Heyshell Games Forum

Title: Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,, [Print this page]

Author: katyaluna    Time: 2017-3-1 17:23
Title: Chen, Please Merger s51 with s56,,,
Dear Chen,

has a very long we experienced this situation .... now one by one player Wu S51 retire...

Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-1 19:34
Edited by Dogknt at 2017-3-1 19:45

GM can see through those fake tears. Last night you were strong enough to snatch our iron in mid.

Not like you seem to need iron lol hovering over 7m iron there!

Today you decided to play dead for the event. How pitiful and predictable your tactics are.

You have 6 players in top 20 and 4 in top 10.

Your king advises other players to stop whining and instead quit in other threads where they ask for a merge.

You should follow his advice.

Yours faithfully
Dog of Shu 51
Author: Kalomang    Time: 2017-3-1 20:20
Merge merge merge.... we just have a few ppl at 56... I think merge with s51 is a good idea,..
Author: katyaluna    Time: 2017-3-1 20:39
10 minute ago...zzzzzzz

Chen just look what happen at s51 when dispatch time and event country.... we really need merger soon...
Author: katyaluna    Time: 2017-3-1 20:44
Edited by katyaluna at 2017-3-1 20:46
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-1 19:34
GM can see through those fake tears. Last night you were strong enough to ...

you (dog/anjing) really like to play like today,?? yupsss, i know u really enjoy supress Wu non stop (cause u want all player Wu retire, how bad personality...ckckckck) even u stronger than us u still use clone.... u made me speechless....

please give us a merger with s56,,, s51 very boring right now

Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-1 22:09
Thanks for your shit reply. You have not even addressed any of my comments.

I see you have decided to cut out how much iron you have up the top strip now. Hovering over 8m right about now?

Wu 51 plays dead and asking for a merge. Yep, good strategy, no one else has tried that before have they.

Lets not talk clones. Takes a clone to know what a clone is.  

s51 is a balanced server and not even close to dead. Only losers will tell GM this lie.

yours faithfully
Anjing

Author: katyaluna    Time: 2017-3-1 22:24
Chen Please merger... one by one player Wu s51 retire....merger ...merger...
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2017-3-2 05:48
Edited by Dyolox at 2017-3-2 08:04
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-1 22:09
Thanks for your shit reply. You have not even addressed any of my comments.

I see you have decided  ...

Thank you for your shit reply....pretty sure that's chens thoughts every time there's merge thread.

My curiousity is why kalo so interested in 51 when 55 is closer. Also why does kalo Think that by adding his unbalanced server to what he says is a balance server will result in anything but more unbalanced. Multiplying a negative by a positive results in a negative. If kalo were to have said 51 was unbalanced and adding 56 would balanced that's a logical statement (incorrect however, grats Wei56 king on his  gjia)

S56 Wei in such bad shape(country level 4) they could use aceang more then leiyin

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-3-3 18:45
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-3 18:57
Dyolox replied at 2017-3-2 05:48
Thank you for your shit reply....pretty sure that's chens thoughts every time there's merge thread. ...

I am also curious why didn't you wonder that when s51 and s53 merged. S53 was shu dominant just like s56 Wu is now. Tony and Onie at that time stronger than anyone in s51.

Secondly, now shu and wei are brother-in-arms, Shu has more players than Wu and Wei combined, and Wei has pretty strong players now. As for the matter of fact, s51 wu is crumbling under the combined onslaught
Before Dogknt runs his mouth, it's your tardiness why you lose the mine, not because we are strong, also including the fact that the new "empty" tactic cannot be negated. So there, your answer, why we were able to take the mine

I have been to s56, s56 Wu has only two strong players, and rest are not too powerful. Even for Shu, Shiryu will be a strong addition along with Zhuge. Shu doesnot need more players but will have their own share of strong players, but we in Wu do need numbers now of all time.

Dyolox, we in Wu never protested when you asked for merger, so why do you come up with your "logical" theory now! Let us in Wu have the right to request and let the dogs in Shu, keep on barking, and before tempers flare, by "dogs', i dont imply everyone in SHu.

And finally, merging is Addendum, not multiplication,so.... positive and negative cancels each other out......just a thought
Author: wellsido    Time: 2017-3-3 18:55
yupp,, chen, we need merger soon,,, Wu s51 out of number... please think and check s51 if u not believe us (especially dispatch and event coutry time)....
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2017-3-3 22:40
53 never asked to merge with 51

I did question Chen after why they would merge shu dominance with shu dominance

I'm not saying not to merge 51. I'm asking why wu56 wants us when wei56 is so sad they clearly need wei dominant server not shu dominant. I too have character on 56. And last week my lvl 32 hero held rank 4 in kills for hours

So u mention what shu will get for players and we know what wu will get, why omit what wei will get? Guess cause we know answer

Only wei55 has enough positive to cancel out the negative wei56.

Merge or not you can't deny 55+56 makes sense

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-3-4 00:19
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-4 00:33
Dyolox replied at 2017-3-3 22:40
53 never asked to merge with 51

I did question Chen after why they would merge shu dominance with s ...

it does make sense, but, if so what about s55 and s56 Shu, arent you dooming them(I have played in s56 Shu and don't want them to be doomed like this-IGN- Belzebub). atleast in s51, wei and shu are allies. You must also admit that merger can never satisfy all 3 countries.

I was retorting to your comment that s51 Wu is being an idiot asking for merger.
From the looks of we are barely holding our players, 4-5 months of total suppression and people will lose interest, and if this goes on Wu s51 might totally disband.( we were on the verge of it). Since, we have no way out, we are forced to ask for merger. It's not as if we want it, we have no other way out.

Why are we even arguing on this? It's not as if it is going to happen unless GM wants to. I would request fellow Wu s51 members to PM Chen, and not post on forum. That only leads to nonsensical arguments, jibes and sometimes...lies.

Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-5 17:48
If you are able to snatch iron whether it be our tardiness or our 'lack' of man power, then it says a lot about our server. It is balanced however you look at it.

Even you are able to snatch up exp barbs from Wei today.

Shu does not have more players than Wu and Wei combined. Simply another lie.

Wu likes to play dead in hopes of a merger. Pretty lame if you ask me.

