Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Ban Clones S37 [Print this page]

Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-8 16:41
Title: Ban Clones S37
Let's go on Banning Clones! To meet players' demand and make better game environment, we decide to check clones again on S37 CLONES ! Hope all player can comply with our rules and help us to monitor this situation. We will ban the clones on Jan. 8th. If you have any problem, please contact us timely.
[attach]4698[/attach]

Author: youyou    Time: 2016-1-8 17:21
Are these people banned for 1month for 3rd offense as stated in the rule?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-8 17:53
youyou replied at 2016-1-8 17:21
Are these people banned for 1month for 3rd offense as stated in the rule?

These will be banned permanently.
Author: benink    Time: 2016-1-8 19:47
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-1-8 17:53

sir,im oliverdani,im vip 7,why my name id include in baned list? u can check my vip. im Rc from gudang voucher,i. not clone, im id aktif in s39.if my ip address play new id in shu s39,im just help id my friend to RC or setting equip,dont make new clone. u can check again. thx
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-8 20:35
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2016-1-8 20:37
benink replied at 2016-1-8 19:47
sir,im oliverdani,im vip 7,why my name id include in baned list? u can check my vip. im Rc from gu ...

That's OliverDani in S37. And all the clones above have been banned. You can log in to game as before.
Author: Romeo    Time: 2016-1-8 21:58
Sir
I used to play at s37 and s39 both
Now after merge it shows both character when i login

I am worried if i also come in this category
I am not clone i evendont know how to make one
I just dont want to bebanned
Author: youyou    Time: 2016-1-8 22:10
Edited by youyou at 2016-1-8 22:12
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-1-8 17:53

I dun understand , are those names above the main id or those banned clones? And is it their 1st 2nd or 3rd offense?
Author: imurfather    Time: 2016-1-8 22:20
CHEN are you blind? Im Vip 11 and paying your salary. You want to ban me please go ahead. You will save me a lot of money and i'll make sure every cent i spent on your game gets returned. Go ahead and try. i dare you
Author: Prego    Time: 2016-1-8 22:31
Did you forget you just merged the server? Are you that dumb?
Author: sky87    Time: 2016-1-8 22:35
Sorry sir, im sky87 not clone, im active player in shu s.39, if i have any char with this id i just wanna try thats server.. hope you dont ban me.. thx before..
Author: benink    Time: 2016-1-8 22:46
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-1-8 20:35
That's OliverDani in S37. And all the clones above have been banned. You can log in to game as befo ...

thx very much GM Chen, i can RC again.hahaha
Author: Angielau123    Time: 2016-1-8 22:53
Check properly who are the clones pls. Shu is the one in s39 with many clones. I m real person playing game n never clone anything.

Ajie s.39i demand apology n gm pls check the complainant for shu clones.  those that locked in only during event times 10am 3pm and 8pm n also during mining events. People with same IP addresses....etc these should be ban permanently.
Author: alibaba    Time: 2016-1-8 22:56
joke. now all clones come out complain. is it so hard to just play 1 id.
Author: Stelumvict    Time: 2016-1-8 23:05
Pliz....Pliz Skip S16.... your're wastime time if checking S16, just dont check it
Author: Angielau123    Time: 2016-1-8 23:06
Chen pretend to be gm, ban him
Author: Kenz25    Time: 2016-1-8 23:20
Don't be a moderater without brain if there are so many clone as stated then you should be blamed for it... You have taken so much step n precaution n there are still lapse if u r implying...
We are genuine players in s37&39 and THATS WHY WE ARE SPEAKING UP
Author: TaeEun    Time: 2016-1-9 00:26
Ha. Shu has all the clones? Then how come the ones with red gens and the country with the players named January, February, March, April who LOVE to auto-off are all in Wu/Wei? Don't make me laugh. Even if you supposedly didn't make clones, don't be ridiculous and say that you guys don't have clones and all the clones are with Shu. Clearly that isn't the case.

s37 never had any problem with auto-off clones until the merger. s37 Wu/Wei probably didn't like us much because we can be a**holes occasionally but they were good and honorable players and we respected them for persevering. Don't tarnish their reputation, s39 Wu/Wei.

