Sharing equipment within team player and same country

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-6-25 00:18:33 |Show the author posts only |Descending
my suggestion a lot of equipment can not be use after we upgrade,so maybe we can pas within our team player.
Heyshell can charge with gold both the giver and receiver.my target is building up a good teamwork rather than wasting the equipment.
thank you and hopefully it come true

Single Polls, Total 17 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

76.47% (13)
17.65% (3)
5.88% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-6-25 00:31:55 |Show the author posts only
I strongly agree with your idea brother and I wish Heyshell he'll agree with you soon too.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-6-25 01:21:31 |Show the author posts only
1 I agree too

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-6-25 01:34:45 |Show the author posts only
i think good idea bro aceang...
i very very agree with idea bro aceang

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-6-25 02:18:17 |Show the author posts only
or at least have a black market where players can trade. everything is so hard to obtain in game unless a car or a house is pawn inorder to recharge and feed the developers so that they can bring home the bacon to put on the table to feed their own. Luck factor in game no longer exist oppose to if a  certain amount is well spent (Wheel of fortune) then oneself will automatically get a special hero. If this game was half the price (half the gold amount) that it is currently called for, I am sure the revenue of recharges will be dramatically improved due to the fact that players will be less cautious spending gold and use them without thinking twice. For what it currently is, it tends to stop players from spending, due to the fact of return is next to nothing. Nothing is wrong with the current setup, GM must of be doing something right because there are still high VIP players that can and will support the game. But if it was more affordable, GM not only will get 3-4 high vip players per server, the possibility of a vip war (to see who has a fatter wallet or whos bank account has more bacon) is a win win for everyone. Just as in marketing, one will tend to buy cheaper items compared to the top of the line. look at the streets in the city, how many luxury cars you see rolling around compared to the economic car?. How many bicycles you see compared to stretch limo?. Please reconsider ideas of the players and make it interesting and affordable. Personally, to me money is not a factor, whats holding it off is how expensive it is for a return of virtual intellectual property that in the end of the day does not belong to the oneself but can be taken from at anytime if GM deems necessary. In other words, it is  more like a least term with no control of what can be done to something good money is spent for. There is no denial that im sexy...I scare myself looking in the mirror to see how sexy I am offten.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-6-25 10:33:28 |Show the author posts only
I agree too..sharing gold resources n most important shero!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-6-25 10:36:06 |Show the author posts only
I can start play more than 1 acc

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-6-25 14:17:54 |Show the author posts only
Its a good idea, but on the other effect its dangerous, coz by letting such trade, all clone id will be even stronger

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-6-25 22:16:28 |Show the author posts only
Its brilliant idea i think ans actually I agree, but OMEIKU said also true,  maybe trade for Some resource between player in same country will be good
Shu S55 -FLI-

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-6-25 22:35:44 |Show the author posts only
I agree too bro (salam nen)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-22 18:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043480 second(s), 22 queries .