Retired

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

181#
Post time 2015-9-30 01:54:22 |Show the author posts only
GM....dont listen Machao yah.
Dia itu sejak meger emang sering kesurupan.
Iri dengan kehebatan sima dan frustasi habis byk duit tapi kalah trus

!threads!

Friends

Money

182#
Post time 2015-9-30 09:04:51 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MaChao at 2015-9-30 09:23

Please speak in English, if can't, you can use Singlish. Still can't Singlish, you go play Conquest 3 Three Kingdom le.. They use Bahasa and you can create ID all server without getting Fraud.

==========================

To meet the requirement of players from the servers suffering from serious clone problem, we have optimized our anti-clone system to check and clear clones automatically and more frequently.
If you have only id SHU in COTK, then you need not to worry about it. And we really appreciate your respect to other players and fair game.
If you have SHU multiple accounts created due to server merger, you will not be influenced by this system. But you are advised to keep logging in the one you prefer.
If you have created multiple ids out of curiosity (whether in different servers or not), you had better leave those ids aside to avoid being taken as clone and banned except SHU
If you insist on taking risks and creating multiple ids, then you will be disconnected from server and receive the notification of ‘Incorrect Password’ except SHU
For those SHU playerwho make sure you play fairly and legally, please contact us if your account get hacked.
In short, please do not worry about the safety of your account or your payment record. This is the operation process of our anti WEI n WU system.
Cheers.

PS: This notice is in compliance with COTK Regulation on KEEP BAN WEI N WU

COTK Team
September 29th, 2015

=====================

Oh yeah, sorry I'm only spent few and low VIP, that's why GM never listened to ME.
And like you said, I've been complaint since merged, but WHAT GM DO ?

NOTHING !

But when SHU lose.. what they do ? Create new regulation.
GM will do anything to make sure SHU Win again.
Is it NICE ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

183#
Post time 2015-9-30 09:49:52 |Show the author posts only
MaChao replied at 2015-9-30 09:04
Please speak in English, if can't, you can use Singlish. Still can't Singlish, you go play Conquest  ...

You sure very talkative xzel, of wei s7. Can you please explain why wei keep making hundreds of clones everyday? Stop blaming others, just quit if you dont like, maybe GM need to give another punishment like demoting country level for the county who keep making clones everyday. Please come s7 and check, GM, thanks.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

184#
Post time 2015-9-30 10:03:26 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MaChao at 2015-9-30 10:43

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

185#
Post time 2015-9-30 13:44:40 |Show the author posts only
GM......Please banned Machao.
Machao itu cotk troublemaker

!threads!

Friends

Money

186#
Post time 2015-9-30 16:03:01 |Show the author posts only
sima replied at 2015-9-29 17:30
Why you keep fighting here? Anyone force you to play this game? Cant you live without cotk? But if y ...

Hey Sima

seems u a smart guy can read the topic is
but i was wrong, u dont get it (i can see now coz u (shu) didnt lock by Heyshell / thats why u dont know how feel it)
GM Banned Old Players like me,,, and I paid the acc with real money
What happend if it to urs?
I played this game long before u played this game,, but i wont spend much money like u do
But please respect that

I dont give damn care if GM banned new acc, coz may they were the suspect of clones, but it must be careful and see what evidence clearly..

Hey GM U threat us like this now, after u eat our money for ur development and ur stomach
we bring alot community to play this damn shit game

U better give A GOOD  explanation, why? and bring us the clear evidence

Iceberg
S1

note : the fucking clones / who hide behind with fakes ID, FUCK U and dont reply my post..
If u dare show with ur real ID and dont be Like Chicken Shit !!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

187#
Post time 2015-9-30 17:53:59 |Show the author posts only

High level player could also be banned due to clone issue. The regulation has given different period criteria: 3 days, one week and permanently. Please do not take risks. Thank you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

188#
Post time 2015-9-30 18:08:41 |Show the author posts only
Lol...clone maker,clone user,clone walker new regulation now burn their ass...

!threads!

Friends

Money

189#
Post time 2015-9-30 19:40:59 |Show the author posts only
sima replied at 2015-9-29 17:30
Why you keep fighting here? Anyone force you to play this game? Cant you live without cotk? But if y ...

agree 100%... The smartest opinion here!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

190#
Post time 2015-9-30 20:03:22 |Show the author posts only
Iceberg replied at 2015-9-30 16:03
Hey Sima

seems u a smart guy can read the topic is

As what i see, bots and clones that created by wei s7, is spoiling the game. They use large amount of them just to make their master IDs reach their 50% and they fight with auto off. Could you tell every one to believe they are real players? They dont even change to purple hero even they are higher lvl. I dont mind if i fight with the real players and fight like a man or i rather skip my game during countries war and in world fight. I can just have fun with others players from others server.

I never said all shu doesnt have clones, GM could ban all of them. I used to share my ID to my friends who can keep my IDs fight 24h. But i tell you the truth, i feel bad for others country when they dont even have power to fight back. I change my PW after few weeks. Everyone in s7 know, not only shu but wu and wei. Why i need to do that, I'm not only respect vip or stronger players but also free and week players at all side. Lose or win not a matter but fight fair.

I dont care what you think of me but i know what I'm doing and i feel what i like.
I play many games and i know many ppl from many other culture. The main reason of playing online game is not just for fun but i know ppl and make friends. If just for fun you can just play PC game or PS game.

Even enemies can be friends if you can forgive or forget the past.

Sima shu s7,
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-24 06:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043037 second(s), 19 queries .