People who use clones need to have a little respect for themselves. It's pathetic, really. If you can only win by cheating, maybe you just shouldn't play. Go find another game to spread your filth.
Author: DjCougar    Time: 2016-1-9 00:31
hi sir... im Dj Optimus... why u banned my acc? u can check on my RC also... im recharge using mol e-wallet and directly from my bank acc to google play store... although my vip is not so high but im also using my real money to recharge
Author: smithyphoeb    Time: 2016-1-9 01:13
Gm, why u banned January? He is not a clone!!! He joined this game late 2months, but lately he recharged for catch up our level. Dont be ridiculous, people have their freedom to choose their id name. He just come create 1 id at s37 for checking their condition, n u ban him now? Disbanded him!!! Thank you
Author: Lime    Time: 2016-1-9 02:43
Edited by Lime at 2016-1-9 02:44

Im lime from server.39 wei
Dont have any clones. Hard enough with one account
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-1-9 08:39
By the way what is ban? Tool for swiming?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-9 14:12
smithyphoeb replied at 2016-1-9 01:13
Gm, why u banned January? He is not a clone!!! He joined this game late 2months, but lately he recha ...

IGN is not the evidence when we check clones. Thank you for your understanding.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-9 14:16
youyou replied at 2016-1-8 22:10
I dun understand , are those names above the main id or those banned clones? And is it their 1st 2n ...

They are clones. And clones will be banned the first time they are found.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-9 14:16
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2016-1-9 17:14
imurfather replied at 2016-1-8 22:20
CHEN are you blind? Im Vip 11 and paying your salary. You want to ban me please go ahead. You will s ...

After merger, your IGN has changed. The one in the list is not you.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-9 14:18
Romeo replied at 2016-1-8 21:58
Sir
I used to play at s37 and s39 both
Now after merge it shows both character when i login

Do not worry. Multiple accounts created by server merger will not be taken as clone. And you are advised to log in to one of them.
Author: pussyy    Time: 2016-1-9 15:05
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-1-9 14:16
After merger, you IGN has changed. The one in the list is not you.

Lol.. How dare you ban mr.imurfather....

Author: Lime    Time: 2016-1-9 16:16
Dont understand this. Why is there a .s39 after my ign? After we merge with s37
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-9 17:07
Lime replied at 2016-1-9 16:16
Dont understand this. Why is there a .s39 after my ign? After we merge with s37

Before merger, some one else in S37 has created a character with the same IGN as yours. Then your IGN will be added with a server suffix.
Reference: Article I 2 of http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1
Author: TaeEun    Time: 2016-1-9 17:23
Hmm... Wei has no clones..? Hope they all get banned and the main ID, too. Even if you came late 2 months doesn't excuse red gens on auto-off that I only see during event or harvest times. Where do they go during off times? I had a 4 month break and still don't remember the last time I played with a red gen. For Natzu, his two brown gens were lured before I could catch it.
Author: BertBertAu    Time: 2016-1-9 18:12
TaeEun replied at 2016-1-9 00:26
Ha. Shu has all the clones? Then how come the ones with red gens and the country with the players na ...

i kinda like your last sentence.... but sadly, nobody is going to heed your advice.....

a cheater remains a cheater, no matter what....

it happens in the server i play too, but we r used to it already
Author: Lime    Time: 2016-1-9 18:56
Edited by Lime at 2016-1-9 18:57
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-1-9 17:07
Before merger, some one else in S37 has created a character with the same IGN as yours. Then your  ...

