to Heyshell to release banned acc with VIP status or refund their money.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-9-12 14:43
toms replied at 2014-9-11 00:33
I don't know
what is ban clone....meazn the ID no active or what ever anything ...please let me kno ...

It means one player has several account at the same nation in the same server, for more detail, pls pay attention to our Facebook.
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-9-12 14:48
toms replied at 2014-9-11 05:42
How to close few my two id ....coz i wrong press sign up 2 time....actuaclly i wanna playing my own  ...

Pls provide us with detail information so that we could help you solve the problem.
Author: BotHater    Time: 2014-9-17 05:16
Ban all clone in shu s8
Author: Vicious    Time: 2015-3-20 14:41
Dear GM,

My Ign : Vicious s5 wei, IT IS NOT CLONE WHY YOU BANNED IT  ? IT ALREADY VIP 5
also My DemonAge is used to in S6, I Never asking to be merge with s5, BUT YOUR MANAGEMENT DID IT, and now you Banned it because you think that DemonAge is Clone.

What about if i play in S.1-S. (whatever), n only using 1 id to login ??? if i invest my money in this game, would you refund ? or you could do whatever you want and cheat people ???

Please respond

Author: Vicious    Time: 2015-3-20 14:42
Dear GM,

My Ign : Vicious s5 wei, IT IS NOT CLONE WHY YOU BANNED IT  ? IT ALREADY VIP 5
also My DemonAge is used to in S6, I Never asking to be merge with s5, BUT YOUR MANAGEMENT DID IT, and now you Banned it because you think that DemonAge is Clone.

What about if i play in S.1-S. (whatever), n only using 1 id to login ??? if i invest my money in this game, would you refund ? or you could do whatever you want and cheat people ???

Please respond

Author: Vicious    Time: 2015-3-20 14:47
Dear GM,

My Ign : Vicious Lv 105 s5 wei, IT IS NOT CLONE WHY YOU BANNED IT  ? IT ALREADY VIP 5

Please respond

Author: KentMonta    Time: 2015-3-20 14:53
Dear gm, i am kentmonta from s5 vip 10, please give vicious his id back.... He is not a clone....
Author: ry4i7    Time: 2015-3-20 15:00
wah new heyshell forum moderator name sittree = "sit to fuck there"

they just delete the account because maybe not recharge anymore, so they close it hoping will open new id there so will recharge agein for heyshell goodnes and fuckness  
Author: KentMonta    Time: 2015-3-20 16:14
Thanks gm....
Author: KentMonta    Time: 2015-3-20 16:23
Bro ry4i7? Whats wrong with gm? U r 1 of the big vip right? Gm should hear about your problem? But from which country r u ( Wei, shu or wu)???
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-3-20 16:24
I agree with the issue at hand , many players use same id in multiple servers and lots are vip too , if server gets merged they might end on opposing nations as well , there has to be some kind of compensation for those players to give up 1 id ,like a full refund of gold added to the chosen id , otherwise the more the servers get merged the worse this issue will manifest

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5