GM if you want to see the truth, look at Wu's activity when plunder barbies are out suddenly the number of active players sky rocket!

The reason why wu numbers low during dispatch and country time is because they are playing dead and cry with screenshots.
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-3-6 20:00
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-5 17:48
If you are able to snatch iron whether it be our tardiness or our 'lack' of man power, then it says  ...

Again! Who are you, it's ok if you are pointing out facts, but I hate these kinds of moronic replies. Shu only lose mine when they have a plunder on and they are too busy hitting the plunder. And we have stolen mine 10 times in 4 months!! big achievement,yeah?
When Did I say that we cannot go to Wei...we can go to Wei, but since they leave us alone, we reciprocate. That day, we went to Wei since Wei took our barbs...that's it. We said we cannot handle combined onslaught of Wei and Shu..either of the country alone, we can handle. was my answer so difficult to understand?
Furthermore, you even want to take ourplunder..no Dispatch no plunder...gosh, you want everything!!!huh
So Dog, keep barking. I am not gonna dignify your stupid responses with a reply.
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-7 00:17
Moronic, yes sir you are exactly that.

Are you not the same person who advised other players "requesting a merge" to quit instead of whining on forums?

An obnoxious moron and a contradictory one at that.

Woof woof
Author: harunoyuki    Time: 2017-3-7 08:28
Edited by harunoyuki at 2017-3-7 09:29
either of the country alone, we can handle.

Enough said

Furthermore, you even want to take ourplunder

Wu took shu's plunder when shu's manpower is low with wu alone. Shu took wu's plunder how many times with totally no help from wei? I think 0? So you are allow to steal shu's plunder and shu isn't allowed to steal wu's. I see.
Author: coracao    Time: 2017-3-7 11:30
Dear Players,

We have noted down your request. Please gives us time to look through this as we don't get paid enough for this constant whining.

Thank you.
Author: jojojo    Time: 2017-3-7 12:32
PLEASE MERGE 45 55 AND 56!!!!

THEY ALL HAVE IMBALANCE - SHU 45 GOOD, Wei 55 GOOD, 56 Wu GOOD.

S51 and S53 RECENTLY MERGE HAVE MANY PLAYERS!!

Author: Brownbelle    Time: 2017-3-8 20:32
Merge merge merge
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-3-8 21:06
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-3-8 21:08
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-7 08:28
Enough said

Point 1: We are only distressed because you are allied, stress on the word "allied" If those tactics were not involved,hmm, our players would not have asked for merger.

Point 2: You are absolutely welcome to steal our plunder. When did i say you cannot. Thing is time and again the merger is voiced, people counter it by saying that they cannot steal our plunder! Again, do you want wu to hand over our plunders to you voluntarily or do you want to see everyone in Wu gone, so that you can enjoy our plunder indefinitely? That was your plan wasn't it, " to make Wu players quit"

People say that we play "dead", simple answer..not enough Food and RO to defend. Do we like Shu camping at Wu, day in and day out, well you know the answer.

Finally Dogknt calling me a hypocrite for asking players to quit when the asked for merger! Really, when?
When Wei asked?- Lol, I only came to know  that wei asked for merger after they s51/53 actually got merged. Or is it s56? There, i have been again, for merger than against it! And if someone in Wu told people to quit, do I represent everyone in Wu?..If I am a hypocrite because of it, I may as well be.
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-9 09:53
Hey Mr Know it ALL

Point 1 - When Wu / Wei allied and gangbanged Shu AND when WU stole Shu plunder barbies daily, I do not recall anyone from Shu asking for a merge with a strong Shu. Those were also the times when iron was scarce, there were no resources war map nor mining events. So please stop whining for a merge and make it look like Wu is doing badly when they are in fact as strong as Shu or Wei.

Point 2 - Being able to defend against countries when plunder barbies spawn reflects quite a bit about the strength of the country. So does snatching iron, catching 7 MengHuos, number of individuals in top 50 arena, the list goes on. So WHY WOULD WE NOT BRING UP THE SAME STORY TO COUNTER THE FACT YOU CRY WU'S ALLEGED WEAKNESS? ALLEGED being the key word. I bring you the same point I made in number 1. Shu lost exp barbies everyday to Wu, but we did not bring screen shots to GM and cry for a merge.

I will not troll through the forum to find you the exact quote you made but you did point out to another player they might as well quit because this game is about PAY to WIN.

Nothing personal against Wu players but it shows you are all pussy including Kalomang who has not replied to another guy about merging 45 55 and 56 which would be a far better merge than with 51 which is already a balanced server. I guess he is trembling in fear against Aceang. Pussy.
Author: harunoyuki    Time: 2017-3-9 11:18
You are absolutely welcome to steal our plunder. When did i say you cannot. Thing is time and again the merger is voiced, people counter it by saying that they cannot steal our plunder! Again, do you want wu to hand over our plunders to you voluntarily

Let me repeat what i said. Wu stole Shu's plunder WITHOUT Wei's help. Shu stole Wu's plunder ONLY WITH Wei's help. When did I say I want wu to hand over plunder voluntarily? I am merely stating a fact here, that wu isn't as weak as they portray themselves to be. Why do kalomang want to merge with 51? The answer is obvious. He thinks he can continue to reign here.
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-3-20 14:06
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-9 11:18
Let me repeat what i said. Wu stole Shu's plunder WITHOUT Wei's help. Shu stole Wu's plunder ONLY  ...

who said kalomang wanted to continue his reign? Look s53/51 wu is already out of players and besides wu 56 is overpwering in their server...while in s51 wu is dead and shu and wei is overpowering so it would be more balanced if the two servers merge....i hope u got my point .....and that doesn't have a connection.with kalomang wanted to continue his reign
Author: LeiYin    Time: 2017-3-21 10:25
Dead and playing dead are two very different things lol.
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-21 10:46
Edited by Dogknt at 2017-3-21 10:47
Chiyo22 replied at 2017-3-20 14:06
who said kalomang wanted to continue his reign? Look s53/51 wu is already out of players and besid ...

ROFL - s51 is NOT a dead server!! Neither is Wu. GET IT RIGHT! THEY PLAY DEAD. Do you want screenshots during 7 catches, MOH, and plunder?? holy shit how can anyone be so dumb?

