Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Banned [Print this page]

Author: elva2104    Time: 2015-2-5 23:39
Title: Banned
Hi GM,

Im a player from S21Wu.
Why is our emperor BeastMode banned from the game? He cannot log into the game.
We want to know the reason why and what happened?
Please unban him if he did not commit any offence or all of us S21 wu will stop and quit playing this game.

Thanks

Author: kongxien    Time: 2015-2-5 23:54
ya GM  please unban him
Author: arifin    Time: 2015-2-6 21:51
GM...if beastmode do some cheats or etc. please take him back to login. but restart his id lvl, arma lvl n etc to zero again. n make him cant recharge anymore. coz... his a king of wu n his gen is to giant even againts the strongest ppl from wei n shu like akvum n LB. if u still banned him like this will make wu didnt had king forever at least for 1 years until 3 wu ppl can beat him or u merge s21 to other server. but i really appreciate GM to banned the cheaters.... cmon GM make him start all progress from zero again...or let him banned forever.
Author: lazid    Time: 2015-2-7 01:21
Please unban BeastMode or Wu 21family quit
Author: RoyalArse21Wu    Time: 2015-2-7 01:31
Hey GM can u pls give some answer? Why the F u ban BeastMode of wu 21 without no reason at all? Its been 3 days and u stay silent.. we asks u POLITELY

Cause it looked to us that there is BIG irregularity here.. like GM might be working together with someone from shu or wei s21 to make wu s21 fall

THANKS
AND REPLY FAST

Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-7 11:37
Sir, he was banned for making refund, thx for ur understanding
Author: husein    Time: 2015-2-7 12:14
makiing refund?  please unban him, we cannot make ballance server 21, if there no beast there,..
regard..
Author: suhuvent    Time: 2015-2-7 12:40
if u have ever cheated then got banned.just shut and shame ..lols
Author: husein    Time: 2015-2-7 12:54
hello, sirr
we already confirm by Beast Mode, if thats not right,. he never making refund. so please check again, and release him,. we all WU 21 got spirit and did rc cause inspiration by him.. Beast Mode. please fast respond and action.
Regards
Husein and all WU 21 Big Famz
Author: PAREWA    Time: 2015-2-7 13:09
Edited by PAREWA at 2015-2-7 18:20

Have you ever heard any thieves saying I am a thief ??
Author: husein    Time: 2015-2-7 13:54
suhuvent replied at 2015-2-7 12:40
if u have ever cheated then got banned.just shut and shame ..lols

just do yours bussines,. dont be like woman,. want to know other bussines, dont have any activities?
Author: wei-warriors21    Time: 2015-2-7 14:01
PAREWA replied at 2015-2-7 13:09
Have you ever heard any thieve saying I am a thieve ??

Yeah,that's right.. thief 'll never said they are thieves...lols

if got banned just make a new id, n cheated again. hope will not get banned again.hehehe
Author: elva2104    Time: 2015-2-7 15:13
Edited by elva2104 at 2015-2-7 15:16

GM thanks for replying.
But may I ask in what way he asked for refund? Do you have any proof? He said that he did not ask for any refund.
Please unban him as asking him to pay a fund to unban his account is like daylight robbery/blackmail. Its really unfair for him as he always recharge for the sake of this game.

Thanks again.
Author: elva2104    Time: 2015-2-7 15:19
PAREWA replied at 2015-2-7 13:09
Have you ever heard any thieve saying I am a thieve ??

