Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Missing Tech Research. [Print this page]

Author: EsperWerne    Time: 2014-2-4 10:03
Title: Missing Tech Research.
As far as i know i played the chinese version of this game. At lvl 92 i would have 5 heroes already and also the vip 7 8 9 and 10 bonus..... Why cant we get these techs? Please release the upgrade for the game. Ive spent too much time and money so far i deserve to have those advantages please.

At least reply me about when or what are you guys planning to do that why i would still carry some hope remaining in the game thank you.
Author: Ssyy    Time: 2014-2-4 11:13
Need to fix this ASAP !
Author: TheMaxwell    Time: 2014-2-4 11:13
Yes, please make it true to make the game more interesting...
Author: EsperWerne    Time: 2014-2-5 14:17
What is this.... Its been over 24 hours and not even a reply or response from the game developer. We really need more attention from this game representatives regarding the problems we having.
Author: Benromario    Time: 2014-2-6 10:01
My buddy is pissed off. No CNY event. Now u guys does not even seems to be bother by ur most VVIP....
Don't make him quit this game
Author: EsperWerne    Time: 2014-2-11 22:40
This is silly a week and not even 1 reply
Author: Benromario    Time: 2014-2-13 09:31
Ya only we reply one another....
Author: Athur    Time: 2014-2-13 15:53
Hello,
We are working on new version of this game. Please wait.
Author: EsperWerne    Time: 2014-2-13 22:04
I am very please you took the time to respond to this post Arthur. but could you give is a time window on how long do we have to wait. I do understand currently your working on the new version but i like to know about this two topics around when will be patched to COTK english version.

1st. Level 85 players able to recruit 5 Hero

2nd VIP 7 8 9 10 rewards when will you realease it. I do belive its Country exp bonus up to 30% extra if your vip 10 total.

Ive been vip 10 for some time now it means im losing the bonus country EXP that i should get all this time

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5