So the one who created lime in s37 gets banned. But he or she cant have the same generals and level as me?
Author: dragonsta    Time: 2016-1-9 19:33
Edited by dragonsta at 2016-1-9 19:34

hey gm can u check properly who is the clone n who is the real one? sick of playing after merger bout clones and bot of wu and wei they  do auto lure n auto off
Author: lily    Time: 2016-1-9 23:06
Hello! My ign is Milietheur. I only have one cotk account. Yes TaeEun is right I have a red general on my team. It is a very weak team because I only play for fun. Please do not ban my account.
Author: ShuAegis.s37    Time: 2016-1-10 00:12
I am ShuAegis from shu S37, plis check clones that "always" online in same ip address and always auto off,, thanks, i said always,, they make game not cool anymore. Thnx before.
Author: Lime    Time: 2016-1-10 05:24
Shu use clones in s39 and s37. They used auto off.

Author: Prego    Time: 2016-1-10 10:27
TaeEun has no logic in his statement.  Judging by your logic you should ban all new players who join the server or ban the whole s49 all together.  In fact, I've not seen TaeEun playing on a daily basis except when he is logged in when shu is not getting what they want.
Author: Merlot    Time: 2016-1-10 11:08
TaeEun you fool. I am Merlin and not a clone. I even have Wenji do you even have that? you are more of a clone. probably an alt of a main appearing only during events to clone bug us. GM CHEN PLEASE BAN TAEEUN FOR SHIT STIRRING AND LYING TO GET US INTO TROUBLE.

ShortClare is my friend and even she has Wenji. IF We are clones and we have wenji, that makes you the most useless active player. you might as well jump off the roof and quit the game
Author: testas    Time: 2016-1-10 12:13
RANDOM BAN BY GM>>> so lame...
Author: TaeEun    Time: 2016-1-10 13:48
Haha. I know you're lying that you've only seen "TaeEun" online when Shu is not getting what they want because my IGN in the server isn't even TaeEun. In fact, I've never used "TaeEun" as an IGN and never will. But nice try. Also, s49 and s37 are completely different. Your statements are a logical fallacy. In fact, they're multiple logical fallacies. Argumentum ad lapidem, inductive fallacy, argumentum ad hominem, continuum fallacy, and I could go on. Clearly s49 is rampant with red gens as they have only been around for a month, maybe. Though even they have gotten rid of many of their red gens by now. s37, on the other hand, well, nearly a year? Just because you claim to not be a clone doesn't mean you don't have them.

Arguing that having Wenji doesn't make you a clone is so flawed that it actually made me feel sorry for you. Clearly you have no true understanding of the game. Let me spell it out for you. Clones will get 200 gold. Wheels give you one free chance daily. You can get Wenji even through free chances. Hmm... I'll let you come to that conclusion.

P.S. I do have Wenji. By your logic, that makes me not a clone. So now can I ask the GM to ban you for "shit stirring and lying", Merlot? You seem quite agitated, kiddo. This is a conversation between adults, please go take your dirty mouth back to the school playground with your friends. (:
Author: TaeEun    Time: 2016-1-10 15:46
Edited by TaeEun at 2016-1-10 15:49

Eh... Making excuses for red gens but really no excuse for brown gens... Takes 5 days of login for Zhu Rong and even not much playing for 5 days would give you time to get rid of those brown gens and seems like clones love to use the same line up. Every single one has Z. Rong, P. Feng, H. Xiong.
Author: MaChao    Time: 2016-1-10 18:26
[attach]4760[/attach]

Why you guys bother to complaint in here ?

Look s7, only Shu and Wu allowed to have Zhu Rong... All wei Zhu Rong already BANNED.
They love to destroy Wei.

AND MOTHER FUCKER YOU CHEN, FUCK YOU BASTARD...

YOU WANT BANNED ME, BANNED COME ON..

FUCK YOUR MOTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!

TIRED WITH YOUR CHECKING CHECKING BULLSHIT, YOU CHECKING YOUR MOTHER ASS LAA !!!

I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT !

XZEL, WEI S7 !

Author: youyou    Time: 2016-1-10 21:56
MaChao replied at 2016-1-10 18:26
Why you guys bother to complaint in here ?

Look s7, only Shu and Wu allowed to have Zhu Rong... A ...

dun cry , they must be real people
Author: sparkling    Time: 2016-1-10 23:24
TaeEun replied at 2016-1-10 15:46
Eh... Making excuses for red gens but really no excuse for brown gens... Takes 5 days of login for Z ...

