Heyshell Games Forum

Title: [New Version]A Glimpse of Updated Content: Part I [Print this page]

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-7-19 10:18
Title: [New Version]A Glimpse of Updated Content: Part I
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2015-7-19 10:20

Dear players, our new version Eternal Fire is coming soon! Are you expecting for the updated content? Now let’s unveil it!
[attach]2968[/attach]
1. Crystal System
It is undoubted that gem can highly improve the power of heroes. However, when its level gets higher, it will take more time to accumulate sufficient gems to upgrade. Now here comes Crystal System. When related tech is researched, gems from Lv.12 to Lv.16 can be converted into crystal. Lv.12 gem can be converted into Lv.1 crystal and Lv.13 gem into Lv.2 crystal.
Crystal can also be burnished to upgrade. As crystal upgrades, your attributes also improve.
When Crystal is burnished into Lv.8, it will upgrade automatically.
[attach]2969[/attach]
2. Auto Fight/Defend System
This feature is just as the name implies. It is available to VIP2 and higher players after reaching Lv.80. You can choose enemy’s city to auto fight, or your own city under fire to defend. In the following 30 minutes, as long as you are on-line, your heroes selected will automatically attack/defend the city chosen.
[attach]2970[/attach]

Author: \o/    Time: 2015-7-19 12:03
regarding auto fight/defend , now clone owners don't even need to waste 2 clicks anymore , one to refill troops and one to send , they just keep their browsers open and the game saves them the work for 30 min !!!!!! this feature shouldn't be allowed to players less than vip5 , and am saying it moderately , it shouldn't be even given to less than vip 8 , cause any clone is higher than vip 2 , maybe that feature need to be considered again
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-7-19 12:20
\o/ replied at 2015-7-19 12:03
regarding auto fight/defend , now clone owners don't even need to waste 2 clicks anymore , one to re ...

Thank you for your advice.
Author: bibon    Time: 2015-7-19 12:23
Good la..... Keep update the game GM. So this one will not to much leave behind from the Chinese ones
Author: h3rm4n    Time: 2015-7-19 12:53
good feature... when the new version release?
Author: BlueFire    Time: 2015-7-19 13:07
Crystal System I believed this new system allows us to combine crystal like gem system. So if you have 2 pieces of Lv.1 crystal, you can combine it to become Lv.2 crystal. While if you burnish/polish Lv.13 gem into crystal, it will become Lv.2 crystal instead.

Auto Fight/Defend System Pros and cons with this new Autos System. Good for players who don't have much time to play when they are busy/away and as long they got enough food/ro to burn. As for "clone operator", they must be very happy to see this. Cost USD15 to become VIP 2 for non vip player. One single fix will make everyone happy (except "clone operator" of course): NO AUTO OFF with this autos system. Reason is pretty simple, why you wanna run an auto system with auto off ? Auto mean you wanna do things as fast as possible under shortest time. If you allow AUTO OFF with this system, then its BOT SYSTEM instead, give it a thought GM, before you roll it out.
Author: SteelBarr    Time: 2015-7-19 16:22
BlueFire replied at 2015-7-19 13:07
Crystal System I believed this new system allows us to combine crystal like gem system. So if you ha ...

I agree with you!
Author: kirkmaiden    Time: 2015-7-19 17:56
seriously i dont agree with the auto fight system.. that means clone can just keep sending hero to gate n block
Author: Sbs    Time: 2015-7-19 18:10
Remove auto off

Author: Sbs    Time: 2015-7-19 18:15
May I know how far is Chinese version can do

Author: ChrisLim    Time: 2015-7-19 19:51
2. Auto Fight/Defend System

Let me explain more.
This system doesn't come with auto-off. It keep repeating the process of auto assemble, auto re-troop with RO and auto strike for 30 mins. If your hero get caught into slave camp, it will auto run as well.
You pick the city of your hero destination & your hero will keep going toward it for 30 mins until is turn into your own city (then it stop). Along the way if your route get block means the city is burning, then your hero does not auto withdraw or assault. Your hero will keep stacking that particular city until it turns to your own city.

This function good for busy people who cannot stare at the screen all the time.
Is also good way to earn kills fast but not recommended for 'clones' as it burn food & RO very fast. If keep doing this for a day, I ensure your RO finish within a day.
Author: tharygery    Time: 2015-7-19 23:19
Remove auto off
Author: testas    Time: 2015-7-20 13:39
the update title should have been.. " RISE OF CLONES" ..
Author: testas    Time: 2015-7-20 13:54
also why need vip to run the bots.. i can run 50 accounts without any VIP.. check all mine at wei s7..
Author: Sbs    Time: 2015-7-21 01:43
Wow . This guy admit have 50 clones that mean 250 gen fight and still no respond. Go your game being hack or what? You have been challenged and nothing you can do? Better I make 100 clone to anticipated this than wait for your action

Author: zhoA    Time: 2015-7-21 10:07
This auto march should not be implemented at all, this will kill all low population side.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5