Dear GM Chen

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-7-3 01:19:10 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
Please look at s47. Unbalance of power is there. Some ppl of shu has retire. And verry unlucky for us cause they are who retire is big lvl and high vip and leave us to figh against monster wu. Not stop in there, wu declare to ally with wei. And now u just check at that server. Everyday is 'conquest wu and wei'. We dont need exp 15%. Cause its useless when we always hold in near our capital. Just look gm chem. And please merge us.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-7-17 18:28:51 |Show the author posts only
Bro Machao....I never done that to you bro...I knew they polluted your mind and we are the victims to their game. I believe you totally that you are not the person who responsible for those bots because we've been playing together since s47. Until we were merged that these chaotic things emerged. There's no way you are using those bots...no way...and for those bots in Wei, I have no idea how to stop them bro...I tried to tell the person who responsible for that but still they continue to do that...I'm not happy with that either bro...Diplomacy with Wu already put Shu in too much trouble but for more bots...that's ridiculous. I hope these things will resolved soon bro...Peace to you bro

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-7-17 09:36:50 |Show the author posts only
crusader replied at 2016-7-17 08:51
You are wrong about him bro, LV never says anything bad about you nor anyone but in fact he regarded ...

Yeah that day you mentioned hating on world chat I apologize I had been drinking a lot that day.  But I keep getting reports of him talking about me.  As for me being a hater, I'm not I play the game no matter what's going on at the time. Plus I like a challenge and good competition, and the wu Wei alliance provided both.  It's the bots that I don't like and would love to see it stop..  As for belljim, Chode and most of wu would believe me no matter what, and how could someone prove them I'm not doing it.  Man life was so much better in 47 alone, but we did need merger for game and players to grow.  Thank you crusader for being good and honest competition.

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-7-17 08:51:49 |Show the author posts only
You are wrong about him bro, LV never says anything bad about you nor anyone but in fact he regarded you as a good person until the day you went insulting Wei on world chat as guard dogs if I'm not wrong and still he blamed some Shu in s48 that turned you into a hater. I respect LV as he's a good person. Shu might put all the blame and accuse LV of being bad. But I tell you bro, only him trying to help you back then remember? but he alone couldn't decide for the final cut coz of mutiny. For BellJim and bots...yes I believe you are innocent. If you are the one who use that things, it should have happened in s47 not when merged.

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-7-17 08:19:22 |Show the author posts only
crusader replied at 2016-7-5 20:06
Yes Dagelan....you seems reasonable...Yes ppl in S47 ally coz they hate some Shu's arrogance...Yes W ...

Crusader,

MaChao777 here, I agree with everything you said, although someone in wu under the name belljim, is saying he is me and talking trash to Chode.  Plus Wei people art telling Chode that the Wei bots from 48 is me also.  I know that not to be true and the GM and check my accounts and IP address all day everyday.  SHU 48 old leaders are now gone, mostly due to the fact that most ppl in SHU got tired of them too.  I can not help what happened in 48.  But this needs to be resolved now.  Tell Visal not to run his mouth about me if he can't even talk to me.

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2016-7-7 10:58:13 |Show the author posts only
Yup lets enjoy the game and fair play

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2016-7-6 04:41:48 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Redfury at 2016-7-6 04:45
Elizabeth2000 replied at 2016-7-5 12:14
the worst is not about having bots

the worst is these bots went missing during Drop Fish and Killin ...

True,

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2016-7-6 03:32:29 |Show the author posts only
dieucay555 replied at 2016-7-5 22:28
Yeah bro, hope that GM can handle that bots, and of course block the bot master forever . That's t ...

Totally agree

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2016-7-5 22:28:50 |Show the author posts only
Yeah bro, hope that GM can handle that bots, and of course block the bot master forever . That's the worst trick ever in this game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2016-7-5 21:39:37 |Show the author posts only
Yes I agree too bro...those bots destroying our game! I really don't know what to do to them too but Lord-Visal is trying to convince the bots user to stop...hope it can work out
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-21 16:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046744 second(s), 20 queries .