[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2016-8-12 19:58:21 |Show the author posts only
Server-25
IGN-FâñøfBãbës

I admire most after 1yr of playing this game is, Sima.
He was good, fair and was respected by many.
He offered to share 50% guards for all 3 countries but some just got big ego and declined instead.
He was the most powerful player before he retired. He was able to win suwandi all the time either as a defender or attacker.
I really respect and admire Sima a lot for his proposal even if he was the best at that time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2016-8-12 20:17:48 |Show the author posts only
I admired to hehemhem from s26 because of his/her heroes level are highest and no one can compare..wonder how he/she did it.

Ign:GaryLewis.s11 server:s3

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2016-8-12 20:22:42 |Show the author posts only
RoyalWrath is the best.. playing with him from new server s18.. always lead us to 50% never take lvl80 guards.. even wu wei like him too coz never got crazy to distrub them lol.. royal is our hero
小老板 s.12

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2016-8-12 20:43:42 |Show the author posts only
The id I admire most is Xzel in s7 united front. According to my view, he's kind of genius in this game. According to info I gathered he help Wei s7 a lot especially dealing with elite instance. 2nd is I heard he's only VIP 3 but now around top 10-15 in arena. Even his level now is above other ids which recharge more gold than him, like ferocius. I am so sorry if I mentioned other ids but just wanna make sure the admin who read this get my point. 3rd one is I think he has passion in this game. If the info I got were true (which he is only vip 3) but now he's so close with other s7 united front top players, it means he is genius and he is talented. The other thing is the timing, it seems he has examined very carefully the COTK game, like he's akways there whenever there are barbarians plunder. Only the one with such passion to the game could do that. So proud of him.

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2016-8-12 21:06:20 |Show the author posts only
Server : S51, IGN : Dash4all

The person whom I admired while playing this game in no doubt our s51 Wu king and the de Facto Leader (IGN) :roque .
Ever since the beginning of S51, the server had been dominated by Shu, giving a very little room for either Wu or Wei. We had a hard time to win events or defend our iron mines, but no doubt the only player who stood in their way in those days was roque. Later, he successfully negotiated with Wei , so that Wu and Wei combined were able to outsmart and overpower Dominant Shu. Even still, he kept amiable relationship to both Wei and Shu kings, which prevented hate from being generated among players.(well..most players)

Even after a merger, which again tipped the scale towards Shu, he was able to keep the morale of the countrymen of Wu(both servers), and things have started to improve for us after the merger.
Be it Sharing Assiege booty or hitting Barbarian plunder, he has shown excellent resource distribution among players, and has not forgotten to allocate goodies to those who block rival countries while Assiege. We have heard a lot of problems arising from difference of opinions in other countries(with factions forming and players leaving), but never ever had such issues in Wu, thanks to the top leadership skills of our king, roque.

All in all, S51(now s51+s53) Wu is a tight group,who have been through ups and down past few months, but were never broken under the leadership of our King : roque

NB: I would like end things with saying that even though Shu s51 is dominant, they are a very reasonable bunch of players now, under leadership of IGN :Jacegg88( again there are some exceptions), and if not for roque, I would have personally chosen Jacegg88, for maintaining such a fair policy.( The central resource is shared among Wu, Shu and Wei.. I dare ask how many servers do that!!!)

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2016-8-12 21:42:01 |Show the author posts only
1. He is anang. I'm very admire on him.bcoz he was never give up and always fight hard in game...and he always had some smart ideas to solve the problem.motivate ppl. That's why im very admire on him.

2. IGN : Chimenk
    Server : 37/39 Shu

Thx for ur attention

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2016-8-12 22:13:11 |Show the author posts only
Edited by macho at 2016-8-13 19:04

No doubt Royalwrath s12 shu because he always try something new like Zliao before any awaken to beat sima when sima is simply no 1 player and now trying xuchu awaken. He is the pioneer in this game.

PanerKen s12 shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2016-8-12 22:17:45 |Show the author posts only
Myself, make my answer visible please

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2016-8-12 23:48:42 |Show the author posts only
Hello Clash of Three Kingdoms Official Great Team..
Yeah.. we have admidred player from our server.. He is GreenGem from s34 .. we call him profesor.. He has so many formula to help us pass spesial instance, trial tower, atlas challange any many more, he can arrange setting equip than buy suit, He is genius guy. He is good friend good mentor and good leader. You can see,we can join at Tourney Elite team 1, because of him leadership to command our players. Our server (s34) will grow strong and solid as long as we have GreenGem.

[size=46.1842px]ign: fury
Server: s34

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2016-8-13 00:08:34 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MayZacha_D_M at 2016-8-16 15:26

The most admired player in game?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-25 14:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042469 second(s), 19 queries .