Dear GM Chen

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-7-3 01:19:10 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Please look at s47. Unbalance of power is there. Some ppl of shu has retire. And verry unlucky for us cause they are who retire is big lvl and high vip and leave us to figh against monster wu. Not stop in there, wu declare to ally with wei. And now u just check at that server. Everyday is 'conquest wu and wei'. We dont need exp 15%. Cause its useless when we always hold in near our capital. Just look gm chem. And please merge us.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-7-3 10:07:38 |Show the author posts only
Haiz before merging,please solve the server performance issues...s47 so laggy with wei clones which means when you merge,there will be more players and the whole game will be laggy.

Please upgrade or allocate more memory and cpu to s47.Thank you!

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-7-3 17:44:18 |Show the author posts only
I want to fight with real ppl not with bot
s..clear all the bots chen i dont care if they ally im enjoying fight them but when bots coming its really boring

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-7-4 17:51:05 |Show the author posts only
May i told u some story..??

"Begining"

When S48 opened. Shu is a great country, every time all map is green even till Donxing and Handan.

Cause that reasons many strong ppl in shu have highly confident, then they start act arrogant, big mouth, and trash talk. Not just to wu and wei player. Even to shu member they will show they arrogant if shu ppl dont agree with their decision.

"Judgement day"

And then S.48 merge with S.47. Arrogant ppl in shu S.48 starting be nice with all shu ppl. Cause they know cant do fight with they self. It look balance when merge start with team work shu ppl. But punishment came to them when Wu and Wei make decision to ally. Its start hard to fight against 2country with goal always attack shu everytime. And many of wu wei ppl in top 20 rank.

"The end of story"

Dont know why Highly lvl and strong id in shu be a silent player, they dont talk to much, just lvling without big mouth. And now they dissapear, and leave us to fight against 2great ally country i've ever seen. When highly lvl and strong id shu fight with us, we still lose aginst them. How bout if they dissapear. U can know the answer by ur self. And now every time map also red and blue. But we still fight with or without them. Even everyday in world map always conquest wu-wei.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-7-4 23:31:29 |Show the author posts only
Nope you wrong only wu are a great country in s47 with a lot high lvl ppl..we can survive and map are still red  green and blue..only blue is a looser they cant fight us so they ally and they still cannot fight us and then using bots..if you from s 47 and 48 you must know it..

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-7-4 23:52:15 |Show the author posts only
Lol, Dagelan, big mouth is not good bro. Actually just some big mouth but went out. Just some true warriors still fight to the end, but that YunFei ( the master of bots ) is the problem here. We can't fight against over 100 gens can jump, can lure, can do everything . Haha. Poor GM still cant do anything to handle the bot problem, this game will end soon if that dirty cheat still exist.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-7-5 00:04:57 |Show the author posts only
Dear All,
please visit Wei S3 and learn to them.
they never complaining eventhough Shu and Wu always bullying them.
Wei S3 knew the essence of this game....learnt from them.
Ask to Wu Shu S3.... both are agree with me, I believe so.
Enjoy this Fucking Game and You will be happy at the end.
Wei S3 is a Trully WARRIOR.

BurluLewis
Wei S3

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-7-5 07:39:35 |Show the author posts only
dante0905 replied at 2016-7-5 00:04
Dear All,
please visit Wei S3 and learn to them.
they never complaining eventhough Shu and Wu always ...

Dear mate
How can we visit ur server. We cannot create new account in older server.

Btw thanks a lot bout ur advice.
Im post this thread just hopping GM would check bout what happend in our server. Be or dont to be bout merge i request, decision is in they hand

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-7-5 11:51:11 |Show the author posts only
Haha, dear Dante
We Shu s47 48 just complain about the bots, we said nothing when Wu and Wei made the ally, but when one guy fro Wei used bots to fight us, we can't accept it, it's the worst trick in game bro,

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-7-5 12:14:34 |Show the author posts only
the worst is not about having bots

the worst is these bots went missing during Drop Fish and Killing Event!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-21 18:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039945 second(s), 19 queries .