Search
View: 11239|Reply: 81
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-8-23 18:02:08 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
Your Majesty, a new round of Forum Event is coming. The latest version of Clash of Three Kingdoms has been launched yesterday. New god hero - God Hao Zhao are waiting for your recruitment! Besides, in Granary, You can sow in spring and collect food in autumn. Please download the latest version to enjoy the game!
Now we are open to your suggestions on the latest version. Please leave your ideas in the comments below. When the event ends, we will reward players who provided us with distinguished suggestions and thoughts with 80 gold. Hurry up to share your ideas with us! You will be rewarded!

Duration: Ends on Aug.25th
Servers: All Servers
Requirements:

1. Please write down your valuable suggestions on the new version;
2. Your IGN and Server,  please pay attention to the capital or small letter in your IGN.
What's your prize:
Players who have constructive suggestions will be rewarded with 80 gold.

Note:
1. The rewards will be released on Aug.26th;

2. Remember to leave your answer together with your information under Forum or FB event page. It’s a pity only to find there’s no IGN and Server, when we want to send rewards to you;
3.Please read the requirements carefully or else you may miss the chance to be rewarded;
4. No abusive or rude remarks allowed in this event;
5. The final explanation is reserved by COTK

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

82#
Post time 2019-8-26 10:21:55 |Show the author posts only
My suggestions:
1) Make more image cards available to be bought using honors (e.g. M.Chao, G.Ning, M.Y.Lu etc)
    Currently Honor Hall is useless for most players
2) Make more purple arms available to be bought using honors
3) Make old special special heroes (e.g. Zhen ji, D.Chan, H.Y,Y etc) available to be bought with silver or honors etc.
4) Put more purple arms in Supremacy

S12.Wei - BullLewis

!threads!

Friends

Money

81#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:57:28 |Show the author posts only
I suggest that the honour hall images for claims be expanded and pegged with a date if they were supposed to be for a limited period only. Good to provide a forecast of images coming so that player can plan better.  Another suggestion is more food and more food. Bcos of food, sometimes I got to stop attacking.

My server is S75 and IGN is StarBoi. Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

80#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:53:48 |Show the author posts only
1.Thanks for your update... hope  god haozhao more easy to get and please take care for bot auto off.
2.FoxXavie.shu s7

!threads!

Friends

Money

79#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:48:45 |Show the author posts only
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a s.hero for low vip
IGN: RedShadow   
wu s69

!threads!

Friends

Money

78#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:30:50 |Show the author posts only
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a  s.hero for low vip

Ign       : Kafulicius
Server : S43

!threads!

Friends

Money

77#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:29:17 |Show the author posts only
The granary is good for all players.  Good job GM.
The hero image should be put in Honor Hall, so that more players can purchase.  Now there is only 2 hero image.  There should also be more purple arm in Honor Hall for us to choose.  

Please allow the players to re-set the A token when they change Adviser.   When we change hero we also change Adviser.   if not, how to buy the Jade Pendant effect?  This system is not very fair.  

My ign is Fungwan
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

76#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:28:52 |Show the author posts only
The hero image should be put in Honor Hall, so that more players can purchase.  Now there is only 2 hero image.  There should also be more purple arm in Honor Hall for us to choose.  

Please allow the players to re-set the A token when they change Adviser.   When we change hero we also change Adviser.   if not, how to buy the Jade Pendant effect?  This system is not very fair.  

My ign is MesKoder
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

75#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:28:26 |Show the author posts only

My ign is SharpNick
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

74#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:26:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Phesinlim at 2019-8-25 23:27

My ign is Satanic
Server 57

Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-10-1 12:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044972 second(s), 21 queries .