Nice advise tae eun, gm u can check s39 shu player ign Hawkshopie, he have the categories like what tae eun said. I saw him have lvl 80 something P. feng. Tq gm, pls ban all shu clones n spies. They just put empty city on Loyang n trap while we killing barbarians.
Author: TaeEun    Time: 2016-1-11 02:00
Yeah. If we have a level 80 P.Feng then that's cheating and I won't defend him or her. I hope that person gets banned. Just because I'm Shu doesn't mean I'll support Shu clones and condemn Wu/Wei clones. That's hypocrisy and I'm against it. Instead of "pls ban all shu clones n spies" you should say "pls ban all clones n spies".

I can't say for certain if there is a Shu that has made an account in Wu or Wei but I can say for certain that no one is giving us any information on you guys and we are not telling anyone to do anything that would involve the use of spies or clones. A quick and easy check of our Country chat logs would be proof enough that we had no 'spy' at Wu during your barb event. Maybe you can ask one of your own people whether they did it on accident or not... though they probably wouldn't admit it, anyways.
Author: Caocao16    Time: 2016-1-13 19:11
Dear gm Chen,

Can you define what it mean by clones? Im curious cos I know some of them are active high vip players.
Thx.

By the way I'm not playing s39/37 but I do hv friends there.
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-1-13 20:06
Caocao16 replied at 2016-1-13 19:11
Dear gm Chen,

Can you define what it mean by clones? Im curious cos I know some of them are active  ...

They are not those high level players as those in S39.
Author: smithyphoeb    Time: 2016-1-14 01:53
Caocao16 replied at 2016-1-13 19:11
Dear gm Chen,

Can you define what it mean by clones? Im curious cos I know some of them are active  ...

Sun, its me smithy. Gm banned my friends id, u know im not a high vip player, only vip2. I think one day gm will ban me cuz my id BakerPhoeb its too similar with many ids. I never choose id, if someday shu create 2 or 3ids like example BakerTed, BakerJoss, BakerTodd or something else. Gm might think i also a clone. COTK is no go game, Dont RECHARGE everyone, so when u get banned, just let it go. I disappointed with cotk gm, disappointed invite my own brother king wu s37 play in cotk(Awie), my own brother Mongolian, my cousin fendy, my cowokerz january february n march.
Author: smithyphoeb    Time: 2016-1-14 02:00
All of us recharge for this game, pay their salary n they ban genuine players as their willed. How can they do it like that? Realized it soon its better than realized it late. This is not clash of three kingdoms, its clash of shu kingdom, only shu complaining will get answer, wu n wei is nothing in cotk game.
Author: awie    Time: 2016-1-14 02:08
If u want wu players stop playing... please ban me too... I say thanks... never come n recharge again ...
.awie s39/37
Author: sparkling    Time: 2016-1-14 02:23
Baker n awie stop playing, i also quit from thiz game. Ban all wu s37 as u like, i will not recharge anymore.

SPARK-PLUG
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-1-14 08:13
Ban ban bandempo
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-1-14 08:15
You all feel shu always bully you, then u move play at s1. There shu become bullying, chance for u all bully shu
Author: Xielim    Time: 2016-1-14 11:20
Im also vip2 like my friend bakerphoeb.. Lots of my wu brother are vip2, january and februari are legit and real player, n why you ban them??? Why gm has to be such a pain in the ass.. We been playing together since s39.. I also have an id in s.37 before move to s.39, so you want ban me too?? Asshole.. GM only Shu slave
Author: Xielim    Time: 2016-1-14 11:27
A lot of my wu friend thinking about retiring because of you ban our brother... Disband them ASAP....
Author: Caocao16    Time: 2016-1-14 11:51
smithyphoeb replied at 2016-1-14 01:53
Sun, its me smithy. Gm banned my friends id, u know im not a high vip player, only vip2. I think o ...

Sad thing to hear. we play this game with many friends as a family if u quit, all quit. I'm not tired of monsters but I'm getting tired low Lvl auto off who just appear online like once a week or even a month!

