Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Have a First Look at the Latest Version! [Print this page]

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2019-5-5 12:46
Title: Have a First Look at the Latest Version!
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2019-5-5 12:45

Have a First Look at the Latest Version
The latest version is coming nearer. Amazing heroes and useful functions have been added to this version. Let’s have a look!
I. New God Heroes
God Da Qiao
[attach]21037[/attach]

God S.M.Yan
[attach]21036[/attach]
II. Coded Lock
A new insurance function has -- Coded Lock been added to secure lords’ fortune.
After having set the password, players have to input it every time they enter the game to unlock some of the operations.
[attach]21035[/attach]

III. New Tech Works
New Tech Works -- Summon Guards is open to players. After searching this technology, the King and Grade 1 Officials can summon Guards three times every day (Capital Panel).
[attach]21034[/attach]
IV. New Hero Image
New Hero Image -- Guan Yu·Saint
[attach]21033[/attach]

V. Function Optimization
1. Trinket: normal trinket can be locked now;
2. Five Element: when your vitality reaches the maximum, there will be a reminder in the Missions page.
All data above are only for reference, please take the in-game as precedence.

Author: Michealjhon    Time: 2024-1-11 14:36
This site called how-to-sign-a-pdf-with-a-digital-certificate-and-how-signnow-compares-to-hellosign-and-docusign is super simple to use. It looks very professional. And It can do my work like no other platform could do!
Author: Michealjhon    Time: 2024-1-12 16:12
Using bots to pre-fill data has really made my work a lot more easier. I was introduced to the concept when I found out about https://www.airslate.com/bots. I've been using these bots ever since then.
Author: sunawer    Time: 2024-1-17 13:53
In the context of SMM panels, which are platforms used for social media marketing services, the server refers to the hosting infrastructure that supports the panel's operations.
SMM server
Author: sunawer    Time: 2024-1-19 15:12
Os mini porcos são animais inteligentes. Eles podem ser treinados para realizar truques e comandos básicos, e muitas vezes respondem bem ao treinamento positivo.

Author: Michealjhon    Time: 2024-3-6 20:18
I have been reading out many of your articles and i can claim pretty nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.use this link

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5