Even Dash4all king of wu51 admitted Wu strong enough to face any country 1v1. This peasant needs to GTFO. Go ask for a merge with a dead server like 55 or 45. The point of a merger is to balance out completely dead servers, bloody moron.
Author: Kalomang    Time: 2017-3-22 14:55
Enough lah... we all just play... everyone can give his opinion. Let GM take the decision .. so we enjoy the game without drama...  
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-3-22 15:12
Ok fine u win but u dont hell need to sa fucking bad words neither to say bloody moron

Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-3-22 23:35
Kalomang replied at 2017-3-22 14:55
Enough lah... we all just play... everyone can give his opinion. Let GM take the decision .. so we e ...

Hahahahaha your right let gm decide
Author: yanglie    Time: 2017-3-23 11:53
Hei Dogknt.. please dont said such a bad words to other people here.. especially with a girl.. thats not polite ok.. here is i said: "i'm SunGoKong king of WU s.56, i dont like to be fight here.. & u know i who wants to reign ur country.. are u scare your country to be reign by SunGoKong & all of my Generals Dogknt?? If yes said it with honestly.. if not lets have a merge & we proved it.. ok ok.. wkwkwk.. sory.. i was overacting now.. dont me tion it ok & dont angry with me ya.. cause i love to kidding kidding.. wkwkwkwk"

Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-24 09:02
Edited by Dogknt at 2017-3-24 09:07

It is because all Wu do is cry to GM for a merge when they know it is a balanced server.

So please stfu and let pictures do the talking. I get sent pictures from my friend unfriendly everyday. Wu is competent to control and dominate map if they try.

The fact is, there are times when Shu / Wei / Wu are all busy at different times. A country dominates when the others are not available. Wu takes this as "we are weak" and cry about it.

So I stand by my words. Bloody morons trying to fool GM so can be even stronger without trying. F U 2

Author: harunoyuki    Time: 2017-3-24 09:12
Edited by harunoyuki at 2017-3-24 09:31
yanglie replied at 2017-3-23 11:53
Hei Dogknt.. please dont said such a bad words to other people here.. especially with a girl.. thats ...
"i'm SunGoKong king of WU s.56, i dont like to be fight here.. & u know i who wants to reign ur country.. are u scare your country to be reign by SunGoKong & all of my Generals Dogknt?? If yes said it with honestly.. if not lets have a merge & we proved it

Ok. I am scared. Not of you, but of kalomang. So dont think too highly of yourself. There, i said it. So go find some other server to bully or self pwn. Whichever you like. End of story. Bye.

To GM, as quoted, s56 wu king has made it clear that he wish to unbalance and reign over s51
Author: yanglie    Time: 2017-3-24 12:35
Hey  CHEN.. i'm king of WU s.56 speaking.. SunGoKong.. i want to MERGE with s.51.. i want to chop-chop & REIGN & RAPE that shu & wei s.51 LIKE I DID AT SHU & WEI S.56.. hahaha.. IF U NOT MERGE US, I'LL STOOOPPPP RECHARGEEE U KNOW.. if dont believe me then lets we proved it.. ok ok.. ME & KALOMANG & ALL PPL WU s.56 have already boring To PLAY.. because our enemy is too WEEEAAAKKKKK.. ok chen..
Author: harunoyuki    Time: 2017-3-24 14:06
Edited by harunoyuki at 2017-3-24 15:13

@chiyo22 s56 wu king has spoken. Still want to lie about not wanting to reign?
i want to chop-chop & REIGN & RAPE that shu & wei s.51 LIKE I DID AT SHU & WEI S.56
ME & KALOMANG & ALL PPL WU s.56 have already boring To PLAY.. because our enemy is too WEEEAAAKKKKK.

To GM, since s56 want to merge badly, there are many strong shu servers or strong wei servers to pick from. I'm sure some other bored servers won't mind merging with them. I also read somewhere in forum that some older servers are missed out on merger. I am sure they would welcome s56 with open arms. I see s56 wu seems fairly confident of their ability as well, so s45 and/or s55 should match their capability and give them the challenge befitting of their mighty prowess.

Author: LeiYin    Time: 2017-3-25 04:15
Now now Kalomang that isn't very nice of you. As much as I enjoy spanking Wu in s51 I don't want to go against you lol. Why can't we just all get along s51 merge with s55 and s56 merge with anyone else XD   
Author: harunoyuki    Time: 2017-3-25 09:07
Thats no fair lei. Shu needs a titan too. Add s29 into the fray
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-3-30 18:32
U dont need to mention me thou u ....the logic here is that u really dont get the logic becuase if u play in both servers you'll know the difference and the reason why they want to merge and why would s51 wu cry?
Author: ZenScarlet    Time: 2017-3-30 18:40
As Kalomang said Just let GM decide
Author: Rochelle    Time: 2017-3-30 20:14
Balance server - A condition in which different countries are equal or in the correct proportions
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-3-30 22:51
Ok guys this is enough.....well just to tell u even if s51/53 and s56 merged together if those from s56 only want to continue there reign well it's part of the game losing and winning are always part of games and s51/53 players has an advantage more than s56 players becuz it was 1st created and hundreds of players in s51/53 is at the lvl.100-140+ And some players in there have many special heroes than s56 players that's why there is no 100% chance that SunGoKong of s56 Wu can complete his reign on s51 becuz LeiYin and the other players will find a way to beat him up unless s56 players are really that good at playing this game and as i say losing is part of the game ...let GM decides what they will do about it, and pls be more polite in here this is really not that big problem so u guys dont need to say impolite word......just enjoy the game guys
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-3-31 06:30
SO, who wants to answer the question - Why does Wu56 want to merge with a balanced and an active server 51/53, rather than ask for a merge with more dead servers like 55?
If your answer is "because Kalomang and the rest of the Wu56 are pussies and they cannot rely on one guy to make the map red in presence of aceang", you are probably on the right track.
This game isn't about losing and winning for Wu 51 53 and 56. All they want is map to be red 24/7. Why do we have so many crying pests in wu?!?!?!?!

Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-3-31 15:22
Maybe becuase s56 wu wants the game to be more thrilling....well you guys have a good idea in s55 and s56 merge but maybe s56 has good reasons why they want s51/53 and s56 to merge....SunGoKong king of s56 wu pls give us an "acceptable" and "valuable" reason why u want merge with s51/53?......but i dont think COTK-Chen or the other GM member is not agree with it becuz they r should be replying right now or maybe they still didnt see this thread (which is impossible thou :/)....pls dont get me wrong
Author: MesChloe    Time: 2017-3-31 20:46
Chen please hurry make decision to merge s56 ....  
soon our top players would leave this boring game ....  

Author: wellsido    Time: 2017-3-31 22:09
DaleClara replied at 2017-3-30 22:51
Ok guys this is enough.....well just to tell u even if s51/53 and s56 merged together if those from  ...

wawww boy,,, i dont know who r u but i only can say "You are very wise"...
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-1 08:14
wellsido replied at 2017-3-31 22:09
wawww boy,,, i dont know who r u but i only can say "You are very wise"...

Hahahahaha thanks for the compliement lol
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-4-1 08:21
MesChloe replied at 2017-3-31 20:46
Chen please hurry make decision to merge s56 ....  
soon our top players would leave this boring g ...

Hahahaha hello there MesChloe?......my friend is asking who r u becuz you use her nickname lols? Hahaha and it's driving her really crazy
Author: Jess20    Time: 2017-4-1 08:36
Chiyo22 replied at 2017-4-1 08:21
Hahahaha hello there MesChloe?......my friend is asking who r u becuz you use her nickname lols? H ...

No need to inform him/her if what I'm feeling right now....

Author: Kalomang    Time: 2017-4-2 00:52
DaleClara replied at 2017-3-31 15:22
Maybe becuase s56 wu wants the game to be more thrilling....well you guys have a good idea in s55 an ...

We need more wu active player bro... n we looking for balanced server for merger... if u think I need to dominated server , why I want to merger ?? In s56 I can doing what I want to do , so I hope I can accept my reason....
Author: Kalomang    Time: 2017-4-2 00:56
LeiYin replied at 2017-3-25 04:15
Now now Kalomang that isn't very nice of you. As much as I enjoy spanking Wu in s51 I don't want to  ...

Hahaha bro leiyin tolong time no talking with u
Author: Kalomang    Time: 2017-4-2 01:02
Btw somebody said why s 56 don't want to merger with s 55 ? They think their idea is good... why u doesn't think about shu 56 ??? U just save u life??? Why u so scare with us ? We are late start 5 server than u, n just Me have init >10k n other my friend jus < 9 k  ... I think the best idea , why GM ddont merger is with s51-55-56 .... I think that is good idea....  ( I'm very respect to mr. aceang )
Author: Kalomang    Time: 2017-4-2 01:05
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-31 06:30
SO, who wants to answer the question - Why does Wu56 want to merge with a balanced and an active ser ...

Ok u tell GM to merger us with s 51-55-56 ...  I bet.... that's will be a GOOD SERVER
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-2 10:30
Kalomang replied at 2017-4-2 00:52
We need more wu active player bro... n we looking for balanced server for merger... if u think I n ...

I said it to my first comment kalomang
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-2 10:34
In s51/53 wei and shu are superior countries while on s56 Wu Country is overpowering if those two server and shu/wei is cant handle wu 56 too much if s51/53 is merged with s56 it can be balanced.....i think that was s56 players are saying? Am i right?....
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-2 10:47
COTK-Chen u need to reply in this thread....u are the only one who can satisfy the answer to their question this merge arguement always happen here not only on those two servers.....
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-4-2 11:13
Ok....just MERGE ALL SERVER except for  s1 to s30 they r fine already HAHAHAHA just kidding
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-4-2 11:36
DaleClara replied at 2017-3-30 22:51
Ok guys this is enough.....well just to tell u even if s51/53 and s56 merged together if those from  ...

It's like what happend on tourney s51 Wu VS s56 Wu even thou Wu56 is strong in there server they still lose vs Wu51 so if wu51 can beat up wu56 so as wei51 and shu51 can too......Kalomang warrior # 1 of wu56 is strong but not as strong as LeiYin and Oneida, ect. thou (hey i'm not saying Kalomang is weak ok?! no offence kalomang) so if those two servers r merged together Gokong cant have 100% continuation of his reign same with kalomang too beside s51 is 5 early server than s56....and who said s55 is dead?....they r just busy they will be back after awhile s56 wu just have unity that's why they r strong.....(dont get mad at me i'm just saying what i think)
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-4-2 11:39
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-31 06:30
SO, who wants to answer the question - Why does Wu56 want to merge with a balanced and an active ser ...

Crying pests!? choose ur words wisely dear
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-4-3 09:03
bunch of serious dumb asses here.
Didn't realise this game attracted so many low IQ players
Where do you pests all come from? Are you wu51 and 56 players?
Kalomang, u don't respect aceang. you just suck his d1ck as he is way more loaded than you cuz!

Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-3 11:49
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-3 09:03
Didn't realise this game attracted so many low IQ players  :l ...

Hey pls speak politely....it's not good thing if u make kalomang mad...are'nt u not ashamed of the words u are saying dude ur taking things to seriously and FYI einstein only use 10% of his IQ and if ur saying that kalomang have less than 100% IQ dont u think that 10% is less than 100%?-_- So tell me now who really has dumb asses? :/ CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY AND BTW RESPECT IS DUE TO RESPECT SO RESPECT EVERYBODY HERE

OH AND HERE IS A LITTLE IQ TEST MR.UNRESPECTABLE
Question: what day was yesterday,if monday is in two day?
Choices:
(A): Wednesday
(B):Friday
(C):Saturday
(D):Sunday

Lets test ur IQ since u said it Already the question is just logical
Author: Jess20    Time: 2017-4-3 13:22
DaleClara replied at 2017-4-3 11:49
Hey pls speak politely....it's not good thing if u make kalomang mad...are'nt u not ashamed of the ...