What is thieve? Do you mean thief?? Lol

Author: arifin    Time: 2015-2-7 16:30
GM... if u banned beastmode, please delete his acct from s21 please, coz of this some ppl lose of chance to get 1k voc, so wu kingdom can have another king too. or give all of us compensation for that like voc or gold. thanks, n please reply.
Author: SunBao    Time: 2015-2-7 17:46
please unban him GM...
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-7 18:47
you guys still don't get it , cheat=ban , plain and simple , as for wu guys i feel with you , you guys are already good and you are growing on your own , I feel disappointed that one of my friends use a cheat but GM got no beef with anyone personally , they don't ban anyone before checking multiple times , if he said that our friend cheated then that is the truth , so accept the fact and move on , it actually makes sense how he suddenly got that huge spike of power , I was hoping it was legit but as it shows in here it wasn't , I like the real wu players who always play fair and square , as for clones please rage quit our server , and if you guys still feel that you need cheats to continue playing , than I feel sorry for you because I support clean gaming , there are lots of people in s21 who work hard to level and lots of genuine spenders there , it is not fair that their hard work get squashed by using cheats , what's done is done , get back to ur server and enjoy the game .
L.B s21 shu
Author: wei-warriors21    Time: 2015-2-7 19:07
\o/ replied at 2015-2-7 18:47
you guys still don't get it , cheat=ban , plain and simple , as for wu guys i feel with you , you gu ...

Totally agree with this..it's simple..

if u cheated and get caught ,the consequence is "banned"

"how can you catch tiger cubs without entering the tiger's lair"

Author: BigAss    Time: 2015-2-7 19:37
Okay.. if he really did refund, pls post here the evidence GM
Cause we cant trust ur statement without any evidence here
Or else it will be one sided judgement

THANKS
PLEASE RESPOND ASAP
Author: LinChong    Time: 2015-2-7 21:58
but where is the culprit (BM) ? if BM think its unfair, come and prove you're right
otherwise i think you feel too guilty to show up
Author: elva2104    Time: 2015-2-7 22:09
\o/ replied at 2015-2-7 18:47
you guys still don't get it , cheat=ban , plain and simple , as for wu guys i feel with you , you gu ...

Beast did not cheat. GM claimed that he asked for refund so they banned him. Asking for refund is NOT CHEATING. Cheating is something like recharge illegally through hack or etc. That is why we want proof from GM how did beast asked for refund as beast told us that he never asked for refund.

From S21 Wu family
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-7 23:32
ok let us put this to bed , you guys ask beast this : did he cheat in anyway in this game ? based on gm response he did , so did beast really spend about 20k$ to afford all the exploring , summoning , shadows he used during the last 2 weeks , I had concerns earlier but since he got banned am pretty certain now that he didn't , I know that you guys feel for him as I do , but the bottom line is simple , he used illegal ways to become that powerful that no one could touch him ,if it was done legally good for him but it wasn't , so since he got banned , am gonna move forward and ask GM to remove his account from the server so that things can turn back to normal , cause any other punishment would make others cheat if they think they will get away with just a slap on the wrist , you can't cheat your way to all what the game has to offer and then get away with just no ability to recharge , his account must be removed at this point , sorry guys but am not gonna sugar coat it , I value an honest way of playing as you should all
Author: suhuvent    Time: 2015-2-8 13:43
husein replied at 2015-2-7 13:54
just do yours bussines,. dont be like woman,. want to know other bussines, dont have any activitie ...

if u don't want other knows then PM/Email will do. why bother post in forum...

cheat is cheat..never know real player do

Author: BigAss    Time: 2015-2-8 23:59
Here is RoyalArse of Wu 21

Firstly, with all due respect please shut up and dont interfere with WU 21 internal problems, so noo hard feelings 'kay

Secondly, to speed things up here why dont dear GM give us the legitimate evidence here of his proof of mailing for refund n why is refund is a cheat ASAP, it will shut our mouths faster, which is good for GM right?

THANKYOU

And lastly, if he using cheat money, why the f he even need to refund anyway? Cmon logic please

Author: suhuvent    Time: 2015-2-9 00:46
BigAss replied at 2015-2-8 23:59
Here is RoyalArse of Wu 21

Firstly, with all due respect please shut up and dont interfere with WU  ...

