Separate your earnings?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-2-16 03:36:54 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Is there an app that can separate your earnings for you? Like separate a percentage or set amount to set aside into different accounts? I would love to be able to have a software that automatically takes out the cost and separates it from the profit each and every sale. Anyone know of something like this?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-2-16 07:52:00 |Show the author posts only
That is awesome! I love apps like this that allow me to keep track of my finances, how much I make and how much I spend. It helps me save money and manage my entire budget wisely. The guy talking about an app that would teach him how to save money, I can tell you that no one can get you to save money. Until you learn how to manage your finances wisely yourself, no app can help you. All I can advise is to read the articles at youngandthrifty.ca. There is a collection of information here to help you become financially literate. I come here often, and I advise you to do the same. I wish you success!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-2-16 07:51:47 |Show the author posts only
It would be interesting to know about an app that can teach me how to save money. It would be handy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-24 09:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038108 second(s), 20 queries .