Hello Ms. Dale... I have a question, Why you are asking an IQ test to a person who didn't have an IQ? Well... No offense Mr. Doggy

Note:
Only approximately 1% of the people in the world have an IQ of 135 or over. Genius or near-genius IQ is considered to start around 140 to 145. Less than 1/4 of 1 percent falls into this category. Here are some common designations on the IQ scale:
115-124 - Above average
125-134 - Gifted
135-144 - Very gifted
145-164 - Genius
165-179 - High genius
180-200 - Highest genius
Author: Rochelle    Time: 2017-4-3 17:03
Hey Mr.UNRESPECTABLE...Answer her now. You can answer her easily if you have an IQ.
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-3 19:03
Jess20 replied at 2017-4-3 13:22
Hello Ms. Dale... I have a question, Why you are asking an IQ test to a person who didn't have an  ...

Maybe it's a test thou and he need it becuz he let his arrogance lead him
Author: DaleClara    Time: 2017-4-3 19:05
Rochelle replied at 2017-4-3 17:03
Hey Mr.UNRESPECTABLE...Answer her now. You can answer her easily if you have an IQ.

Ok Mi'lady go back our server and play politely and cool but not cold *kick's her to our server*
BYE BYE!!!!!! Cya later hahahaha
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2017-4-3 23:02
You question dogs intellect?

I question this intellect

"Yes callboy, wE Dont playing in dead server , that's why we choose s 51 , so far I see s51 the best balance server ever... s 56 joining there I think no make any big change.. we just really lack of ppl active . Hope u can understand why we need merge... thx callboy" quote from kalomang

Best balance ever, his words. What happens to scales that are balanced when you throw  weight all on one side?

This morning wei51 and wei56 fought in tourney. Not one wei56 showed up. Last week wu51 and wei51 meet in group battle and wei lose. And idk where you get your info but my buddy leiyin is strong but not stronger then Kalomang.

DianWei s51 Wei
Author: LeiYin    Time: 2017-4-4 07:50
That hurt Dyolox have faith in your subordinates! Maybe I have a trump card you don't know! Lol
Author: Rainbow6    Time: 2017-4-4 10:54
chiyo says " wu51 beat wu 56 in tourney".

we know wu s56 is very strong (there is kalomang etc & all server can see in group battle rank) so if wu s51 can beat them & win tourney mean wu s51 have enough active ppl n have a lot strong ID

so add strong wu to other strong wu server = more dead server

dont know why wu s51 need merger?? i think they strong enough
Author: Jess20    Time: 2017-4-4 14:00
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-4 10:54
chiyo says " wu51 beat wu 56 in tourney".

we know wu s56 is very strong (there is kalomang etc & a ...

Yes... Maybe wu s51 is stronger than wu s56, but wu s51 is not stronger than wei and shu s51 (just being honest.. no offense guyzzz ). Also the cities of wu s51 is still not half of the cities of shu and wei s51. (last checked April 4, 2017. Time: 1:50 pm. Cities: shu: 103 Wei: 103 wu: 44) see? wu cities didn't even reach the cities of shu and wei. Also wu s51 always lose on country quest. Shu and wei can reach the cities beside the capital of wu. Hehehehe sorry.. just sharing my opinion lol
Author: ZenScarlet    Time: 2017-4-4 17:16
No one gets anyone point becuz u guys misunderstand each other u both let ur prides win and it's not good to questions each others intelligence this is just a game dont take it too personally....games are for entertaiment and fun not for personal arguements.....sorry to say but i thinks gm does not agree with this merge if they agree to it they should be replying right now
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-5 22:25
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-6 00:35
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-9 09:53
Hey Mr Know it ALL

Point 1 - When Wu / Wei allied and gangbanged Shu AND when WU stole Shu plunder  ...

Point 1: when wu didnot ally with wei, Shu was punting both countries left and right. Forget centre, we couldn't hold Wuyang region. We allied with wei because otherwise we wouldn't survive one-on-one versus you guys. Even after we allied, we were considerate enough to share the mine at centre with Shu when we could have not done so. So, when wu, which was not even the strongest country, was ganged upon by Shu(which merged with strong s53) and wei, yes we are at disadvantage. You say you didnot ask for merger when Wu-wei allyed...lol, we gave you free pass to centre mines, both Wei and Wu didnot go after your plunder, and except city siege at centre, Shu used to win all other events. when were you ever suppressed to this extent as we are now!! Have a little shame and dignity before commenting.

You guys went fully douche didn't you, after merger, kicked Wu as soon as you got the chance, not only blocking us from centre, but not allowing us to dispatch anywhere, going as far a orchestrating with wei to make sure we lose events and get less points. Shu went even as far as targeting our Resource tiles, just to prevent us from getting resources.(well, that was mutual later on). As i remember your then king's statements " we will suppress wu so much that we will make them quit. " We didnot, did we, and we are "pussies". If we are so, so we are.

Nice of you say that we steal your plunder, which once in two weeks, and forgetting to mention that you take our plunders literally on a daily basis. yeah, your talk is nothing but a load of crap. Defending plunder is very easy..block key cities auto off, and other countries are busy hitting their plunder, only a fraction of either wei or shu goes offensive. when only wu has plunder...we have lost it almost always. Such pathetic words, DogKnt!!! I wouldnot argue if not for you warping the truth for your own convenience. You keep saying that I asked some one to quit because they requested for merger, can you refresh my memory when i did so?

Everything is known to the GM's. if they think they will have us merge, they will, same goes for the contrary. no matter how much we shout, how much profanities we throw at each other, it doesn't matter.

Stats: Top 20

10 Shu
6 Wei
4 Wu.

yeah we are "strong" ..lol, 16 vs 4 is a pretty "balanced" matchup.

i made my point because i want to see Wu not suppressed, otherwise i am happy playing my own game. (seeing that shu is self-imploding, thanks to your queen "want-it-all"). you call us pussy or whatever, but you are the biggest pussies when you allied with Wei to suppress us, even when you are the strongest country in the server. If we are pussies, hat's off to your 'self-righteous' attitude.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-6 00:36
LeiYin replied at 2017-3-21 10:25
Dead and playing dead are two very different things lol.

Pardon my comment, we learn't from you
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-6 00:40
Dogknt replied at 2017-3-24 09:02
It is because all Wu do is cry to GM for a merge when they know it is a balanced server.

So please ...