Wu internal? it concerns other player too,if  ur cheated king only know cheat.and that's not fair..

and again just accept it ,if cheatmode didn't cheat GM will not banned him right? hehe
Author: BiaoBiao    Time: 2015-2-9 04:41
If beastmode really made a refund. Good for him. Its like having a FREE FUXK!
Nv spend too much on games no point. In the end its zero. Spend on ur love ones.
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-9 12:16
husein replied at 2015-2-7 12:54
hello, sirr
we already confirm by Beast Mode, if thats not right,. he never making refund. so please ...

Sir, we'll not do that if we haven't any evidence, thx for ur understanding
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-9 19:36
Athur replied at 2015-2-9 12:16
Sir, we'll not do that if we haven't any evidence, thx for ur understanding

dear Athur
since the player in question is banned , will his id remain in game at it's current power ? he is still king of wu and rank 1 in arena ,and no one is the server can do anything to change that , I think this is a matter that needs checking ASAP , thanks
Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-9 19:52
\o/ replied at 2015-2-9 19:36
dear Athur
since the player in question is banned , will his id remain in game at it's current pow ...

Sir, pls don't worry, we'll forward this to our staff, and pls be a little patient, thx
Author: tono    Time: 2015-2-9 20:19
sir arthur, you should check that account \o/ , reports said he is very handsome
Author: elva2104    Time: 2015-2-9 22:31
Gm, thanks for responding again.

We S21 Wu family have made a decision before that if our emperor BeastMode is banned/deleted from the game, we all will stop playing the game as well.
Truth is, we s21 wu family have decided to help our emperor to unban his account by helping him to pay up what you all claimed that he owe you all(the refund money).
We just want to see the evidence you all have to proof our king is guilty. You just said our king asked for refund so you banned him. Because of this, shu and wei players are calling him a cheater and claimed that he did illegal recharge. We have confirmed with our king that he have never done any illegal recharge as he have his transcations as a proof.
But since many other players from shu and wei all non stop calling him a cheater and even ask you to permanently remove his account, we will join our king. WE S21 WU WILL ALL QUIT THIS GAME. Let S21 be 'Clash of Two Kingdoms' instead. Is this what s21 shu and wei wanted? Get rid of our king? Conquer our Wu kingdom?

This might be the last message ever from us.

The decision is yours now GM. You can choose to ignore this and/or ban us all if you like

From S21 Wu Family.

Author: dsfsd    Time: 2015-2-9 22:41
yo elva u ca quit from this game.. because i have no idea why do u can understand what mr Athur said before
just be patient please....
n remember cheat is cheat so if u dont wanna play this game anymore it is ok i dun care about that
but i know for sure if wu 21 quit this game they are chicken scare if they dont have cheater anymore
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-9 22:46
well since this situation affects all server , and since I don't know who this elva is anyway , this is a message to all wu kingdom:
I have played with so many of you and chatted a lot , you guys rock , as for elva and his band of cry babies , please quit the game and take all your clones with you and I dare you to honor your words by not posting here anymore , real players already made a decision to continue playing , as for the others who keep asking for proof and whatever , the proof is obvious , you saw it at tourney and in our server , if you don't get what I mean then you are far dumber than I thought , only reason am keeping an eye on this thread is to know when it will become official , real wu players I really like you and respect you , you know who you are .
Author: LinChong    Time: 2015-2-9 23:00
quit plss, i'm sick someone threatening with "i will quit".... so childish.....
give the data, not just speak "We have confirmed, and we have the data"
post it right here, right now!

let GM cross check again, and truth be clear
anyway, its a game, have fun!
its still fun with wei guys
healthy and fair rivalry
Author: dsfsd    Time: 2015-2-9 23:05
i agree with linchong
Author: arifin    Time: 2015-2-10 00:30
elva2104 replied at 2015-2-9 22:31

We S21 Wu family have made a decision before that if our emperor  ...

