Search
Author: DirtyShu.v2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

SHU / WU S7 ALWAYS BORN RED HEROES BUT GM DO NOTHING ?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2016-3-4 14:16:06 |Show the author posts only
just remove auto off or must do something if sent auto off (like strike and lure system maybe) . I think problem will solved. we can lure fast and i also love it because can kill fast. Now bot annoying because one person can send a lot clone in one city and then auto off , in the same time he / she still can do another thing . But if they have to do click for auto off i think they will super bored like us too

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2016-3-4 14:37:27 |Show the author posts only
Sbs replied at 2016-3-4 14:16
just remove auto off or must do something if sent auto off (like strike and lure system maybe) . I t ...

You think DISABLE AUTO OFF SOLVED THE PROBLEM ?

You know in our server Shu s7 use 200+ heroes auto march to Handan and Zhaoge every hour and our Heroes on Wei not even 100. So you can think what happen ?

They Recharge all ID to VIP2 even Yellow Heroes.

STUPID GM SHOULD INCREASE IT AT LEAST VIP 5 to use AUTO MARCH !

Let's say no MORE AUTO OFF, you think you can pass all that 200 or even 500 in Wu S3 ?

Even HakilMilo is shit against 200 heroes + "sima"  + top 10 in Arena.

You may think with auto ON you can kill them easily, but are you strong enough to kill the RICH GUY ?

- How many House you spent in this game ? Or A CAR ? or just A pack of Cigarette ?
- Not even mention the one that USE HACK GOLD but that STUPID HEYSHELL NOT EVEN REALIZED ?

This Heyshell just to biased to banned clones, you know my friend is banned because he use ID "FucxMe"? and said that against the rules ? But you see how many ID using CIBAI, PENIS, ETC, but not got banned.

Not even that, just because people help playing it they said it's CLONES, but so Many RED HEROES in SHU and WU that's not clones.
They banned our ID with Lu Xun and said it's CLONES.

MONEY RULES in THIS GAME, not JUST FOR POWER BUT ALSO FOR THE MODERATOR.

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2016-3-5 03:56:27 |Show the author posts only
hahaha bro maybe u right!! GM hate wei hahaha is happen on my servers s12 when wei & wu together bullying shu everyday they merge it with another elite shu servers and only my server now have 6 servers

is ok at least we had the honor
they are nothing without gm

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2016-3-10 23:29:21 |Show the author posts only
Because you just think yourself . I also play in s 7 my self can kill 200 bot even they auto off but play super bored . You think hakil milo can not do if i can do? I am far far away than their power . My suggestion not make people bored . Are you happy if every body leave this gam and you play alone ?  You aleays said wi and shu but i already see that wei s7 have the most clones . Not argue again i think you know what happened .

not accused thing withaout prove.

Not how many we spend to play this game . I tell you honestly i am happy die fast because can level up wuickly but i am super bored if play very slow . Do you thing every body dont have real life. Sugest you work hard in real world so can earn moore money and then you chan choose rc more or you invest in real thing better than you make evtery body suffer .

I think if auto off removed this problem will solve 80 percent . And more people will play not like now only you play .

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2016-3-10 23:43:01 |Show the author posts only
You suggest vip 5 can use auto march how about vip 5 can use auto off also ? Common let be fair

If you are not agree that mean you are selfish only want won your self

Or i think you are the bot program seller so you think you will lost money if auto off removed and you can not sell your program . I hope i am wrong ha ha ha

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2016-3-11 22:25:45 |Show the author posts only
remove both auto march and auto off will decrease or even remove "bot and clone problems"... 99,99% works GUARANTEE!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2016-3-17 13:10:07 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Atlantean at 2016-3-17 13:11

Maybe they are newbie on that server?

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2016-4-5 14:32:17 |Show the author posts only
Stelumvict replied at 2016-3-11 22:25
remove both auto march and auto off will decrease or even remove "bot and clone problems"... 99,99%  ...

After using bot not compalint anymore huh?

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2016-4-5 15:07:34 |Show the author posts only
DirtyShu.v2 replied at 2016-4-5 14:32
After using bot not compalint anymore huh?

Don't act innocent like you having down syndrome.
Wei S7 forever powerful OK.
Previously declare war with GM....now bark here and there.
Want to beg GM is it, please ask properly and use human language pls!
Really make S7 Wei lose pride and dignity.

Think only you can spam forum....puik!

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2016-4-6 11:04:45 |Show the author posts only
WITHOUT BOT AND GM CHEN THIS S7 SHU IS NOTHING!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-28 23:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042537 second(s), 19 queries .