Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Many not happy with wheel [Print this page]

Author: Hawkx    Time: 2015-5-11 07:59
Title: Many not happy with wheel
Many from s15 wu payed a big amount of gold on the wheel for c.wenji or more important the lantern ,1 person from wu got wenji and a lantern , we can see that even ghosts accounts with free spins have obtained wenji or a lantern .about 5 ghost accounts got the top 2 prizes ,almost all from one country what are the odds of that .i used 7k gold and not a dam thing!!!

Should we think this is fair!!!            This is boarder line stealing!!  What is the wheels probability

Tell me something lots of us feel very upset over this wheel event
Author: elva2104    Time: 2015-5-11 08:15
Edited by elva2104 at 2015-5-11 08:17

Same here. Many VIP players rc but didnt get c.wenji and/or lantern but clone acc got both from free spin! This is so unfair!!
Wasted my money and time
What im most angry at is when it landed at wenji then it suddenly jumped to food!

Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-11 12:50
As player it's true
but Heyshell very happy
many recharge just for scamming event
Author: COTK-Nancy    Time: 2015-5-11 14:56
Sir, I understand how you feel now. The chance of winning Wenji is indeed low, and only limited number of people with great luck can get her.
Author: Oudh    Time: 2015-5-12 13:10
This is not about Lucky or not this is about player who spend money for your business. . You must give other hero as a compensation if some player spend much gold for wheel.. so everybody feel happy... if player can get wenji they can get other.. you will be happy to because many player spend much gold.
Author: Oudh    Time: 2015-5-12 13:20
And for non vip player, if they can reach something they can get other hero.. all of this makes your game more attractive.. all player more exited
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-12 13:41
non vip player can reach nothing
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-12 14:43
Oudh replied at 2015-5-12 13:20
And for non vip player, if they can reach something they can get other hero.. all of this makes your ...

Well, non player also got Wenji. You can read threads in forum that some vips complained that they spent so much but did not get what they want while some players used free chance to get Wenji. However, Some non players complained that only those who RC can get heroes. That's not a paradox. It only indicates that the probility is true. Thx for your understanding.
Author: Hawkx    Time: 2015-5-13 06:53
Well I'm never recharging again ,and for the free players complaining .when did you ever listen to them ,of course a vip should have better chance of getting a good prize .the formular for the wheel I bet is set to steal .you have taken advantage of people's good nature .200 to 400 a fortnight cash kiss it good bye
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-13 10:35
Hawkx replied at 2015-5-13 06:53
Well I'm never recharging again ,and for the free players complaining .when did you ever listen to t ...

Sorry for that.
But the formular is set based on mathematical statistics and analysis. Look, it is not all about chances of vips or something.
Under a bunch of tests, the result equals the product of times and probability. Right?
That's why on average it's fair. But for person, there are two influential factors: the times he/she tried and his/her own luck.
Thx for your understanding.
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-13 18:21
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-13 10:35
Sorry for that.
But the formular is set based on mathematical statistics and analysis. Look, it is ...

i am not happy with wheel of fortune
not because i not getting caiwenji the slut
but because i forgot to spin,even after spinning there's 99.99% i won't get her (it's allright since unlucky things always walk altogether with me )

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-13 18:22
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-5-13 18:21
i am not happy with wheel of fortune
not because i not getting caiwenji the slut
but because ...

Sorry for you...
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-13 18:23
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-13 18:22
Sorry for you...

your sorry accepted
when new updates come?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-13 18:29
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-5-13 18:23
your sorry accepted
when new updates come?

Pls stay tuned.
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-14 01:10
i hope new update non vip also can auto build
and among three kingdom,each of them has hero specialty whichis different one another
Author: Emilia    Time: 2015-5-14 02:47
Many people unhappy with this situations easy to get the CaiWenJi
So probably GM has to lowering again the chance to get her
Thank you
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-15 06:22
Emilia replied at 2015-5-14 02:47
Many people unhappy with this situations easy to get the CaiWenJi
So probably GM has to lowering aga ...

if there's an event called Wheel of Fortune why not make event wheel of unfortune,by paying just 1k gold for each spin can lowering initiative by let's say 1k or maybe higher
anyway i hate this caiwenji,everytime i spin always land on her,can i sell her?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-15 10:23
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-5-14 01:10
i hope new update non vip also can auto build
and among three kingdom,each of them has hero speci ...