Author: forum123    Time: 2016-1-14 11:52
No Convenience to recharge more. until today i still don't know what is clone. old server can't hv zhu rong. then when come more players play this game.Unperfect game.

Author: dede    Time: 2016-1-14 12:05
GM Chen ... need shu player only.... don't need wu n wei....
Shu players have many money.....
Just shu player call all problem... accept
Wu nwei...beh...don't care... u don't hve money
Author: Prego    Time: 2016-1-16 08:03
Isn't it against Apple Store and Android Play Store for games to ban random players without explanation? You can probably see your game getting removed from the stores if you keep banning random genuine player
Author: sparkling    Time: 2016-1-16 13:27
TaeEun replied at 2016-1-11 02:00
Yeah. If we have a level 80 P.Feng then that's cheating and I won't defend him or her. I hope that p ...

Shut up ur big mouth, no clones on shu s37?! U better stop writing long story here. Who is stockOlga? DomeTruda? Etc, explain to me. GM MAY BLIND, IM NOT BLIND.
Author: TaeEun    Time: 2016-1-16 17:30
sparkling replied at 2016-1-16 13:27
Shut up ur big mouth, no clones on shu s37?! U better stop writing long story here. Who is stockOl ...

Ahahaha okay. I probably should stop writing long comments since you can't understand them. Like I said, you should calm yourself, kiddo, and stop acting like a child. It's not nice to cuss at people or insult them especially in different languages. ;)

Besides, I didn't say anywhere that Shu didn't have clones. We might. I have no idea who "stockOlga" is but I've seen DometTruda around. I'm not sure if he's a clone but he's on even when there's no event and no harvesting so I assume he's not but who knows? He doesn't talk and he didn't follow our orders a couple times and we thought he was a spy for a few moments so maybe he's a spy/clone lmao

P.S. I hope you're not blind or this game would be very hard for you.
P.P.S. Whoops, my comment got a little long. Hope you can understand.

Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-1-16 21:53
Yes keep fighting please
Author: 草探花    Time: 2016-1-17 22:51
Hi GM
Had mentioned several times previously and we always received standard replies as "Thank you for your feedback".
Why players create clones and bots because that is the most effective means to create walls to defend or as elevators to jump over to attack without spending shadows.
The auto off is the fundamental ingredient and root cause that players combine clones and bots with auto off, being most efficient to achieve the winning objectives and frustrating the opponents.
In many other games related to the 3 kingdoms story, there is none auto off function, thus clones being ineffective do not poison the game.
If GM has no solution to delete one clone today but yet create another clone tomorrow, why can't you listen to us to remove auto off for short period time, through feedback and see yourself what really works for everyone to adhere to the game rules.
Thanks.
Author: Prego    Time: 2016-1-18 23:51
草探花 replied at 2016-1-17 22:51
Hi GM
Had mentioned several times previously and we always received standard replies as "Thank you f ...

I think that's a great idea.  Give more food to everyone and make the battle move quicker.  With the new addition of Chariot system, the battle is alot slower now.  Just got to speed up the battle and provide higher food cultivation per hour and remove auto off.  It will eventually kill off all clones as they no longer provide enough benefits to own a clone.
Author: testas    Time: 2016-1-19 00:42
you have banned our clones rainbow, you have closed server s7 from creating new ids, now you gonna remove auto off? you can as well ban entire wei7. we cannot survive with the remaining clones without auto off!!! instead you have to increase selection time above 10 seconds. our clones running low on food everyday few hour before reset, your hourly rewards and daily logging not enaugh to block SHU and WU combined with 10 seconds auto off !!
Author: Birdwarne    Time: 2016-1-19 06:12
Then make it auto on off become 3 minutes so can hold until reset time. Deal or no deal auto on off 3 minutes
Author: bankmalki    Time: 2016-1-20 08:14
My suggestion is that auto off should be available only to higher level players. Say, those within twenty levels of the highest player on that server. In this way the auto off function will be dynamic and force players to level.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5