Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-18 08:28:53 |Show the author posts only |Descending
1. IGN: Superdry
2.Server: S28 Nation Rise : Wei
3.Formation: T.S.Ci, X.H.Dun, Gan Ning, Xu Chu, D.Wei

This tourney is my 3rd of Tourney in S28, I still remember what nighmare of my first Tourney is S28. We very weak at low level hero. More time pass and more friend more expreraince. I remember first Tourney I do nothing more thae Lure or Strike ... because i realize win duel only got voucher!

But now I know first my strategies is fault... a lot of voucher not come from Duel ... but come from take city ... or our Country take more city.

If you wish to wait to queue to take city for extra voucher it upto luck and quite bad for teamwork. My Shu friend teach me how to win Tourney ..by Split the team and have leader each path to opposite. they jump and flood front city with high level gen or shadow. Then let low-mid level gen clear inside city.

Yes! that plan make some people only flood at front line of wars.. not duel not take ... but it good for country ... many of city of country can take that mean a lot of voucher for every people in country!

In opposite if every people in country try to queue for take city by himself or always duel can't flood ... that good for few people but not good for country. What them get may loss than what them gone... I mean overall city take can give more voucher than personal take.

Teamwork and communtcation is very important in Tourney. Let's try for suitable for our country.. man

P.S. for Hero suitable for Tourney, I still hasitate between Gan Ning and Z.Tai ... I think it upto your enermy stronger or not... If you defend Gan Ning is good. but attack Z.Tai is better.

Thank you so much

Best Regards

Superdry / S28
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-24 03:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039069 second(s), 20 queries .