Nicely done, how many weeks did you wait for it?
That only proves how far you will go to show that you are right, haha!
Are you trying to convince Gm or us? Either of it is futile, garbage-mouth
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-6 00:41
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-6 00:50
harunoyuki replied at 2017-3-24 09:12
Ok. I am scared. Not of you, but of kalomang. So dont think too highly of yourself. There, i said  ..

s56 rank 6 has freaking (my retired acc) 8k init while our rank 30 has 8.5k init. Except kalomang, Shiryu and SunGoKong, there is no one is comparable to our top 30. Wu s56 rank 3 = 8.6k ish init. And you say they are overwhelming.

So wait,  you admit you are pissing you pants cuz Kalomang will join Wu? Cuz, Dogknt keep calling us pussies...dunno what should we call your behaviour.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-6 00:57
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-3 09:03
Didn't realise this game attracted so many low IQ players  :l ...

Yeah smartass, we are all dumb as fuck
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-6 01:05
Dyolox replied at 2017-4-3 23:02
You question dogs intellect?

I question this intellect

Umm..didn't you guys plead for merger and played ghost town? when we all were perfectly balanced, and you guys wanted to play it easy? why merge with unbalanced server then? why not ask questions about unbalance then? As far as i know s53 was also unbalanced. Didn't you do well, by being Shu's sidekick(pardon my language). but you did well didn't you. Now you guys are eclipsing Shu, yeah. why are not we allowed to have the chance to do that as well? if we didnot think about reason then, why think now?
Author: LeiYin    Time: 2017-4-6 01:55
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-6 01:05
Umm..didn't you guys plead for merger and played ghost town? when we all were perfectly balanced,  ...

Now now dash when wei asked for merger and when Wu asked for merger the  two countries were in completely different corcumstances. Yes Wu is suppressed ATM but you are still not nearly as bad as wei was lol. Wei has grown a lot since then but our merger requests were over ttwo very different circumstances as far as manpower is concerned. I'm not opposed to a merge in general as I always welcome more wei but s56 has 0 wei so just a bad move in general. Just my comment on that little remark (; lol.
Author: Dyolox    Time: 2017-4-6 10:28
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-6 01:05
Umm..didn't you guys plead for merger and played ghost town? when we all were perfectly balanced,  ...

When did I say s51 was balanced? Kalomang said it was most balanced ever not me.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-6 12:22
LeiYin replied at 2017-4-6 01:55
Now now dash when wei asked for merger and when Wu asked for merger the  two countries were in com ...

Unfortunately we are heading in that direction LeiYin I never blamed Wei for what they did(ally with shu and what not), they had to do what they had to do to survive. I understand that, but you must also understand that Wu is heading in the same direction because of that, probably worse, which is quite apparent recently,Is it not? You might think we are "playing" ghost town, but frankly there is less and less participation of Wu players on a daily basis. Most just come for filling chests.
Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-4-7 20:57
Dash24-5

At least you have people who come to fill chests. We have players who are no longer turning up.

Our active players less than Wu. Be more observant please.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-10 18:57
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-7 20:57
Dash24-5

At least you have people who come to fill chests. We have players who are no longer turnin ...

It is true. I agree with you, the non VIP and Low players have been treated as shit by certain players, you-know-who, resulting them leaving the server. But still top VIP players are enough to bulldoze Wu as a whole.

As I said, we can bicker a lot, and there is a very high chance we won't get a merger. Happened with s56 as well, when I requested as a part of s56 Shu, but no response from GM, therefore i Quit that server. S51 is my last bastion and hence i am being pushy. If the merge has to happen it will happen and if there is no merger in the mind of GM's we will get nothing.

We have all made our points and it's high time we stop, as either GM is ignoring it or he has other plans
Author: Chiyo22    Time: 2017-4-11 08:24
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-7 20:57
Dash24-5

At least you have people who come to fill chests. We have players who are no longer turnin ...

Pls be more observant dogknt dash already said it all and it's all correct  but as u say be observant then...observe both server so u can see why they want merge...no offense dogknt
Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-4-11 10:10
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-11 10:27
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-6 12:22
You might think we are "playing" ghost town

How to play ghost town? Is that a terminology between you and Lei Yin?
By the way is "ghost towning" a regular practise in s51?
Author: Rainbow6    Time: 2017-4-11 17:48
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lot active ID to fight back
Author: Unkind    Time: 2017-4-11 20:53
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-11 17:48
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lo ...

and who do we call???? "The Ghostbusters"
Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-4-11 21:55
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-12 02:29
Rainbow6 replied at 2017-4-11 17:48
"ghost town"  adopted from zhugeliang empty city tactic lol, seem empty but in some event will be lot active ID to fight back

Wow meaning LeiYin or DianWei had become ZhugeLiang, and now dash4all is trying to follow them with the same tactic to ask for merger. As I know it GM was well aware of this silly pretense. That is why he merge 53 (with strong shu) into s51 (with strong shu). The silly empty city tactic just backfired on them without them realizing it and it might again.

As they say, "careful what you wish for, it might just come true". That is only half the phrase. The unwritten second half is "but you may not like it". I like to see the outcome of this. Now I had my eye on this thread.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-13 20:05
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-13 20:14
g1oria replied at 2017-4-11 21:55
Wow meaning LeiYin or DianWei had become ZhugeLiang, and now dash4all is trying to follow them with ...

This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of 2 countries simultaneously for a month against 6 10k+ init and 7-8 9.5k+ players. I am sure your food, silver and RO will go down the drain, specially if defending parties are inferior in numbers. Its not that we want to see them camping at our capitals day in and day out, we are forced to stop defending so that we have enough food to defend for plunders and resource intensive events like Catch and MOH. This lead to people accusing us that we follow "ghost town" tactics. Our "ghost town" tactics is not intentional.

Furthermore, don't know whether you are from s51 or not, to make our catch difficult, both Shu and occasionally Wei send their 10k+ init players to Wu just so we spend more resources for catch. All the low and mid VIP players go to Wei. So, there you go, it's a huge operation, which has been going on for past 6 months, just so that they can suppress us. This is not a complaint mind it, just an explanation for how resource deficit we are.

Thirdly, are we scared that we will merge with a strong shu and strong wei? well we dont care seriously!!, What we want is a change, thats it. Whether the change is good or bad, it cant get worse than now...with no mine, not winning most events, losing our plunder at crazy rate day by day, Shu, Wei camping our capital day in and day out.