Yes, the advice has been noted. Thx.
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-15 13:54
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-15 10:23
Yes, the advice has been noted. Thx.

sir do you need my help for noting the advice?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-15 18:37
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-5-15 13:54
sir do you need my help for noting the advice?

Thx for your offer.
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-5-15 23:23
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-15 18:37
Thx for your offer.

Hi Chen!

I vote to ban those two!
Author: Emilia    Time: 2015-5-16 01:00
SteelBarr replied at 2015-5-15 23:23
Hi Chen!

I vote to ban those two!

For what reason that we should be banned?
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-5-16 02:08
Emilia replied at 2015-5-16 01:00
For what reason that we should be banned?

Why not?
Author: Emilia    Time: 2015-5-16 04:15
SteelBarr replied at 2015-5-16 02:08
Why not?

You must have a good reason before you could ask GM to ban another person
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-16 04:58
Emilia replied at 2015-5-16 04:15
You must have a good reason before you could ask GM to ban another person

i wonder in this cruel wolrd there's a truly honest person extra rare epic creature such SeelBarr which vote to ban himself
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-18 09:49
SteelBarr replied at 2015-5-15 23:23
Hi Chen!

I vote to ban those two!

Noted, thx.
Author: Oudh    Time: 2015-5-18 20:26
I think you don't know what I mean.. everything has change since wenji coming.. I saw many ppl dissapointed about wenji from the wheel .. for example, they try hard to leveling their init.. Like in arena
And they play hard for that day and night  and spend money to  but  some ppl whos not so active  player with lower init kick them in arena just because they have wenji..  what do you think? Is that fair for active player..? Whos make your game more and more atractive. Active player right and what happen of their not active anymore? This is not just about probability or something like that... this is about what they feel more addicted  or  geting  lazy  to play ...

Author: Oudh    Time: 2015-5-18 20:28
Btw this is not my game is your game .. so success or not is not my business
Decision is in your hand..   
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-18 21:17
Oudh replied at 2015-5-18 20:26
I think you don't know what I mean.. everything has change since wenji coming.. I saw many ppl dissa ...

ya rather than play let's troll
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-19 11:30
Oudh replied at 2015-5-18 20:26
I think you don't know what I mean.. everything has change since wenji coming.. I saw many ppl dissa ...

Thx for your sincere feedback.
Yes, I agree with you that special hero is strong that in some servers it may change the situation.
But for game, seeking the best and most suitable way to get stronger is also part of the game, right? Some roll their luck and change into active accounts while some find it hard to play in hard situation. Of course, we want more active players and we try to make their feel our game worth it. But the criterion is not always the same for everyone. All have their value and rule for entertainment or other options in their life.
In the beginning, it is impossible to beat Wenji in some cases, but under cooperation, players can. Besides, there are more strategic ways to win and have fun in game. We also would like to cooperate with players like you to create a win-win situation. That's why your idea, opinion and advice is iimportant for us. Thx.
Author: Miller    Time: 2015-5-25 08:30
Chen I think the most unfair thing about your wheel of fortune event and even the egg event is the fact you leave it up to chance to get these general. So much of your game is locked behind steep prices and luck that many will never get to enjoy the full content of your game which is disheartening to many. I am not saying make it easy to get all generals but i feel if someone plays this game for 10 years they should be able to unlock all content in game. It is mathematically possible that this will not happen and that is wrong. Do you not want people to enjoy all your game has to offer or do you want people to pay to access most parts and gamble fortunes for the possibility(small possibility at that) to have everything. Look at the business model the gaming company valve has taken in dota2. The game is free to play and you CAN NOT pay for an advantage yet this game still makes a lot of money. Why? because people love the game and are willing to open their wallets up even though it does not benefit them in game at all. I do understand that is a different company and type of game but you should not force people to pay so much to be competitive. If your game is good and it is a good game people will pay for the love of it.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-25 14:21
Miller replied at 2015-5-25 08:30
Chen I think the most unfair thing about your wheel of fortune event and even the egg event is the f ...

Thx for your feedback.
We will try to improve events so that more players will be happy about it.
Now it seems not a win-win situation since some players felt hurt about it based on some discussions.
But the example you mentioned may not be copied in our game...
Hope you can understand it, thank you.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5