Heyshell Games Forum

Title: [Guide]Equipment [Print this page]

Author: COTK_GM    Time: 2013-10-31 19:34
Title: [Guide]Equipment
[Requirement to Unlock]
You can unlock the Equipment system after you reach level 10.

[Brief Introduction]
Equipment can enhance warriors’ Attack, Defense and Troop.

[Equipment’s Quality]
In-game equipment contains weapon, armor, token, mount, mantle and banner.

When your character upgrades, your equipment’s quality will be enhanced as well. Equipment’s quality can be divided into Poor, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary.

[Purchase from Shop]
You can purchase equipment from the Shop. You will receive higher Intimacy each time  you refresh the Shop. Higher Intimacy means higher chance to refresh high quality equipment.

[Additional Skills]
Rare or above equipment possesses skills. (Level 1-5 skills which can enhance Attack, Defense and Troop.)

Rare equipment only possesses 1 skill. Epic equipment possesses up to 2 skills. Legendary equipment possesses up to 3 skills.

Equipment’s skills can be refined. You just need to click “Equipment” and then “Refine” to regenerate equipment’s skills. The chance to refine equipment for free will be increased by 1 each hour. The upper limit is 12.

Author: RayLord    Time: 2015-4-10 16:23
Hi GM ... is there any information about Equipment Skill with information the lvl impact to the skill ?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-23 18:16
RayLord replied at 2015-4-10 16:23
Hi GM ... is there any information about Equipment Skill with information the lvl impact to the skil ...

What do you mean when you spoke lvl impact? You mean the level of your character or the level of a certain attribute of that equip?
Author: Sinisterz    Time: 2015-4-25 10:53
Hi, im newbie player i need to know what is 3 star equipment..? N , how to get it,?
Also warning bout ,new player plz dont turn offf gold.... Can you explain it? Thank sss
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-4-28 18:57
Sinisterz replied at 2015-4-25 10:53
Hi, im newbie player i need to know what is 3 star equipment..? N , how to get it,?
Also warning bou ...

3-star equips can be bought in shop as your character reaches the required level.
Did not get your meaning of second problem....
Author: f3afless    Time: 2015-5-2 11:51
can be more specific of each hidden skill?

what does harm does? immune, trooops and others?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-4 18:41
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2015-5-4 18:55
f3afless replied at 2015-5-2 11:51
can be more specific of each hidden skill?

what does harm does? immune, trooops and others?

You may search the hidden skill by yourself.
As for your second question, attack and harm all influence the your damage to enemies, but the latter one is a rate that might be applied in skill harm.
Defend and immu can protect you. The latter one is also a rate to decrease enemies' damage to you.
Troops means the army you have.
Block means the possibility you can evade from your opponent's skill damage.
Thank you for your support.

Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-4 23:51
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-4 18:41
As for your second question, attack and harm all influ ...

improve the game
too boring
Author: SmokerMan    Time: 2015-5-20 03:11
hi, during refine the equip will show the latest stats. does it mean the stat shown is the present stats which will be in effect or will be implanted into the equip for future use? thanks
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-5-20 09:03
SmokerMan replied at 2015-5-20 03:11
hi, during refine the equip will show the latest stats. does it mean the stat shown is the present s ...

it's present stats since future is a secret and we just walk in the path of destiny
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-5-20 12:00
SmokerMan replied at 2015-5-20 03:11
hi, during refine the equip will show the latest stats. does it mean the stat shown is the present s ...

It means the present stats that are in effect now.
Thx for your support.
Author: Zukaino    Time: 2015-7-3 05:03
Hi, regarding equipment refine, is there any speicific type of refine for every general ie one general is more suited with higher troops the other with defense?

If so is there any information about it?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-7-3 17:08
Zukaino replied at 2015-7-3 05:03
Hi, regarding equipment refine, is there any speicific type of refine for every general ie one gener ...

The probability is not affected by the hero who wears it. But you can choose to equip that 4-star equipment to the one you think most suitable. That is part of the tactics in game. Thank you for your support.
Author: Zukaino    Time: 2015-7-3 21:15
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-7-3 17:08
The probability is not affected by the hero who wears it. But you can choose to equip that 4-star  ...

Thks for your answer,

Author: hardiyan    Time: 2015-7-6 20:52
Im from s20.play almost a year.i never get immu with 4star...so when do special instance people with immu had better chance than me..ur probability is bad for me....can u suggest me how to do special instance except doing RC????just for ur info i had alot of tactic,block,ironwall,harm...
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-7-7 23:58
hardiyan replied at 2015-7-6 20:52
Im from s20.play almost a year.i never get immu with 4star...so when do special instance people with ...

does all your gears got hidden skill?or maybe at least have 5-5-5 don't be thrilled to get immu,it's just like "blocking skill" don't rely on that
if without that can pass means you're stronger than other which rely on block/immu
Author: FockYerDodder    Time: 2015-7-7 23:59
Zukaino replied at 2015-7-3 05:03
Hi, regarding equipment refine, is there any speicific type of refine for every general ie one gener ...

