Search
View: 8021|Reply: 32
Print Prev. thread Next thread

SHU / WU S7 ALWAYS BORN RED HEROES BUT GM DO NOTHING ?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-3-3 13:12:48 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
THIS IS HOW YOU REACT ? BANNED YELLOW HEROES ( BUT MAYBE YOU JUST PRETEND SAID IT ALSO ) BUT NOW BORN NEW RED HEROES UNTIL PURPLE, YOU PRETEND SEE NOTHING ?

YOU WANT MORE CAN VISIT THOSE LINK BELOW, NOW YELLOW TURN RED, RED TURN PEOPLE THEN YOU SAID THAT'S NOT CLONES.

THEIR NUMBER TRIPLE THAN OUR NOW, AND ALSO WU NOW ALL BORN RED HEROES

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1 => YOU DO NOTHING ON THESE

IF YOU HATE WEI JUST BANNED ALL WEI ID SO WE CAN ALL RETIRED, FUCK YOU CHEN

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2016-4-10 23:13:55 |Show the author posts only
It's just red heroes be patient untill all purple they will declare ridiculous regulations against yellow colour generals

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2016-4-7 15:44:30 |Show the author posts only
Close Server 7...
Problem Solve Then....

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2016-4-7 14:23:51 |Show the author posts only
botkeeper replied at 2016-4-7 12:33
Actually, I wish to ignore these forums since gm does nothing much, most of the times anyways. Whe ...

I asked you why you include me in the discussion, you cut and paste as if on context, my message on the wider topic of your discussions.

So conclude you cannot answer why you put YunFei inside your post but you are not willing to justify it? I think your response sufficiently gave the relevant weight to your own comments.

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2016-4-7 13:36:31 |Show the author posts only
1 year ago...Wei S7 creates 100 + new ID everyday all auto generated. Shu and Wu s7 calls foul, but GM couldnt do anything. GM bans creating of new ID and Shu Wu gets people to play, they cry for foul.

1 year ago, Wei said they paid money for people to play. Its the same, shu and wu pays humans to play. What goes round comes round. What Wei blatantly do to others, others will give it back. Its life, wake up your idea Wei. You start something, u bear the consequences. Shu and wu are just learning from you and getting young kids to move IDs.

Have fun ya

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2016-4-7 13:12:11 |Show the author posts only
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-4-5 14:32
After using bot not compalint anymore huh?

u mean like wei s 7? already cheat with bot, bots program still complain alot meh? so hypocrite woh

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2016-4-7 13:09:40 |Show the author posts only
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-4 14:37
You think DISABLE AUTO OFF SOLVED THE PROBLEM ?

You know in our server Shu s7 use 200+ heroes aut ...

u also insult other player le not cool my brother

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2016-4-7 13:08:38 |Show the author posts only
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-3-3 19:02
What if your ID got banned without reason ?
IF the reason is clones but your friend got banned whil ...

urs banned coz clones others definetly real player lar so easy le

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2016-4-7 12:33:27 |Show the author posts only
hark replied at 2016-4-6 13:38
WANZ AND DONKAN SELLING BOT $100 USD PM THEM FOR MORE INFO

Actually, I wish to ignore these forums since gm does nothing much, most of the times anyways. When u want to accuse and you bring them in. We will take you on. Whoever is hiding behind that forum Nick, you better proof wanz and donkan selling bots. If you cannot proof it, just learn to shut up and say only what u can confirm.

And if GM can come out and verify or speak on this we welcome it. If you cannot level without using clones and u see someone who can, the least you can do is stay magnanimous. I say one last time, don't bring them into this discussion unless you have the proof.

I will stop here and see how far you want to bring this.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-4-7 08:31:09 |Show the author posts only
botkeeper replied at 2016-4-6 14:10
Typical wei s7 when things out of favor, go spam and crying in forum, spreading lies and false infor ...

Actually, I wish to ignore these forums since gm does nothing much, most of the times anyways. When u want to accuse and you bring me in, I will take you on. Whoever is hiding behind that forum Nick, you better proof YunFei uses bots. If you cannot proof it, just learn to shut up and say only what u can confirm.

And if GM can come out and verify or speak on this we welcome it. If you cannot level without using clones and u see someone who can, the least you can do is stay magnanimous. I say one last time, don't bring me into this discussion unless you have the proof.

I will stop here and see how far you want to bring this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-28 23:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047062 second(s), 29 queries .