i challenge all wu s 21 to quit this game.... i bet u will never did it, coz i know u still wanna play n have some fun. but dont make our fun broke by the cheaters
Author: arifin    Time: 2015-2-10 00:32
GM please delete Beastmode account it will solve your problem with wu 21
Author: suhuvent    Time: 2015-2-10 10:39

come on cry babies. if wanna quit just quit say so more is nothing happen.. all wu will quit? i think ur wu vip player won't quit ,u just wanna threat GM. so childish action..

quick pls chicken player without cheater can't play the game and ur so called cheatmode king never in forum and only hide in bed? lols
Author: PAREWA    Time: 2015-2-10 12:38

Wow s21 Wu wanna quit ,because BeastMode is banned ? Shame on you guys .Just think Why the hell BeasMode is so silent , why he is not defending ?????
If he is not guilty he should have posted his proof .
Author: jeje79    Time: 2015-2-10 17:25
All wu don't quit server 21 but no emperor present it's a problem for gaming (sorry for my english !) Gm please delete account of Beastmode
Author: Nicolas    Time: 2015-2-10 18:05
Hello everyone following this post.

I understand the frustration from all players in 21 server and it is just a feeling of unrest for all parties. I won't voice opinion on the matter whether beast is innocent or not.
The matter at hand is the lack of GM action in doing something about the server right now. There is a clear problem of balance right now with WU not having a King and other major players going out of the game ( not sure if a strike or just they are going away) and making it unbalance for my fellow playing WU.I would like to know what GM intend to do about that atm?

Also addressing those threatening to leave the game... I love you all in WU like my family but going away like this does not make sense. Beast got banned but it is not the end of the world. By leaving you are just widening the gap between the other nations and WU s21. You are going with experience in game that cannot be shared or passed upon unless you are actually playing. As a late mid/ early lvl adv player i still need guidance if i still want to play the game but without you to help it will just slow my development. It is just unfortunate that as a result of someone action we arrive to this stage where everything just crumbles down ( and not targeting beast in any way).

Finally to all the other members in s21. I know you are mad for what is happening and before pointing beast is a cheater or not remains to be decided ( although GM already banned him). If you could just leave this matter now because it affects us current players as the more you taunt WU players, the more people are actually thinking of leaving which in some sense is a form of bullying which i don't tolerate. Thanks for understanding.

I like this game and want all matters to be resolve asap and get going back to this game
So final words GM do your job now and fast.

Darklord24 S21WU
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-2-10 19:33
I agree with most posts especially Darklord's , wu is not reliant on 1 person , they still fight their way to 50% whether it is wei or shu , you guys can look at the issue from another perspective , forget that the guy was banned for whatever reason , what if he just quit then what would you do ? life goes on and we continue to play , let us get back to enjoying our game again and skip making this ban a personal issue between us fellow players , as for GM , yes an action must be done at this point , it has been 5 days now of 1k vouchers being wasted at rank1 and lots of resources and official orders from king status , I was expecting a solution with servers restarted , either delete the account or dampen his powers so that life can continue on our server , as for the rest of wu players who need advice or guidance , please never hesitate to pm me either ingame or here in forums , I am always willing to help any new comer or even advanced players who need help , after all we are fellow players of same server and you know that I helped Beast a lot before he went and tried "certain" ways to overgrow , so let us just erase this issue from our memories and get back to enjoying the game and refrain from turning this issue into a personal fight , thank you all and have great fun in the game
L.B. s21 shu naughty Duke
Author: jeje79    Time: 2015-2-11 00:16
thx L.B. for your post
Author: Royal21    Time: 2015-2-11 01:53
And the gm stays silent.............

Instead of caretaking this and crusade "enjoyable" problem, they just make another server to raise more money

Author: Athur    Time: 2015-2-11 15:44
Nicolas replied at 2015-2-10 18:05
Hello everyone following this post.

I understand the frustration from all players in 21 server and  ...

Sir, appreciated for words u said from the bottom of ur heart and we really do not want to ban anyone of our players, but he has made refund, we have no choice but to ban him, but as for the things u mentioned above , we'll take and consider that seriously, pls believe us,thx for ur understanding

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5