troops is absolute,any hero skill damage dealer or common attacker all need troops
Author: Zukaino    Time: 2015-7-9 04:33
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-7-7 23:59
troops is absolute,any hero skill damage dealer or common attacker all need troops

thks for reply, i noticed that troops are a must indeed, still figuring out the ranking after that, i guess harm and attak are also good refines or not?
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-7-10 05:53
hardiyan replied at 2015-7-6 20:52
Im from s20.play almost a year.i never get immu with 4star...so when do special instance people with ...

regarding special instances , there are many guides in forum for each special hero , you search the name of hero you are trying to win and will find these guides .
as for 4 stars equip , they increase your chances at winning easier but having a good build for each hero and taking advantage of terrain all mounts up to your win , luck is also a factor , good luck in getting those special heroes
Author: \o/    Time: 2015-7-10 05:56
Zukaino replied at 2015-7-9 04:33
thks for reply, i noticed that troops are a must indeed, still figuring out the ranking after that ...

having more troops will increase your power , however you can boost arma that will get you more troops so you can fine tune your heroes with more specific equip that will enhance his power , equip like attack defense troops become less useful as you reach higher levels and fight stronger opponents , if you need any specific info about certain equip or heroes pm me or post here I will be happy to help
Author: Zukaino    Time: 2015-7-11 05:18
\o/ replied at 2015-7-10 05:56
having more troops will increase your power , however you can boost arma that will get you more tr ...

thks again, i won't hesitate to ask if needed; i tried the troop higher lvl refine on one of my generals and now he's freaking good, i'll do same again with the others, the problem iis those free refines are barely usefull, 12 tries to get one skill from lvl3 to lvl4 lol; anyway i should be patient and hopefully will get them all lvl5 then focus on activating the special skill with luck
Author: hardiyan    Time: 2015-7-15 16:18
Im trying luxun now..maybe i can get luxun after get z.fei...
Author: calvincalyva    Time: 2015-7-17 12:45
Hello, how can I know what equips can suit what heroes of mine? Is there any detail explaination? For example, H.Zhong. what equipment skills should I give him? How about X.H.Dun?
Thanks
Author: calvincalyva    Time: 2015-7-17 18:44
Hello, may I ask a question?
how can we know which equipment skills suit our heroes?
for example, H.Zhong. what equipment skills suit him?  How can we know a hero is suitable for attack/defense/block/troops/immune? I would hear from you the answer please. Thankyou so much
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2015-7-20 14:45
calvincalyva replied at 2015-7-17 18:44
Hello, may I ask a question?
how can we know which equipment skills suit our heroes?
for example, H. ...

That depends on where and how you are trying to deploy that hero. For example, for X.H Dun, Skill immu is better. For H. Zhong, I am not sure we have much 4-star equip to choose from when using him.
Author: imurfather    Time: 2015-8-9 17:41
someone should put up a guide for appropriate equipment for each general...will help newbies like myself
Author: Vaynard    Time: 2016-4-21 13:11
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-5-4 18:41
As for your second question, attack and harm all influ ...

block means blocking skills or its like skill defense?
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-4-21 16:49
Vaynard replied at 2016-4-21 13:11
block means blocking skills or its like skill defense?

The former---blocking skills, it can directly block your opponent's skill.
Author: Vaynard    Time: 2016-4-22 12:01
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-4-21 16:49
The former---blocking skills, it can directly block your opponent's skill.

i see.. how bout harm and attack in equips? what is the different between them? and immu.. if i up immu high.. but enemies got high of harm.. did my immu didnt worked as a shield(defense)? i mean how to how to beat immu ? except skilled hero
Author: COTK-Chen    Time: 2016-4-22 16:27
Vaynard replied at 2016-4-22 12:01
i see.. how bout harm and attack in equips? what is the different between them? and immu.. if i up ...

Attack can fortify the amount of your power and harm can increase the percentage of your power during the fight. You will understand it with more fights in the game.
Author: bejo    Time: 2016-4-23 00:08
dear gm,
i want ask question..
where we can find about stats skill att ?
bcs only at liegemen i can see that..and for equip with 4*skill att i dont know the stats...
tq....
Author: Vaynard    Time: 2016-4-24 13:28
ahh i get it.. so how about tactic then? its to make skill hero no chance of being blocked or get skill damage too?
Author: Blalala    Time: 2016-9-23 21:14
Hei GM can you tell me z.fei equipment is it att,harm or immu better ?

Thanks
Author: Matymatt    Time: 2017-4-22 14:01
Hi,

Please see the attached picture...

How do I get an upgrade of hidden skill for the "Tiger Banner"? I mean to get a fourth star on "Tiger Banner"? Should I keep pressing "Advanced" button?

Thanks.
Author: LeaveIt    Time: 2017-4-22 14:37
Matymatt replied at 2017-4-22 14:01
Hi,

Please see the attached picture...

Use free refine.
1. Use advanced only to get lvl 5
2. Use free to get hidden
Author: Matymatt    Time: 2017-4-23 09:58
^ Thank you.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5