!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

122#
Post time 2016-6-2 00:33:45 |Show the author posts only
Joekennedy replied at 2016-6-1 23:53
I'm very sorry for anyone got merger with s30 wei s29 clone problem started by them and was out of c ...

I agree it should all be ban. The situation last year was a direct result of inaction of heyshell not acting on shu clones created by some of your fellow faction. Their inaction has spiral things out of control. I have no clones never had, and thats true for any game I play.

But lets not cloud one of the issues here, we aren't talking about red or yellow gens. We are talking about higher vip gens that arent clones who are ban. And the only proof that heyshell is asking "Did you RC?" All those real players are RC player, they have sxiang, wenji, daqaio and mylu. and Awaken Gens.

The other issue: What is happening here is not a one time thing, it has been festering for years and across all servers. What is happen now in S29 affects all servers. There was no concrete policy on how these bans are. It changes on the whim on how much profit it can make Heyshell.

One can argue it's their game, they can do whatever they want with it. But an experience game company wouldn't do what they did. Ban one side, over profits, and make the other side happy. This is not like a 60 dollar game a person bought and not happy with. This is a game where players spend thousands of dollars and time invested in. You do not just ignore the customers and hope they go away. WHO in the business world ignores a 6k customer over a 100k customer. You try to keep both customers. Most of players still here if you did the math we spend about 6k being vip 8 /9. What is happening to us can and will happen to you.

The silent treatment from heyshell pretty much means they know they acted too hastily. And leaving the defense of the action to some immature players who just name calls whoever speaks up as a clone is not a business policy.

If they continue to stay silent and hope things blow over, what happens next time to anyone elses server? Seeing how this plays out is a benefit to all server. Cause without these problems Heyshell themselves cannot mature and be an actual company. Cause right now their policy is basically, if our top customer complain we react. This means for everyone else, HOPE TO GOD we don't get a TOP VIP on our server as an enemy.

I will be ban because I voice an opposition to their profits. I am a paying customer, I paid for a product and this product changed on a whim. Yes I will voice displeasure.

!threads!

Friends

Money

123#
Post time 2016-6-2 01:13:01 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Joekennedy at 2016-6-2 01:16

Even some shu account played by real player get banned by gm on accident. They make mistakes sorry for you play on team of all clones......maybe wouldn't get mistake for clone think of that. Just move to new server get your trash out of s29. My best friend quit because s30 wei made clones and game impossible after they were afraid of James ID and coward because shu have more player and less clones. his brother NWAYingYang account got banned my good friend . Jarumclara right now is banned our friend bommer make that account for his niece to play

!threads!

Friends

Money

124#
Post time 2016-6-2 10:53:56 |Show the author posts only

!threads!

Friends

Money

125#
Post time 2016-6-2 12:48:16 |Show the author posts only
untill now no evidence from GM , let me show my evidence

!threads!

Friends

Money

126#
Post time 2016-6-2 12:51:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by susuw09 at 2016-6-2 12:54

DEAR GM CHEN UR HEYSHELL REPUTATION WILL GOING DOWN.......

No need open my id, that show ur game developer are suck !!!!!!!!!!
just one order from HAKIL MILO u banned VIP player , and u says u have prove and evidence???????
U STEAL OUR MONEY ONCE BUT UR REPUTATION WILL RATED MINUS
NOW SHOW UR EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

U BANNED WEI ID SO QUICk!!!!!! BUT RESPON OUR COMPLAIN SO SLOW??????

ARE U GOING STEAL OTHER PLAYER MONEY GM???????

!threads!

Friends

Money

127#
Post time 2016-6-2 14:24:00 |Show the author posts only
bot program coming soon.. !!

!threads!

Friends

Money

128#
Post time 2016-6-2 16:23:18 |Show the author posts only
Its u pr gm to make sistem anti bot n not u banned id lolololololololol yg sabar ya wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

129#
Post time 2016-6-2 19:39:52 |Show the author posts only
Up Up Up Up

!threads!

Friends

Money

130#
Post time 2016-6-2 19:52:42 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen, player asking for evidence of your action but you purposely moderated down this topic 6 times already since yesterday. Would you state your purposed or you just prefer run away ? I believe every player ( VIP and Non VIP ) have the same right to know your evidence for your accusation of their account or you rule this forum with iron fist.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 04:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042357 second(s), 19 queries .