In conclusion, please understand the scenario before commenting about "trying to follow what Wei did"...it was a joke for LeiYin and he got it, unfortunately you did not. And unless you are the GM, I or anyone in s51 cant do much of anything with your "interest"
Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-4-15 15:22
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-15 15:52

Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-13 20:05
This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of 2 countries simultaneously for a month against 6 10k+ init and 7-8 9.5k+ players. I am sure your food, silver and RO will go down the drain ... And unless you are the GM, I or anyone in s51 cant do much of anything with your "interest"
Why attempt to be sweet when you actually have intention to insult?

By the way your exaggeration of is amusing. Well, a lot of people exaggerate but to do it beyond logic is simply ... Okay, I have no words to describe it. If I use "stupidity", you will regard it as flaming. So, defending against stronger players can drain silver? How many tourney events against strong servers have you participated in? Perhaps you will never realized that GM don't pay attention to "over exaggeration" because your exaggeration had always defy logic.

Making inference to GM is really tempting me. It is unwise to make challenges like these.

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-15 21:45
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-15 22:02
g1oria replied at 2017-4-15 15:22
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-13 20:05
This is not silly technique sister. Try defending onslaught of  ...

I see, you can be insulting to me and LeiYin and I cannot be to you? Specially all I said which is remotely close to insulting that 'we cant do anything much with your interest'. Rest is explaination for your mockery to the "ghost town" coined by us in s51. It's a situation and not tactics. ( done by many servers, not just us) So it's not insulting when you mock our situation and dismiss it as falsehood ? In retrospect, I should have added some colourful words, if you wanted me to be truely insulting.

Nonsensical reply from your part isn't it. Dismissing my reason as 'over-exaggerated' and 'stupid', doesnot make you right and make me wrong.

Please explain what is beyond logic? Once food is over, we need to swop silver for food which is at the rate of 17.6k food per 23k silver. To fill a general's troops at 195k total troops we require to spend 80k food but get back at max 40k silver with all exp boosts involved. Therefore, the silver to food conversion is not 1:1. If I was lying, why my silver reduced from 690m to 30m before I had to cut down? Comment after you are in my shoes. Over-exaggeration, is it? Who the hell are you, are you from s51 Wu, or do you know the condition of my resources, or are you GM ?

Should I not save the limited food or silver I have for vouchers? Am I to learn game tactics from you?
Please enlighten how much food is needed in Tourney? In fact you gain food there when you are facing against weak servers..and RO and shadows in all tourney rounds. Against strong servers we just register and try to get all the barrack guards we can. Again are you from s51? Do you know how we play Tourney? Tourney is self sufficient and doesn't require much extra resources. It's not my logic which is 'exaggerated', it's your understanding that is.

Finally are you from s51 Shu? If yes, well, bite me. If no, then you have the right to be a busy body.

Author: Dogknt    Time: 2017-4-17 22:35
Everyone has side tracked off the topic.
This thread is all about a balanced server with strong Wu asking for a merge with another powerful Wu with no Shu and no Wei players which will result in the whole map being red 24/7.
The request for merge is baseless and that is probably why the GM does not give two shits to reply to this useless thread.

This s51 Wu strong enough to snatch iron, plunder, yet they still moaning about how weak they are. This is pitiful at best.
Peace out.

dogknt

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-18 18:52
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-18 19:04
Dogknt replied at 2017-4-17 22:35
Everyone has side tracked off the topic.
This thread is all about a balanced server with strong Wu a ...

Arena Stats :Top 20 - 4 Wu and 16 Shu/Wei. Shows how strong we are !

We have the lowest number of active players. I don't want to repeat the reason for snatching.....I have said enough.

This is how it looks like when Shu actually defends...if they leave their mine open and no one defends, they expect that no one will snatch.
What kind of asinine logic is this?

[attach]10612[/attach]

Btw GM never gave any shit about any server, when s56 shu asked they never got it ! At that time, they didn't even ask to merge with s51.

And I hope that one day we are as strong as you guys..I dont give a shit about merger, never have, all i did was for s51 Wu.(who are already losing your position to Wei, ironically and much to my amusement).

Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-4-19 08:48
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-19 12:39
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-15 21:45
Who the hell are you, are you from s51 Wu, or do you know the condition of my resources, or are you GM ? ... Finally are you from s51 Shu? If yes, well, bite me. If no, then you have the right to be a busy body.

Wow you like to make reference to GM in spite of me telling you not to do so. Perhaps you like to get me worked up. Anyway what is GM to you, General Manager? Your understanding of Game Masters (GM) is so shallow. I am pretty sure you have not heard of GMs that participate in the games and and the forum. Oh yes, by the way, you manage to get me worked up and I decided to throw out some infomation about you. Well, I know you are an Indian nationality working in Malaysia. Ahh ... the records indicated you log in most frequently on a Malaysian IP address and the odd occassion on an Indian IP address. Isn't that enough for me to arrive at that conclusion? Ohh ... I even have on records the date and time you got your first super hero Sun Shang Xiang. That must have been the time you started working in Malaysia. Nostalgic for you, isn't it?

Ohh ... did it occur to you that your last line there kind of indicated to everyone following this thread that I am starting to irate you because I point out your baseless debate. Perhaps you will learn from this not to use your hot-headness to fire imbecilical replies into forums and never to assume base on your pee brain to call the wrong person a busy body.

In conclusion, I noticed "observant" seems to be the buzz word in this thread. Only morons are not observant to notice that I am not the "ordinary busy body". I am not in s51 yet I know IGN and forum names of playes in s51: that requires very strong observation to details in my post here. Ohh yah, Rainbow6 ... Ghost Town is appropriately name. Please don't insult Zhege Liang's empty city tactic by equating then to LeiYin and Dyolox (DianWei). If permitted I would like to make "Ghost Town-ing" a question in the forum quiz. If you are wondering about the person that came up with that term, maybe DogKnt and Unkind can tell you. They should know the name of the old generation Shu King who came up with that term in the forum. By the way, that too is on file. Getting the date and time will be the A+ answer. Okay, I have enough of flaunting. Chen is going to kick my ass if I accidentally spill out some internal game variables.
-----------------
I still can't get over losing silver when fighting strong players. Each time I check here again for response I would still roflmao looking at moronic statements. This thread really make my day.

