Losing weight with nutrition

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-1-5 22:03:09 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
New to this topic, and Jack Cruise and I are on the hook. Maybe I don't understand everything he says, but it makes sense!
I listened to all the performances in Vermont—twice and all the podcasts I could find. What led me to this is that I recently gave up my antidepressant - and two medications I was taking due to some side effects from my antidepressant. My sleep was even more spoiled, and I have stomach problems again.
I get morning and evening sun - and all my vitamin D from the sun using the dminder app. I live in CS.
My question is about the amount of incoming calories compared to calorie expenditure, and I fully believe that this is more than the amount of incoming calories compared to calorie expenditure. I have been a personal trainer and "nutritionist” for 12 years. I also have a nutrition coach. I have seen many lose weight, and many do not lose weight. I increased the number of calories in people, and they lost weight. Etc. I have lost weight on contractions and am trying to reduce the amount of body fat for the competition.
What happens in mitochondria and respiratory protons when someone loses weight - without changing the environment?
I have people who have lost 70 pounds+, and I've watched others plateau - more often than lose weight. So what happens inside - hormonal — or something else when the diet changes?
Again, I really think the power is only 1/3. For many reasons. I also know how to manage my own body to lose weight.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2022-1-6 00:09:20 |Show the author posts only
I believe that the success of weight loss does not depend on the number of calories consumed or training activity. Success in losing weight depends on a person's eating habits. Many people eat only two meals a day, slowing their metabolism. I've read many articles about metabolism, fat burning, and diets on signalscv.com. You can eat up to 1k calories a day but not lose a pound because you eat before bed or consume too much animal fats and heavy foods. Everything in the diet world is relative. People should start with a protein diet. It helps cleanse the body of carbohydrates and unhealthy calories.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-1-6 00:07:46 |Show the author posts only
Reducing the number of kilocalories alone is not enough. You have to have an active lifestyle. And if you want to work on a toned body, get yourself a fat burner and go to the gym.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-1-5 23:58:43 |Show the author posts only
All I know about weight loss and calorie counting is that to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you consume per day.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-26 10:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039220 second(s), 20 queries .