Author: LeiYin    Time: 2017-4-19 09:49
That has to be the longest merger and most read/replied to forum thread I've ever seen lol. I agree with Dash Wei dominates all! Haha. This forum thread is chaotic but a fun read!
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-19 13:00
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-4-19 13:29
g1oria replied at 2017-4-19 08:48
Wow you like to make reference to GM in spite of me telling you not to do so. Perhaps you like to g ...

Good! You are entitled to your opinions and nice to see that GM's are so unbiased. Not only do they blalantly disregard and dismiss logic, but they openly insult one who pay for their salary(I paid a lot for this game....Now turns out that their staff are entitled to be rude to their customers)
If you wanted to prove your point that you are a game master...You could have pm'd me instead of publishing my private information to public forum...Or does your privacy policy means shit?
If you really an internal staff in heyshell not only are you a failure as a moderator, you even publish private information on public forum. I stand by my arguments...And whoever you are you should publish my resources before merger...And my present resources if you dare....Anyways I hope COTK doesnot allow a biased moronic staff to post in the future...And thanks for the eye opener......Even GM's can be assholes

Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-19 13:32
One thing btw....You personally agree that merger is nothing to with game balance or whatever bullshit you speak...But to further your own personal agenda...I used to dislike anti-cotk, but now I am realizing where he is getting all these hate
Author: Dash24-5    Time: 2017-4-19 14:16
To all GM's excepting the one 'gloria'(claims to be GM)

Is this how you conduct in a forum..Due to a debate of words, they expulge private information of players on slightest insinuation. Not only that, she went ahead to conduct quite rudely ..About my "pee brain"..And inadvertently confessed that merger may not necessarily mean to 'balance' the server..Haha quite a braniac.
Good luck with the game, as for me, adious.
Author: ANTI-COTK    Time: 2017-4-19 20:12
GM is nothing more and nothing less a trash
So it is useless to complain to idiot faggot
Since they can do nothing
Author: Twg    Time: 2017-4-19 22:40
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-19 14:16
To all GM's excepting the one 'gloria'(claims to be GM)

Is this how you conduct in a forum..Due to  ...

I'm assuming ur "adious" means quite quiting the s51? If so, good bye. Fun dueling with ya. Stay true.to ur words of quiting and  don't come back bitching  about how imbalance s51 is since you.have or going to quit the game
Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-4-20 01:50
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-20 04:00
Dash24-5 replied at 2017-4-19 13:00
If you wanted to prove your point that you are a game master...You could have pm'd me instead of publishing my private information to public forum...Or does your privacy policy means shit?

Ahhh now you prove yourself to be the biggest cry-baby in this thread. By crying out loud here, you just told everyone that you are ashamed to be an Indian nationality working in Malaysia. Isn't that information known to all players in wu51? Ooops don't tell me. Shhh dash4all is so humiliated to be known as an Indian working in Malaysia even wu51 don't know about it. Oh no, my bad again. I should have pm everyone who posted in this thread because dash4all is ashamed of this fact.

By the way how do you carry yourself in the Malaysian public? At a glance I am sure Malaysians can tell you are Indian but not their localized Indian. So, you hide in your shit hole all the time? Perhaps you should do that here too Mr CryBaby.

Anyway there is so much goodies in dash's post here I will save it for my next post. Ohh TWG, I hate to disappoint but dash4all will come dashing back with this hot-headed reply to this post. Have you not heard the Malaysian saying, "5 cents bigger than a bullock cart wheel" about Indians. That's the main reason he won't quit wu41. It is also in his character to never realize that he had made a fool out of himself and will come back to make a bigger fool out of himself. Watch and see TWG. I guess KeiYin will be entertained just watching me make bigger fool out of dash on his next post.
Author: millertime    Time: 2017-4-20 14:18
Edited by millertime at 2017-4-20 14:19

Well that is racist.
Author: ANTI-COTK    Time: 2017-4-20 22:39
What's wrong with different nationality. If you feel uneasy playing with other countries. Just go to home, fuck your mom and then rot in hell
Author: wellsido    Time: 2017-4-21 00:00
Do you have to hurt someone's feelings (racist) like this just for games?
Author: g1oria    Time: 2017-4-22 20:35
Edited by g1oria at 2017-4-22 21:06

Those who cry racism are mislead. Again observant is the key in this thread and it is sadly lacking. All I see was the principle of "dash for all". One guy dashed to hell and all followed to dash to hell.

By the way how do you carry yourself in the Malaysian public? At a glance I am sure Malaysians can tell you are Indian but not their localized Indian.

If the above statement is racist then I guess the whole world is guilty of racism especially Indonesian. Everyone would look at a person of another nationality and try to guess their origin. That according to dash4all is racism and this hurt his feelings because he had an inferior complex. LOL, I suppose, I am to be blame for dash's insecurity.

Wu51 who follow dash to dash-nation had no idea they commit racism without even knowing it. Indonesia is a place of diverse people. Even among themselves they discriminate daily based on this concept of racism. Don't you Indonesians dare say you never look at a person and wondered if he is Bugis, Batak or Java? I can type Indonesian in chat but people refuse to believe I am not Indonesian. They can come up with phrase like "ane tuh loghat jarkata" (the term 'ane' is a Jarkata slang).

All for just a game, Sido? Have you considered that you are doing the same too? I believe you guys are just "dash for all" for a game too. You guys follow a mislead interpretation to cry racist.  I guess dash will will cry rape or murder too if he can twist it out of proportion. Kudos to dash he managed to lead wu51 to dash-nation. The good old days of king Siliwangi who rule with wisdom, and Roque who rule with passion are lost in wu51. Now, there is nothing but a dash-nation. All will just dash to hell like robots.

By the way guys, have you ever wondered about people who can utter the phrase "fuck you mom"? I believe they have low respect for mothers. Perhaps their mother don't love them enough because they are born out of wedlock.

Next post I will make a big revalation concerning observant, stay tune.

Welcome to Heyshell Games Forum (http://bbs.heyshell.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5